Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1276. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Well i think it can go lower. To be up again in a few days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Just received my coin in my wallet. And bc is taking a taking down. Well all those complaining it was too high to buy, can now get on the boat.
I'm going to have to trade something I didn't want to for these prices.

Just take advantage people and keep your coin to yourself until the storm as passed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You guys should know by now that this coin is resilient ... It can survive anything.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
bouncybouncy Cheesy Give me ur coins  Tongue
Activity: 112
What doesnt Kill You makes you stronger!! Cheesy

IN BLACKCOIN I TRUST!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Activity: 168
Oh gawd it's bloody.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
fyrstikken was/is probably extremely stressed because of the situation - but I think he went a bit overboard with that outburst.
Activity: 125
http://pastebin.com/CiqGSfXD

Hey guys i think this pretty much sums up what happened. cryptorush is to blame and dev's behavior is childish and ridiculous..."I am killing this coin" lol, what an illusion of grandeur, to think you have the power to kill blackcoin just because you are a cryptorush dev lmao

[09:14] 100s of bitcoins - and I WILL HAVE MY MONEY BACK!!!! - I AM NOT FUCKING PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU!!!
[09:14] COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

This guy must really be retarded,not only has he made threats on a chat site which logs it but he also has his face plastered all over his youtube videos and he also owns 60% of craptorush https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf
Activity: 182
it is expensive!
Activity: 84

Hey guys i think this pretty much sums up what happened. cryptorush is to blame and dev's behavior is childish and ridiculous..."I am killing this coin" lol, what an illusion of grandeur, to think you have the power to kill blackcoin just because you are a cryptorush dev lmao

That could've been anybody posing as him in chat. Don't believe everything you see on the INTERNET.
Activity: 90

Well glad you are LYFA, but some of us have had our coins vanish.  Glad you think the whole thing is so funny though.
Im only keeping my "Playmoney" on the exchanges! Rest allways stays in the Wallets!
IMO They are not Bank instituits in the classic way (trustworthy etc.) but shady charakters and Black sheeps who runs those exchanges!   I Never trust them as mutch I trust my Fiat Bank!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Minpal is up

But Order/Sell entry is currently disabled.
Activity: 308
thrasher.
So,someone help me understand this POS thing. 1%/year means that if I have 100 coins in my wallet today,after a year there will be 101 coins,right?

pretty much, but you have to leave them in the wallet.

So,the ideal thing to do is stack these coins to the sky and leave them there without touching them for a year? Also,is the staking done at once a year or is it a continuous process throughout? If continuous,what's the time interval for which they get staked?

Depending on how much you and the coin age you have a chance to have your coins staked. Then it takes 8 hours for them to return back to you. You make small percentages by doing this and consume no additional energy like mining does.

Activity: 294

[12:58] <@MintPal-Jay> Well I'm pleased to say it seems the backup MySQL server we have is working well
[12:58] <@MintPal-Jay> I've put the site back up but without order entry for now
[12:58] <@MintPal-Jay> Just have to switch the database IP in everything which will take a little while

Now site is working but you can't change trades and can't withdraw. don't panic, just wait for fixing db
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
So,someone help me understand this POS thing. 1%/year means that if I have 100 coins in my wallet today,after a year there will be 101 coins,right?

pretty much, but you have to leave them in the wallet.

So,the ideal thing to do is stack these coins to the sky and leave them there without touching them for a year? Also,is the staking done at once a year or is it a continuous process throughout? If continuous,what's the time interval for which they get staked?
after 8h yuo have chance to get part of 1% annual steak.
Eg i have 100k and i stack about every 3-4h with amounts like 0.02 0.7 BC...
If you have less BC you just need wait more to stack.
More BC you have more chance to stack / more you wait more chance you get stack.
If you have only few BC it can be month to get stack earlier.
You don't need to be allways online to weight is counted coinage.
You can log in after month and with 1000BC have same chance to stack like that guy who have fresh 30000 in wallet.
More you wait more chance to stack you have.
Activity: 840
Don't give any BC to rush, wtf it is a fucking liar
Jump to: