Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1353. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
uh oh..... approaching the 10 BTC buy wall on mintpal at 4000 Satoshi.  Wonder what the price will end up doing  Shocked

not sure but I want to know what happens next, this is the kinda thing that shows what a coin is made of.

If it makes it through that wall and whoever has it up doesn't tear it down we might see a new price floor come out of it.  The only interesting thing is where it will settle past 4000.

looks like most of the wall disappeared.

Lame... I wanted to see it meet the wrecking ball of buyers that was heading towards it.

price is going insane plus the "whales" on twitter are talking about us again, after they had the fit about how we said we did not need them.

let's buy those fking Whales with our pool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is it a good time to get into BC now?

3 days ago (at 1500) i asked myself a similar question: should i get back to bc? Today the price is 4000. Think about it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
uh oh..... approaching the 10 BTC buy wall on mintpal at 4000 Satoshi.  Wonder what the price will end up doing  Shocked

not sure but I want to know what happens next, this is the kinda thing that shows what a coin is made of.

If it makes it through that wall and whoever has it up doesn't tear it down we might see a new price floor come out of it.  The only interesting thing is where it will settle past 4000.

Lame... I wanted to see it meet the wrecking ball of buyers that was heading towards it.

price is going insane plus the "whales" on twitter are talking about us again, after they had the fit about how we said we did not need them.
Exactly f.ck whales...
We have own miner whale Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
Is it a good time to get into BC now?
Activity: 546
hm
Where are the big walls at around 5000?
Activity: 183

If it makes it through that wall and whoever has it up doesn't tear it down we might see a new price floor come out of it.  The only interesting thing is where it will settle past 4000.

Activity: 257

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
whats is the best pool tomine it?

You can use your BTC to "mine" it on exchanges.

Wonder on output myself. If its anything like last time, wont be happy.

6 x 280x overnight and got about 100 coins.

They said things should get better after that beta test, the beta was not on the best coin to mine.
Activity: 294
Should we still be using sgminer, or will cgminer 3.7.2 work on script.

Sha looks a bit lonely... especially whilst mining ctm as cryptocurrency has relegated it. No-one said if they were looking at the figures or down the list.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
yes make sure you read the home page, if you don't your probably gonna lose alot of your bc........SO BE SMART AND FUCKING READ Smiley
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
Anyone tested BC/USD trading pair?  Smiley
https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=bc-usd

This exchange is a joke, at least their .../USD trading. They are working only with "payer" that is a piece of  sh@t, I would not trust a penny to "payment system" like this.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

you must have done sth wrong. i tried on my 1x 290x and got 74 coins
Activity: 84

Activity: 108
how's the BC output on the multipool?  

Wonder if you are getting more BC out of that compared to just any other multipool -> BTC and just buying BC myself....
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is it just me or are people having problems accessing there miner stats.

Keep getting

Error occurred!
If this is the first time you've seen this error please give the following to the developer:

Q2Fubm90IGNhbGwgbWV0aG9kICd0aW1lcycgb2YgdW5kZWZpbmVk

Uh oh

Is it Operation Shitcoin again?

Could PLEASE someone finally create some meme of Operation Shitcoin vs Blackcoin? I am absolutely not talented in it, but its a shame that we don't have any yet.

That is an excellent suggestion. I hope to see some good ones.
Jump to: