Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1272. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
The general resilience to this news just shows how strong this coin is, Litecoin should be VERY afraid.

Did I accidentally click on the comedy forum?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
big buyers waiting as well

Buy Orders

PRICE (BTC)   BC   BTC
0.00007257   2500.00000000   0.18142500
0.00007252   134.42397077   0.00974843
0.00007251   16232.57940286   1.17702433
0.00007250   60437.65345580   4.38172988
0.00007220   3000.00000000   0.21660000
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Massive 13BTC sell wall at 7450. Better spend the day chipping at it!
Activity: 261
thanks anyway Smiley
i just send a pm to rat4, let see what answer Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
How did they end up with a total negative balance in their wallet? I mean, the daemon will not send coins it doesn't have. They must have HAD that many coins -- but they're claiming they didn't. They say they only had 68k coins or something, and ended up with a massive negative balance. The client doesn't -- or obviously shouldn't -- allow that to happen. The only way it might happen that I can see would be if the coins were on a bad fork. Right? Forget about logs, all the coins coming out of that wallet should be traceable and invalidated if they were in fact sent due to a bug in the client.

You are correct and they are FOS. I normally do not get "worked up" on a forum, but I am getting tired of these "exchanges" not taking responsibility for their incompetence. It is FUNDAMENTALLY IMPOSSIBLE for people to withdraw more coins than CryptoRush had stored in their wallet(s). You can't just magically generate coins. If the coins are not in the wallet(s) YOU CAN'T GO NEGATIVE. So either CryptoRush had 1.5 million coins stored or they are not telling the truth. 

Here is what I replied to their asinine announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5891645

+1 What's scary is how few people are pointing this out, amid the "to the moon" and "oh no!" and "panic!" and "don't panic!" It's bizarre that anyone would accept CR's explanation without asking this question...

yeah... no one is buying what cr is selling. what a fucking hack
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
How did they end up with a total negative balance in their wallet? I mean, the daemon will not send coins it doesn't have. They must have HAD that many coins -- but they're claiming they didn't. They say they only had 68k coins or something, and ended up with a massive negative balance. The client doesn't -- or obviously shouldn't -- allow that to happen. The only way it might happen that I can see would be if the coins were on a bad fork. Right? Forget about logs, all the coins coming out of that wallet should be traceable and invalidated if they were in fact sent due to a bug in the client.

You are correct and they are FOS. I normally do not get "worked up" on a forum, but I am getting tired of these "exchanges" not taking responsibility for their incompetence. It is FUNDAMENTALLY IMPOSSIBLE for people to withdraw more coins than CryptoRush had stored in their wallet(s). You can't just magically generate coins. If the coins are not in the wallet(s) YOU CAN'T GO NEGATIVE. So either CryptoRush had 1.5 million coins stored or they are not telling the truth. 

Here is what I replied to their asinine announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5891645

+1 What's scary is how few people are pointing this out, amid the "to the moon" and "oh no!" and "panic!" and "don't panic!" It's bizarre that anyone would accept CR's explanation without asking this question...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
yes i know is random chance, but i can't see it in cli (blackcoind) version, do you know how i can see it in blackcoind?
thanks
Put your mouse on the minting icon (i think its an green arrow) on the bottom right corner.

again, i'm not using the gui version of client
i need to know how to see it in the cli version of client

thanks again
We aren't so techy try PM rat4 or catch him on IRC.
look in commnads get....info Cheesy mayiby theyre is something look around weight minig
yes i know is random chance, but i can't see it in cli (blackcoind) version, do you know how i can see it in blackcoind?
thanks
Put your mouse on the minting icon (i think its an green arrow) on the bottom right corner.

again, i'm not using the gui version of client
i need to know how to see it in the cli version of client

thanks again
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is funny reading: http://pastebin.com/CiqGSfXD

I will never trade on CryptoRush.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

aka- fyrstikken
So,the ideal thing to do is stack these coins to the sky and leave them there without touching them for a year? Also,is the staking done at once a year or is it a continuous process throughout? If continuous,what's the time interval for which they get staked?
1. yes
2. every 8 hours on average. Your wallet will give you the accurate countdown.

anybody know where i can see the accurate countdown in the cli (non-gui) version?
if not exist can be implemented?

thanks
This is random chance bro Smiley you see estimate time in right bot corrner.

thanks
legendary
So,the ideal thing to do is stack these coins to the sky and leave them there without touching them for a year? Also,is the staking done at once a year or is it a continuous process throughout? If continuous,what's the time interval for which they get staked?
1. yes

anybody know where i can see the accurate countdown in the cli (non-gui) version?

thanks
This is random chance bro Smiley you see estimate time in right bot corrner.
1. yes

thanks
Activity: 336
   and guinness  anyone  

yes yes   question is   DO I make more with blackpool   or to manually mine most or at least most of all most  profitable coin and   self      buy  BC

nother one an d a     buy another  buy  9999   never mind the price    
Pepemo.vip
can someone tell me what happened was offline a few hours...
Cryptorush made the same mistake as with ZEIT, blamed the dev as with ZEIT, fyrstikken went full retard and declared war on blackcoin and threatened the dev, mintpal went offline for some unrelated server problems. Multipool is back in up. Blackcoin prices are up after some panic.

I would call it tactical panic...
I think that tactick won't stay long Cheesy... Radio did - 40% ...CR - 15% Cheesy...
Next panic -5% Huh

people are getting back in the market much quicker then before. The risk of getting left behind is growing as more people and more btc flow into blackcoin.
legendary
Cryptorush made the same mistake as with ZEIT, blamed the dev as with ZEIT, fyrstikken went full retard and declared war on blackcoin and threatened the dev, mintpal went offline for some unrelated server problems. Multipool is back in up. Blackcoin prices are up after some panic.

I think that tactick won't stay long Cheesy... Radio did - 40% ...CR - 15% Cheesy...
Next panic -5% Huh
Pepemo.vip

legendary
The general resilience to this news just shows how strong this coin is, Litecoin should be VERY afraid.
What to say CR add every premine scam coin...
They have to many of them.
It was matter of time when such problems will go out.

"
CryptoRush: he, what happened? Tesla coin gives me problems. Surely it cannot be because I cannot program and want to be different, must be the developers of the coin who messed up.

CryptoRush: he, what happened? Battle coin gives me problems. Surely it cannot be because I cannot program and want to be different, must be the developers of the coin who messed up.

CryptoRush: he, what happened? Zeit coin gives me problems. Surely it cannot be because I cannot program and want to be different, must be the developers of the coin who messed up.

CryptoRush: he, what happened? Black coin gives me problems. Surely it cannot be because I cannot program and want to be different, must be the developers of the coin who messed up.

See a pattern here?[/color][/size]"
legendary
Activity: 1274
Yup , blackcoin going strong.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Jump to: