Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1355. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Anyone else getting an authentication error on the multipool suddenly? Everything was fine until 5 min ago and I didn't change any config.

uh oh  do you think it's operations shitcoin?

Meh. Just too many people wanting to hash Smiley It'll work out.

If you get errors: Be patient for a minute.
Pool is configured in a way that old miners will stay connected over new ones. If it does fail: wait a little or restart the pool.

Always have failback pools set!
Activity: 248
Anyone else getting an authentication error on the multipool suddenly? Everything was fine until 5 min ago and I didn't change any config.

Cheesy Ok nvm everything is working fine now. Most guys in this operation shitcoin thread waste their time on bashing each other. Funny to read but I can still sleep well with an open window and without the fear that a operation shitcoin squad comes in and destroys my computer.
Activity: 364

Activity: 248
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Muddafuddah then said he though BC was a instamined gimmick... 

Well, yeah. He said this in a thread he made to get people to help him take down altcoins and they were talking about which coins to target.

What does he mean when he says blackcoin is a instamined gimmick?

But it isn't. And can be proven by facts.
Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

THIS.

[19:10] Doge went to the moon
[19:10] We are eating doge
[19:10] And the moon

ONE ALT TO RULE THEM ALL
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
someone pulls nonstop course and throws a lot of BTC see graph and ASK to 3500 there are about 20BTC

and this is the game so I'm waiting pile of cheaper

Illustrated also, just for educational purposes ...  Tongue

In case anyone was wondering where to find these charts

https://CrypTrader.com

Cool
Activity: 238

We are already doing that. Killing useless coins through the multipool.

Well these guys are talking about forking blackcoin specifically and destroying it. They probably have the hash power

good luck.

Enlighten me how hashpower can destroy POS coin? Smiley

This is how...
Re: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution
"I have an idea. We start a pool where we can mine shit PoW scamcoins and fork them. Most scamcoin devs won't know how to fix them and the coin will die. we can make it expensive for them to pay others to fix. kill the blockchain, kill the coin."

Did you answer anything?   BC is not a POW coin, you can't fork it with hashpower.

He's just sorry he didn't get in on the mining for the 1 week it was possible.  

This was a fair release and distribution.  

Talking about which coins to target, there were lots mentions, blackcoin was not really mentioned as a target, in fact it was said BC has to big of a community and there will be a lot of outcry if it was targeted, and the whole thing is just a bunch of ranting and then it turned into name calling.. nothing to see here.
Activity: 171

Well these guys are talking about forking blackcoin specifically and destroying it. They probably have the hash power

good luck.

This is how...
Re: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution
"I have an idea. We start a pool where we can mine shit PoW scamcoins and fork them. Most scamcoin devs won't know how to fix them and the coin will die. we can make it expensive for them to pay others to fix. kill the blockchain, kill the coin."
Muddafuddah then said he though BC was a instamined gimmick... 

Well, yeah. He said this in a thread he made to get people to help him take down altcoins and they were talking about which coins to target.

What does he mean when he says blackcoin is a instamined gimmick?

good luck.

right... and with all the coins being held, they would have to buy them.

I'm not sure what they can do. I'm not that technically proficient. They said something about using a multipool to take down altcoins and mentioned targeting blackcoin specifically.

I think you fail at reading comprehension.  I just read the thread... all that was said about blackcoin is that its multipool will help take out shitcoins.  Muddafuddah then said he though BC was a instamined gimmick... 

The was no talk of trying to fork blackcoin, which as far I can tell is not possible unless someone were to gather over 51% of  the coins.   
Activity: 210

good luck.

I'm not sure what they can do. I'm not that technically proficient. They said something about using a multipool to take down altcoins and mentioned targeting blackcoin specifically.

BC can no longer be mined, only bought. A multipool would have to mine other coins, sell them, buy BC, but the pump resulting from a serious attempt would bring the price up too high for anyone to accumulate a destructive amount of Blackcoins, it's a self regulating and secure coin. And it's not worth targeting when there are country shitcoins pumped to the moon to chase after already.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BlackCoin can't be mined LOL ... so they already lost. lol
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Yeah, except they didn't. Read the thread again.

good luck.

How will they fork it if there is only POS,  they'd have to get 51% of the coins.

good luck.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

good luck.

Activity: 210

good luck.

Jump to: