Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1351. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Hey can we still mine BlackCoin ?
I mean specifically BlackCoin.
a multipool, which mines different altcoins, exchanges it into BTC and BTC in BC. pretty cool...

Yes I heard about the multipool but can BlackCoin be mined directly ?

PoW time is over here. Only PoS is available for mining.

sold all my coins at 4000 which were bought for 3000 - now looking to buy back some at a lover price .. thanx BC
Bought some at 2000 and put everything in my local wallet. I've done same trading with DOGE like you are trying to do now. Can't stop blaming myself for being such greedy and loosing a bigger chance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
sold all my coins at 4000 which were bought for 3000 - now looking to buy back some at a lover price .. thanx BC
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
a multipool, which mines different altcoins, exchanges it into BTC and BTC in BC. pretty cool...

Yes I heard about the multipool but can BlackCoin be mined directly ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I don't understand what you guys are talking about. Thinking price will fall and this rise is a pump. I saw that pool do 200 GH/s at some point. And it's not fully operational. Even if it's 50 GH/s, it means 250BTC per day at least. There is no sell wall to hold it off. BC will go to the roof and then some.

Number are floating 5-30Ghs now i see 13Ghs ^^.
Let it stabilize
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I don't understand what you guys are talking about. Thinking price will fall and this rise is a pump. I saw that pool do 200 GH/s at some point. And it's not fully operational. Even if it's 50 GH/s, it means 250BTC per day at least. There is no sell wall to hold it off. BC will go to the roof and then some.
Activity: 546
hm
If Blackcoin went to $15.00...
why 15$? Now let's go to 10cent first. I think 1$ needs a certain pump with Bitcoin (5000$)
Activity: 192
ah screw it, pulling my sell order. Let's see what the multipool does to this now that it's open for business early and is crazy big already.

Pointing my miner at it later today too.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
If Blackcoin went to $15.00...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
40141.50 MH/s on the pool right now that is a monster

it's at 40-60gigs Grin we peaked over 500gigs somehow
Activity: 183
 40141.50 MH/s on the pool right now that is a monster
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
You never know. BC is still a baby. One day people might be talking about how they wish they around when BC was still at 2000, 4000, 10000... etc.  Cool
Peercoin's money supply is increasing at ~8% a year through PoW and trades at 0.05 BTC, so it seems BC should have lots of room to appreciate as long as adoption continues.
Activity: 294
The frontend should have been sorted and working for this re-launch.

In most cases it should've been, but this is one man doing all the work.

And its a great effort. He deserves a lot of applause. Hopefully the success will continue.
Activity: 644
You never know. BC is still a baby. One day people might be talking about how they wish they around when BC was still at 2000, 4000, 10000... etc.  And how the wish they could "mine" more than 1-2 BC per day. Cool
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
this is everything, but no natural growth  Grin
But thats ok, nice profit  Grin

but this is not a pump and dump either.

yes exactly, but you never know how much this big players hold, and you need buyers to dump on them,
Maybe this big guys got 10-20% of the market, you never know, but as long as they offload their coins in small dumps everythings okay  Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The frontend should have been sorted and working for this re-launch.

In most cases it should've been, but this is one man doing all the work.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
well , i won't sell all my coins at once . I never did this Wink  Always kept more than the half for different market developments or for long term , this time more on long-term
Activity: 294
Who'd want to predict a dump now???
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
this is everything, but no natural growth  Grin
But thats ok, nice profit  Grin

but this is not a pump and dump either.
Jump to: