Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1271. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If anyone was wondering how CryptoRush turned 1.5 Million coins to 22 million coins.

Magic!!!
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
were they inflated to an extra 22 billion? I thought ppl got other ppls coins instead of creating new coins?
You know press need write something big.
Who will care their 70.000 $ loss....price of good car anyway.

Agreed, but still.. There are no new coins created right? Haven't read up for a few hours so Embarrassed
no man creation was ended at 10000block no only 1% annual from POS

Aware of that lol. Just making sure the coins are still the same numbers as they were before CR hack Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
someone just dumped 100K BC to mintpal

More coins for me Smiley

Maybe the first wave of the 1.5 M

So , 1.4M remaining to dump Lol
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
were they inflated to an extra 22 billion? I thought ppl got other ppls coins instead of creating new coins?

Agreed, but still.. There are no new coins created right? Haven't read up for a few hours so Embarrassed
no man creation was ended at 10000block no only 1% annual from POS

More coins for me Smiley

Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Just gotta love especially the bit "So far, Bitcoin prices haven't changed much on the news".  Cheesy

I like the "1 BILLION stolen from exchange!" in the headline. But in the article it says $70k  Cheesy

where is this 1 billion coming from ? fucking click bait. where is the headline that blackcoin has a billion dollar market cap?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Just gotta love especially the bit "So far, Bitcoin prices haven't changed much on the news".  Cheesy

I like the "1 BILLION stolen from exchange!" in the headline. But in the article it says $70k  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Crypto Flush

down the Toilette!  Lips sealed
Activity: 238
Guess im not trading on cryptorush again
Activity: 257
Well.... I guess the 2k of coins I had sitting on cryptorush are gone and I'm gone as someone that uses them as an exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Bad News are Good News too!  Cheesy
Activity: 308
thrasher.
The general resilience to this news just shows how strong this coin is, Litecoin should be VERY afraid.

Did I accidentally click on the comedy forum?

Litecoin should be afraid since their entire premise is decentralization of mining and scrypt asic mining now exist.
Activity: 168
How did they end up with a total negative balance in their wallet? I mean, the daemon will not send coins it doesn't have. They must have HAD that many coins -- but they're claiming they didn't. They say they only had 68k coins or something, and ended up with a massive negative balance. The client doesn't -- or obviously shouldn't -- allow that to happen. The only way it might happen that I can see would be if the coins were on a bad fork. Right? Forget about logs, all the coins coming out of that wallet should be traceable and invalidated if they were in fact sent due to a bug in the client.

You are correct and they are FOS. I normally do not get "worked up" on a forum, but I am getting tired of these "exchanges" not taking responsibility for their incompetence. It is FUNDAMENTALLY IMPOSSIBLE for people to withdraw more coins than CryptoRush had stored in their wallet(s). You can't just magically generate coins. If the coins are not in the wallet(s) YOU CAN'T GO NEGATIVE. So either CryptoRush had 1.5 million coins stored or they are not telling the truth. 

Here is what I replied to their asinine announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5891645

+1 What's scary is how few people are pointing this out, amid the "to the moon" and "oh no!" and "panic!" and "don't panic!" It's bizarre that anyone would accept CR's explanation without asking this question...

yeah... no one is buying what cr is selling. what a fucking hack

What is even more despicable is they are trying to strong arm Rat4 into paying them the money they lost. 1 minute of reading the IRC logs prove these guys are unprofessional and highly incompetent.
Jump to: