Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1164. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Wait did you say 100 + women  Shocked with blackcoin T-shirts Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Could you imagine a publicity stunt with 100+ pretty women all wearing BlackCoin T-Shirts in Times Square NYC on a Friday? "BlackCoin Friday"!

owh yeah!!!
I promised myself I wasn't get involved in the MintCoin vs BlackCoin debates but this is getting silly.

1. The likelihood of either BlackCoin or Mintcoin being attacked in some way is highly unlikely at best.

2. Coming to this thread posting propaganda is just a waste of time and quite frankly it is annoying. The numbers speak for themselves and BlackCoin has had the most volume of any coin on MintPal for over two weeks.

3. Honestly speaking, outside of this community no one cares about the mechanics of these coins. So it comes down to "branding", and I am sorry but "Mintcoin" isn't very brandable. For example; People in this community are playing on a famous quote: "Once you go black..." And also the community have borrowed a famous shopping day of the year "Black Friday" and adopted it as our own. Could you imagine a publicity stunt with 100+ pretty women all wearing BlackCoin T-Shirts in Times Square NYC on a Friday? "BlackCoin Friday"!

4. We have one of the best developers and communities hands down. We are all working together to come up with new ideas and solutions.

I wish Mintcoin and the Mintcoin community success. So please stop with the Mintcoin nonsense and stop posting negative comments here.

AMEN to that
Merit: 250
I wish Mintcoin and the Mintcoin community success. So please stop with the Mintcoin nonsense and stop posting negative comments here.

I'm willing, but it should go both ways
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I promised myself I wasn't get involved in the MintCoin vs BlackCoin debates but this is getting silly.

1. The likelihood of either BlackCoin or Mintcoin being attacked in some way is highly unlikely at best.

2. Coming to this thread posting propaganda is just a waste of time and quite frankly it is annoying. The numbers speak for themselves and BlackCoin has had the most volume of any coin on MintPal for over two weeks.

3. Honestly speaking, outside of this community no one cares about the mechanics of these coins. So it comes down to "branding", and I am sorry but "Mintcoin" isn't very brandable. For example; People in this community are playing on a famous quote: "Once you go black..." And also the community have borrowed a famous shopping day of the year "Black Friday" and adopted it as our own. Could you imagine a publicity stunt with 100+ pretty women all wearing BlackCoin T-Shirts in Times Square NYC on a Friday? "BlackCoin Friday"!

4. We have one of the best developers and communities hands down. We are all working together to come up with new ideas and solutions.

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Reminder to ignore the Mint shills.
Don't take their bait, they're getting desperate.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i should wait Saturday, Sunday to buy at 4000
is that right?

Even with the shit of the past week BC "scratched" those 4000! we will see but i think you will wait Looooong for 4000!  Wink

No more 4000, 5000, or even 6000. That boat is gone.

As much as i would love to believe it, I still have douts and think we will touch 4-5 very briefly again within the last week, but it will be brief

soon after (Black Friday) you can buy again at 4000  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
"If you want an agent that actively represents your interests call me! Merritt Burks"
represent our interests doesn''t mean you are asking that stupid quistions

Can you help me to get this coin to $1,00 a coin.

Then i''m gonna call you

give me a call if you want to buy some real estate in Austin TX

Prices are low out there compared to LA I bet.

Good place to start a family
"If you want an agent that actively represents your interests call me! Merritt Burks"

Then i''m gonna call you

give me a call if you want to buy some real estate in Austin TX
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How's everyone doing here today?
Activity: 116
As I understand it:
all coins are vulnerable to 51% attacks

So the answer is yes and so claiming that another coin is vulnerable to 51% attack is just FUD

That's all I wanted to know

How was it FUD if he managed to stop the MINT's minting process for an hour?

Then i''m gonna call you
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
As I understand it:

So the answer is yes and so claiming that another coin is vulnerable to 51% attack is just FUD

I think the claim and demonstrated successful attack on the 'other coin' shows that one was more vulnerable right now, in the current state of things than the other, purely from a PoW/PoS hybrid perspective.

I'm sure all coins, including BC will contain challenges as we all move forward.
Activity: 84
Just purchased some more BlackCoins! Loving this upward trend BC has been seeing lately. Now its time to HOLD!
As I understand it:

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
i should wait Saturday, Sunday to buy at 4000
is that right?

Even with the shit of the past week BC "scratched" those 4000! we will see but i think you will wait Looooong for 4000!  Wink

No more 4000, 5000, or even 6000. That boat is gone.

As much as i would love to believe it, I still have douts and think we will touch 4-5 very briefly again within the last week, but it will be brief
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Yes or no, is BC vulnerable to 51% attack or not?

Are you 12 or something? I'm just doing this to follow your stupid logic and your way of reading between the lines! Tell me how exactly will a 51% POW attack affect blackcoin? If you're still thinking about the answer and haven't yet reached a conclusion I'll be easy on you and answer the question myself. A 51% POW attack will NOT affect blackcoin as it is in a POS-only stage!
BTW what is your involvement here? Do you hold any blackcoins? If not, then are you here because God sent you to protect the "silly" blackcoin investors? I would kindly suggest you crawl back to your cave troll!

LE: Damn it! I'm feeding the troll aren't I?

if someone wanted to buy 51% or more of the coins, its possible, however it would increase the price to the point where BC would be worth 10's if not 100's of millions. anyone holding bc would be be very well off.

money talks. in terms of hashing power, its not possible since its not a PoW coin.
I take it the answer is yes then?
You should take it somewhere else!
I take it the answer is yes then?
Yes or no, is BC vulnerable to 51% attack or not?

Are you 12 or something? I'm just doing this to follow your stupid logic and your way of reading between the lines! Tell me how exactly will a 51% POW attack affect blackcoin? If you're still thinking about the answer and haven't yet reached a conclusion I'll be easy on you and answer the question myself. A 51% POW attack will NOT affect blackcoin as it is in a POS-only stage!
BTW what is your involvement here? Do you hold any blackcoins? If not, then are you here because God sent you to protect the "silly" blackcoin investors? I would kindly suggest you crawl back to your cave troll!

LE: Damn it! I'm feeding the troll aren't I?
Jump to: