Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1266. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 214
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I've credited BC account on CryptoRush at 2014-03-24 20:18:28 (just before all this update issue started)
Amount: 928.7603 BCs
Prooflink: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BGoXtAstEcQXEa7haDw7jDpNb94PMxyLCa

It's all my money!

Someone can make a donate to me? B9RobXvjMdVdQNrkMXiLapEVqsDVWm6wjK

Thanks friends!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm going to send some BC later to rat4. Don't forget this was a zero premine coin.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Everyone we need to ask MintPal to trade BC as a primary currency and to open up their trading API to the multipools. The faster this happens the better for the community. I will still be building my exchange but having more than one exchange that trades BC against other currencies will go a long way for long term stability.

Don't forget these guys. I haven't tried them yet. But people can get back in with cash as well. https://prelude.io/

Also contact agx.io it's a new one but a real registered one in austin

I just contacted agx. Will post once replied.
Activity: 308
Everyone we need to ask MintPal to trade BC as a primary currency and to open up their trading API to the multipools. The faster this happens the better for the community. I will still be building my exchange but having more than one exchange that trades BC against other currencies will go a long way for long term stability.

Don't forget these guys. I haven't tried them yet. But people can get back in with cash as well. https://prelude.io/

Also contact agx.io it's a new one but a real registered one in austin
Activity: 294
All my BlackCoin..I was just about to remove them this morning to put on cold wallet after they did the first maintenance but found here that there was a mass theft or WITHDRAWAL and unfortunately lost over 3k coins so I really am out of my depth with all this. Was hoping to save enough coin to be with my Son but I don't see it happening now.

I too feel for those that have lost out. But. You say you lost 3k coins. Do you mean 3k worth of coins, or 3k coins ? 3k coins, at the current rate, is under 100 euros. That's quite a difference.

I lost 3k of coins and for me that is a lot because I had to work for these coins.. what s little to one person is a lot for another. It's all relative. also many know me I am a blogger that is how I earn my coins. I don't have a job and this is what I am trying to do t etch a small living. I am NOT lazy..I work for my coins my blog is bitbillions dot net.. I do giveaways as well so am not here asking for any donations..you can check who i am through my blog.. I don't hide my identity..my fb is elleyan as well. Also anyone wanna verify my identity they can skype me too! I hate when I have been scammed lol to be myself called a scammer.

Sent. Keep up the good work. Would be nice if you include BC in your blog.

@germsite thank  you for clarifying appreciated..

@ PeterPalmBeach also thank you for gift wallet is still syncing..
I did do a post and giveaway for Blackcoin a little while back ..the post is on my blog.. I may do another one soon..just need to get over this. I hope cryptorush opens at some point again so I can withdraw all my coins form there.

thrasher.
Sorry to those guys who lost out with this.

Maybe in someway Friktenstein is attempting to help by creating a  cause for a police investigation anyway with his death threats to rat4. They have to be taken seriously.  
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
All my BlackCoin..I was just about to remove them this morning to put on cold wallet after they did the first maintenance but found here that there was a mass theft or WITHDRAWAL and unfortunately lost over 3k coins so I really am out of my depth with all this. Was hoping to save enough coin to be with my Son but I don't see it happening now.

I too feel for those that have lost out. But. You say you lost 3k coins. Do you mean 3k worth of coins, or 3k coins ? 3k coins, at the current rate, is under 100 euros. That's quite a difference.

I lost 3k of coins and for me that is a lot because I had to work for these coins.. what s little to one person is a lot for another. It's all relative. also many know me I am a blogger that is how I earn my coins. I don't have a job and this is what I am trying to do t etch a small living. I am NOT lazy..I work for my coins my blog is bitbillions dot net.. I do giveaways as well so am not here asking for any donations..you can check who i am through my blog.. I don't hide my identity..my fb is elleyan as well. Also anyone wanna verify my identity they can skype me too! I hate when I have been scammed lol to be myself called a scammer.

Sent. Keep up the good work. Would be nice if you include BC in your blog.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

I didn't suggest that you were attempting to scam.
Rat4, hands down, you're my new altcoin Hero. Bravo Sir
Activity: 140
So why did he call the coin a scam?

I think he was just upset in the moment.

or because the moment the site went back up the wallet was instantly emptied by accounts that all now have a negative balance.

inside job 100%, rat4 had nothing to do with it, notice how calm he was and willing to help before he got threatened? was not the sign of a nervous or guilty man

man give me your adress i send you 500 BCs! If some other guys do that you have your 3k in no time!

I appreciate your kindness..I will repay back when I can. pm sent. I downloaded the new wallet they said there is new wallet update and it it syncing now. I will remove most of what I have now form exchanges of what bit coins I have left or just convert to btc and cash out. I will just keep a few of the good coins in wallets..It's not much anymore but better than losing it all I guess.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
So why did he call the coin a scam?

I think he was just upset in the moment.

or because the moment the site went back up the wallet was instantly emptied by accounts that all now have a negative balance.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
No sad story but just from an old saying "If it sounds to. good to be true."

I thought something sounded terribly wrong with the price listed. 0.008BTC for 1 BC.

Yeah I tested the waters knowing something didn't sound right. So I sent 50 BC to set at 0.1000BTC per BC since that was the lowest sell price. I thought no way I would get 5BTC, but hell it is worth a shot.

Kinda like when MtGox had BTC prices way lower than everyone else. And people thought to sent money to buy BTC low and sell it at the higher prices at other exchanges.

And no I don't want 50 BC sent to me. It was a lesson I knew would never happen. I should have listened to my self, "If it sounds too good to be true........."

Hopefully everyone who actually lost their coins some how makes the loss back.
Activity: 168
People be aware of scammers posting sad stories to get free BC, it happens with every coin in situations like this.

+1

I had 500000 BC on CryptoRush and I lost them all when I accidentally closed my browser Sad.... Can you please send me a few BC to get me back in the game?

BC: sToPlYinGaNdTryIngtOtAkeAdVanTageOfiNnoCentPeOple

Activity: 210
I lost a BC in the crypto rush heist now I can't afford proper burial for my dead cat Sad
Jump to: