Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1288. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
Can someone share a link to the Cryptsy listing date? Or is this just a rumour?

P.s. there's 2 Blackcoin giveaways in the Blog section of AltcoinAuthority Smiley

We've been supporters since day 1

yeah it appears fairly far down the list in voting/
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can someone share a link to the Cryptsy listing date? Or is this just a rumour?

P.s. there's 2 Blackcoin giveaways in the Blog section of AltcoinAuthority Smiley

We've been supporters since day 1
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
You guys are crazy given the market cap. It's at $0.04 now. In 6 months to 12 months, I'd say $0.50-$1. In 2 years, $3-$5. We have 3x as many BTC in our market cap, so our jump should not be so crazy.

With all the pumps and dumps BC has a steady upward projection. All you have to do is match BlackCoin's growth with other similar AltCoins growth and you can reasonably predict where the coin will be in 6 months. In about a 4 to 7 weeks it will be at $1.00, and in 6 months we will be around $5, you can hold me to that. There is always the chance it can explode over night, that has happened to other coins before. But based on the current growth we will be at $1.00 soon. It will be at $1.00 even quicker if people would stop selling BlackCoin at reduced prices as if they are selling MintCoin Smiley

$5 in 6 months? That would mean marketcap is $400 million. That's the LTC market cap. Not impossible, but as much as I love this Blackcoin, I don't see that happening. That would mean faster growth then even BTC and I think that time is gone.

But I thought pumps and dumps are good thing. Doesn't that mean huge % change and won't that attract new investors who want to get into throwing money in this altcoin? Sure it's not good for currency usage, but there's not really many other PoS alternatives right now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Stop dumping for the love of christ. Everytime we get past 7600 some idiot dumps back to 7400 rather than staggering their sell orders nicely for a smoother and more profitable exit. I cannot wait for the multipool to kick in again and burn these assholes out of their presumed profits.

I hate when people do that, just outbid you for a few satoshi, just stack on the other and wait, dont be so impatient

Yeah, there is no reason to get upset at dumping. This idea is here to stay, we don't have to explode in a few days. The idea is solid and as the infrastructure continues to grow we can absorb all the weak scamcoins.
+ 1
Dump is part of game when new people can get it.
In long run is no so important much more important is building community
some services around all it add value to BC.

BC system is great your chance to stack is increasing every min you support network.
I like much more that small amounts like 0,05BC... than one big payout after eg. 20 days like BCX do it.
1% inflation system is superior also in long run we wont see difference in one month.
Between eg. Mint Ecc to see difference it will require at least a year when BC price will stabilize.

All guys who join party now should know that BC parameters are for long run income not for quick growth.
Today price of BC is reflected power of community involved into Blackcoin more than power of 1% inflation POS system.

I am very happy to see how BC is growing and new peoples are joying.

For sure that BC is 0 premine and 1st POS fairly distributed by POW is helping a lot.
And of course emotions of PUMP DUMP and recover on market are addictive for many traders.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think it will reach about $5 aswell, in the next 6-12 months.
Im pretty pleased so far anyway, i mined about $20 and bought about $20 and im now sitting on about $400 of BC.
Ive got some more in the last few weeks to add, but get very little compared to when it was at 500 sat.
Ill be sitting for a long time though i see it as free future money ha.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You guys are crazy given the market cap. It's at $0.04 now. In 6 months to 12 months, I'd say $0.50-$1. In 2 years, $3-$5. We have 3x as many BTC in our market cap, so our jump should not be so crazy.

With all the pumps and dumps BC has a steady upward projection. All you have to do is match BlackCoin's growth with other similar AltCoins growth and you can reasonably predict where the coin will be in 6 months. In about a 4 to 7 weeks it will be at $1.00, and in 6 months we will be around $5, you can hold me to that. There is always the chance it can explode over night, that has happened to other coins before. But based on the current growth we will be at $1.00 soon. It will be at $1.00 even quicker if people would stop selling BlackCoin at reduced prices as if they are selling MintCoin Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Today BC was sold @0.00008800 on Mintpal with a volume of 1664.630 BTC
I invested 0.2 BTC and I made 1 full BTC !
The trade was very smooth and civilized, even a kindergarten kid could predict when to buy and when to sell.
Now I observed there are a bunch of [...] who play around with the dicks @ 0.00007000 BTC and I assume they are very happy to gain few Satoshi. So  much coins ! Go to sleep rednecks !
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Stop dumping for the love of christ. Everytime we get past 7600 some idiot dumps back to 7400 rather than staggering their sell orders nicely for a smoother and more profitable exit. I cannot wait for the multipool to kick in again and burn these assholes out of their presumed profits.

That is natural price movement. Trust me, you don't want to go up too fast. BC has already gone up fast. It's much better off building a good support at the price. Every time we move sideways for a while at a certain price, and then explode upward, you can feel confident it's not going back below the price it started at (assuming long term trend is up, which it is for BC right now).

+1.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Based on the previous price movements I expect Blackcoin to be steady for a little while and then slowly trend upwards. When it creeps close to 9000 the buys will start flooding in. When we break 9500 it will be like a dam bursting and it will be another pump upwards.

Remember Catkiwi, Blackcoin climbed up from 1200 to 4500 with no multipool and that was recovering from an epic dump. Multipool gives us a nice boost and generates buzz, but even without it we are doing great.

Great day for Blackcoin and I'm glad the community is growing. Each pump brings more early adopters in. I feel sorry for people who don't learn about Blackcoin until we hit 30 million dollar market cap. We're the first 100% proof of stake coin based on Bitcoin. Good times ahead  Cheesy
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
any prediction on price within the next 6-12 months?

1 USD
edit: if all goes well

6 months 10$ in 12 months 200$

I am as optimistic as the next guy, but do you really think BlackCoin will reach $10 in 6 months and in 12 months reach $200? Besides 42 Coin and Bitcoin, no other coin has come close to $200 per coin. I think $10.00 in 12 months is more realistic, unless you know something I do not know?

I'm optimistic too, but anyone can pull out numbers...

How about:

8,75$ in 6 months
122,44$ in one year

Roll Eyes

I know it's a bit off topic; but is normal for you to use a (,) instead of a (.) to separate between dollars and cents?  In the US, we use (.)  

Yes, in Canada (and maybe anywhere that use metric system?)

No.

In Canada we use the normal format.

$10,000.00
Or
$122.00
Or
$1.00

Activity: 700

1 USD

I am as optimistic as the next guy, but do you really think BlackCoin will reach $10 in 6 months and in 12 months reach $200? Besides 42 Coin and Bitcoin, no other coin has come close to $200 per coin. I think $10.00 in 12 months is more realistic, unless you know something I do not know?

How about:

8,75$ in 6 months
122,44$ in one year

Roll Eyes

I know it's a bit off topic; but is normal for you to use a (,) instead of a (.) to separate between dollars and cents?  In the US, we use (.)  

Activity: 168

You have to account that bc is still "unknown". Once the big players of the LTC and BTC world realize the potential and the threat that blackcoin is it will explode.

There is probably less then 20k people that know what blackcoin is. possibly less then 10k. What happens when that number is 200k? 2 million?

Blackcoin is stable enough to survive primetime like litecoin and dogecoin before it.

I agree with you 100% that BlackCoin will take off, there is no doubt in my mind. BlackCoin is the first coin since Bitcoin I have not just dumped after several weeks. Actually, I have sold off all my Bitcoins and purchased BlackCoin. That being said, I just do not see $200 in 1 year. I hope you are right, I think we all are, because anyone with 5000 or more BlackCoins will become a millionaire @ $200 a coin.
Activity: 308
thrasher.

I hate when people do that, just outbid you for a few satoshi, just stack on the other and wait, dont be so impatient

Yeah, there is no reason to get upset at dumping. This idea is here to stay, we don't have to explode in a few days. The idea is solid and as the infrastructure continues to grow we can absorb all the weak scamcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

1 USD

How about:

8,75$ in 6 months
122,44$ in one year

Roll Eyes

Activity: 644

That is natural price movement. Trust me, you don't want to go up too fast. BC has already gone up fast. It's much better off building a good support at the price. Every time we move sideways for a while at a certain price, and then explode upward, you can feel confident it's not going back below the price it started at (assuming long term trend is up, which it is for BC right now).
thrasher.

1 USD

How about:

8,75$ in 6 months
122,44$ in one year

Roll Eyes

A lot of people outside of the states switch those with numbers.

Activity: 385
Heads up; BC will be listed on Cryptsy on March 28th  Wink

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that site, so hard to use and read the charts.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

1 USD

How about:

8,75$ in 6 months
122,44$ in one year

Roll Eyes

No we don't !. We use (,) to separate thousands and (.) to separate decimal places.
Activity: 154

1 USD

How about:

8,75$ in 6 months
122,44$ in one year

Roll Eyes

A lot of central Euro countries do yes.... in UK its a . but i live in Germany now and they use ,
Activity: 154

1 USD

If BC gets accepted as a form of payment and is accepted at a lot of merchants then sky is the limit

You have to account that bc is still "unknown". Once the big players of the LTC and BTC world realize the potential and the threat that blackcoin is it will explode.

There is probably less then 20k people that know what blackcoin is. possibly less then 10k. What happens when that number is 200k? 2 million?

Blackcoin is stable enough to survive primetime like litecoin and dogecoin before it.

+1 - this is the correct outlook
Jump to: