Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1352. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i sold 45% of my blacks , gonna rebuy when price sinks under .2 Smiley

I hope that you have a lot of patience, because I really can not see how it can reach these low levels anymore.

I see more a trust in the coin than a pump & dump. And if there is a pump & dump, where is the dump part?
All day most people say that it has pumps & dumps. There will be a dump also for sure at some point,
but till now it had I think 3 pumps today without a real dump ...

I dear to foresee a minimum of 0.000037 as base level for tomorrow, which is excellent !!!

Anyway, good for you that you kept your 55% ...
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
this is everything, but no natural growth  Grin
But thats ok, nice profit  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Well, mine are in the exchange, but its too early to sell yet. Gonna watch the conjuring instead of subjecting myself to number crunching. This is too much of a laugh for only having 1000 bc. I can wait.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
Sure  Roll Eyes
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Is it a good time to get into BC now?

3 days ago (at 1500) i asked myself a similar question: should i get back to bc? Today the price is 4000. Think about it.

Thanks, I have been in before in the mining period and a week after the POS started, needed the funds for another project so I sold.
However just have some funds released ... I really don't feel like investing them into mining right now, since there is really not any good investement to be made right now (perhaps ever? "mining is dead").
So, BC could be a option for med-long term.

edit: Looks to risky right now unfortunately 

I agree with you it's a bit risky to make some quick money, but it's definitely worth for mid/long term investment.

Soon the scrypt mining will be killed by ASIC. KnC is gonna ship their ASIC in Q2/Q3 this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
150 BTC ASK

Wow, that's not much. But what does this mean? 1btc to 1btc = 1bc and then one person sells 150bc for 150btc?
The frontend should have been sorted and working for this re-launch.

Activity: 294
BC mining pool are really going to have to do something with that frontend though. We have no real way to account for how we're are setting things up. It only honesty at the moment and they have ultimately paid out.

Great to see what a mining pool can do compared to a launch. I'm hoping for the 5k mark anyway. I doubt the pool is really paying out yet.  
Activity: 257

I would wait an hour, I feel some people got to hyped and the price went up too fast. I think we are going to rest back at 3800-3900.

Edit: I am always scared to buy into coins when whales talk about them. Of course I have been with blackcoin for a bit. Even if the price is high right now I think one day soon we will see 10k so there is that, maybe a month or so.

Buy support seems pretty meager on Mintpal so it will probably drop back to 3800-3900 pretty soon.
Activity: 192

3 days ago (at 1500) i asked myself a similar question: should i get back to bc? Today the price is 4000. Think about it.

Thanks, I have been in before in the mining period and a week after the POS started, needed the funds for another project so I sold.
However just have some funds released ... I really don't feel like investing them into mining right now, since there is really not any good investement to be made right now (perhaps ever? "mining is dead").

For me personally all script coins made me loss... all...
Doge...Anon...Dark.... :/...Even LTC went down....
BC have room at least to be higher and stable no mineable.
At the end of story when all others alt will be ginished then LTC/BTC still wil be mineable.

And look at that toy Cheesy soon rip GPU mining on script.
https://www.kncminer.com/products/titan

le sigh...
Activity: 113

At the end of story when all others alt will be ginished then LTC/BTC still wil be mineable.

We'l stick to jane then Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Activity: 183

I would wait an hour, I feel some people got to hyped and the price went up too fast. I think we are going to rest back at 3800-3900.

Edit: I am always scared to buy into coins when whales talk about them. Of course I have been with blackcoin for a bit. Even if the price is high right now I think one day soon we will see 10k so there is that, maybe a month or so.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

edit: Looks to risky right now unfortunately 
How about 100BTC to ASK? This will be a wonderful end of the pump
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

It is too good to be true.  Best to sell now, unless there is some other particular reason why this coin should be increasing in value other than scarcity.  I can't predict anything, but it doesn't look like this is genuine real value more like hype.  Not trying to be a downer, just giving people some advice to sell now and buy back for 1600 just like on March 15th.
Jump to: