Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1275. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yesterday i saw my balance was way above what it should be. I figured it was a glitch or something and left my coins there waiting for the problem to sort itself out. Now i have no access to my coins. It was only 6500 or so blackcoins but that is still 2/3 of what i had. I hope cryptorush can sort it out, but i highly doubt it.

I had almost 12000.

How did they handle the ZEIT loss? Nobody got compensation from Cryptorush I guess, because I saw the community put together a fund?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have 600 coins stuck on mintpal for orders. But the order isn't visible hmm. I can't access these coins wtf are they going to rip me off also like cryptorush?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
at least stolen coins won't go to single account...
but to many users.

CR is like MtGox they made mistakes and call that ws BTC flout...
Same play strategy wanted use CR...
Activity: 7
Yesterday i saw my balance was way above what it should be. I figured it was a glitch or something and left my coins there waiting for the problem to sort itself out. Now i have no access to my coins. It was only 6500 or so blackcoins but that is still 2/3 of what i had. I hope cryptorush can sort it out, but i highly doubt it.
Activity: 294
Roll Eyes I wouldn't e buying right now guys. I'm just holding Smiley This looks like a pump exit strategy by some big player.

I might or might not be. Either way, someone's buying and the price is going up.

Buy now and recover bottom line faster for the pools to come back online, or hold back and see what's doing. Hmmm.
It's recovered fast from that dip when it went offline.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Yeah watch out fake buys walls (4-5 btc) removed at 8100 sats...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
the same type of deal happened with zeitcoin
clearly something they are doing is completely incompetant, allowing hackers to get in
i think it was around the time of a wallet upgrade, but idk forsure
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Here we go. Get your barf bags!
Activity: 168
Roll Eyes I wouldn't e buying right now guys. I'm just holding Smiley This looks like a pump exit strategy by some big player.

I might or might not be. Either way, someone's buying and the price is going up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
to the moon again !
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Best from all just 4 YOU :

[21:22] well you'll have to wait for rat4
[21:22] i checked up with other exchanges if they had problems and they seem not to have any so far.
[21:22] but could be their wallet implementation is different from yours
[21:23] yea we have a unique wallet implementation

(yea i see special implementation^^ yea very special)

[03:50] I'm surprised that someone uses accounts of daemon
[03:51] yea I regret it now but thats how I decided to make the system... next version will not opperate that way for sure. so much trouble caused

( professional attitude )

pitty the for their own mistakes they want blame rat4 other exchanges don't have such problems...
They just didn't turned of stacking same time Mintpal have stacking off and no problems with that issue.
Coins weren't stolen at least they were given for free for all who had accounts there...
Conclusion CR didn't turned of stacking and now blame rat4... Great.
Activity: 210
I had an account at CR and lost about 40K BC. I looked at my account yesterday am GMT and the account showed 80K+ available. Everyone else with an account there with BC in it had the same thing happen. Everyone withdrew and wiped out CR's BC balance. I tried also but it was too late. I don't see how this is anyone's fault but CR.

It's both CR's and everyone who stole BC fault, the issue could easily be fixed if everyone was honest and sent back the money they stole although I'm still confused how the CR wallets managed to create double BC from nothing, unless that amount just came from other peoples accounts

You admit yourself you tried to steal but were too late, I'm glad you lost your 40k you deserve it for your dishonesty
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BLACKCOIN IS INVINCIBLE!!   Shocked Cool Cheesy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
[09:10] rat4, Im killing your coin.
[09:10] ok
[09:10] from the altcoin-scene.
[09:10] not just cryptorush - but all the exchanges
[09:10] your coin is a scamcoin and a virus
[09:11] and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] You have my word on that.

[09:24] you better make a fucking deal - or you will be working for me until every single penny is paid back
[09:25] and if you wont work for me - forget working at all, Ill finnish you.
[09:26] one way or another you are paying us back.
[09:26] forget about your coin - concider the value of your life and health for being such a thief
[09:27] blackcoin was not a fucking error - it was a fucking trojan-virus designed to steal money

These are some of the most ridiculous statements I have read in the crypto world. Grin

Ridiculous exchange, Cryptorush makes itself look like an utter laughingstock.

I had an account at CR and lost about 40K BC. I looked at my account yesterday am GMT and the account showed 80K+ available. Everyone else with an account there with BC in it had the same thing happen. Everyone withdrew and wiped out CR's BC balance. I tried also but it was too late. I don't see how this is anyone's fault but CR.
is this guy retarded?
Activity: 168
Dead cat bounce or too the moon?!?  Huh
Activity: 126
[09:11] and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever

[09:24] you better make a fucking deal - or you will be working for me until every single penny is paid back
[09:26] forget about your coin - concider the value of your life and health for being such a thief
[09:27] blackcoin was not a fucking error - it was a fucking trojan-virus designed to steal money

These are some of the most ridiculous statements I have read in the crypto world. Grin

lol that exchange is a absolute JOKE
we should all stop using it to show that they cant just play with us

i left it forever, what a crap
Activity: 245
Well i think it can go lower. To be up again in a few days.

meh.. Hold on to your hats Smiley A lot of these selling sheep got slaughtered. I sense skyrocket comming  Cool  Anyway, was fun- back to work now.
Activity: 154
This is a great redistribution of coins! Seem to be pushing up from 7850 with extreme buy volume Cheesy
Activity: 15

Jump to: