Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1292. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
hence; anomaly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When will it be .08 BTC again?

I think you mean 0.00008000 BTC?

Nah. I'm talking about the anomaly that I saw this morning on Cryptorush.

That was not "the price". That was a couple of guys that just bought a couple of coins without knowing their current price.
Activity: 108

Nah. I'm talking about the anomaly that I saw this morning on Cryptorush.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

It never was. You didn't miss anything. don't worry.
Activity: 84
blackcoinminer.com or blackcoinpool.com

suggestions?  I was using blackcoinpool but it's down now.  blackcoinminer.com any good?

Hi lacross.

We (blackcoinminer) are still closed until the mid week.. working on upgrades.

mello - the miner stats page is still up and it looks like people are mining on it.  It keeps getting mentioned in IRC as well.  You might want to stop stratum or move to a diff port# if you are testing to keep people from hitting yours if they have it set as a failover.

Thanks for the heads up! I had a few AWS instances pointed at the pool to help me test... didn't realize other people were still trying to connect to it.
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
I noticed something alarming:
The price of BC directly depends on one multipool being on. When BCmultipool is down, BC goes down, even if there are others multipool available (check what happened today between 15 and 16h30 GMT). This gives these guys at BCmultipool an insane amount of power. They could orchestrate a shutdown, get the money and stat the pool again.

I am concerned.

I can tell I'm going to be in the minority on this, but I think this is a case where correlation != causation.  The pool is still only buying once per day as far as I know so it's not like the latest correction was caused by pool buy support suddenly disappearing.  I think the spike to 9k and subsequent correction are simply whales trying to piggyback a pump & dump on the steady climb we're on.  Given the resilience we're seeing I'm not concerned about any of it.  It is exciting to watch though.

The situation is just people manipulating the market, and their manipulation coinciding with pool activities. They waited until the pool went down for any update, and dumped then.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Omg, just saw in the voting list of Mintpal, "Crimeacoin" come on.. how much of these country stupid coins..

Then we will mine this coin next  Wink
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Where do you trade this coins?
Where is the best liquidity?!
Omg, just saw in the voting list of Mintpal, "Crimeacoin" come on.. how much of these country stupid coins..
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
BC down? Time to buy.

I already bought few. I'm good. I'm out of BTC's  Undecided
Tomorrow we will see 10K breaking for sure...
Activity: 210
BC down? Time to buy.
Activity: 126
update from main pool devs:

TheDogeOfWallSt> We are feverishly working on our issues, we are completely changing the way we are storing to DB
This is the source of the pay out issues
We have hired an additional developer at our exepnse
for the day
We should hopefully on be done for a few hours
We might bring stratum up a few times to make su re shares are being recorded
My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused

just pasting this here for anyone not on IRC.  Looks like the pool is going to be mostly down to fix payout issues for a few hours
Activity: 126
The price of BC directly depends on one multipool being on. When BCmultipool is down, BC goes down, even if there are others multipool available (check what happened today between 15 and 16h30 GMT). This gives these guys at BCmultipool an insane amount of power. They could orchestrate a shutdown, get the money and stat the pool again.

I am concerned.

I can tell I'm going to be in the minority on this, but I think this is a case where correlation != causation.  The pool is still only buying once per day as far as I know so it's not like the latest correction was caused by pool buy support suddenly disappearing.  I think the spike to 9k and subsequent correction are simply whales trying to piggyback a pump & dump on the steady climb we're on.  Given the resilience we're seeing I'm not concerned about any of it.  It is exciting to watch though.
Activity: 113
Will we still recieve payout for the last 24hours mining eventually?
so it's not just me having issues with blackcoinpool.com whew!

what should I add to my .bat to automatically reconnect to the server?  As of now, I just periodically teamviewer9 to my PC at home and switch it to another coin for a little bit...then retart blackcoinpool when the site is up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

Top 100
1   5 220 151.38072430 bc
2   4 199 310.79656741 bc
3   2 922 364.64196726 bc

These addresses weren't there as of yesterday.

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

They just grew a ton.

Is this accurate? How come so few addresses in the top 1000 have any change.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

I am concerned.

Well we should build out infrastructure so it is easy for other multipools to form and make it easier to trade into BC. This would diversify and strengthen the currency.

+1

I agree with both of you.
+1
that's why miners should spread across multipools - just like the should to prevent 51% attack
Jump to: