Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1441. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I will be placing support as well as sell walls in order to ensure that the price increases slowly and that there is no flash dump.

The charts have to move to our favor right now more than ever in order to attract as many investors as we can. In order to do so we must ensure slow and steady natural growth.

Start tweeting, blogging, redditing - whatever. Get the word out. This is not P&D - this is allocating personal resources to the beneficial and productive outcome possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
price is fast moving up, maybe because of the multipool that will go live later. Cheesy.. those dumpers will cry now hahaha

+1, today it will hit to 2000 sat
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
price is fast moving up, maybe because of the multipool that will go live later. Cheesy.. those dumpers will cry now hahaha
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
BTC  General wallet analysis  BTC

Noticing there are a few more 1 mil + holders of blackcoin

There was only around 6 now there is 10. Some decent players have been accumulating.

top 20 consists of only those with more than 500k

top 50 is 200k+

1 BTC will no longer get you into the top 100.

Overall 31,491,74.905 is owned by the top 100 which is decreasing from yesterday. (it was around 34 million)

Which typically means that distribution is increasing.

Excellent insight!! The distribution of BlackCoin is another fundamental asset that is getting better daily. Thank you for sharing!

Yoo guys, I noticed that you are watching the wallets. If you need any help, check out this tool I made:

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

It basically checks the top 1000 for any changes in the past x minutes, where x > 10. (It will auto update if the last time the page was loaded > 10).

So right now it updates atleast every 10 minutes, but maybe it's better to have it updated atleast every 6 hrs. That way, 'real changes' can be seen.. Sorta. Any suggestions?

that's sweet, anyway to export it to an excel file every hour or every 6 ? per 10 minutes is ok, but I was looking at more macro developments.

I deal with spreadsheets every day, so I just pull the data from the website and track it.

Sure, here you go Smiley

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/csv.php

This one can be fetched at any time and it will be the CURRENT time, it only includes balance & address, no fancy other stuff. Let me know if you need anything Smiley

thanks man, I sent you 1k in BC as thanks Smiley

Thanks ! Smiley got 'em ^^ (this stuff's so fast. I love it!)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
i would like a 1000BC  Grin

BBrc4hs5uVNzNy9MZL6te93aARgSAL6uaY
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

There was only around 6 now there is 10. Some decent players have been accumulating.

top 50 is 200k+

Overall 31,491,74.905 is owned by the top 100 which is decreasing from yesterday. (it was around 34 million)

Excellent insight!! The distribution of BlackCoin is another fundamental asset that is getting better daily. Thank you for sharing!

Yoo guys, I noticed that you are watching the wallets. If you need any help, check out this tool I made:

It basically checks the top 1000 for any changes in the past x minutes, where x > 10. (It will auto update if the last time the page was loaded > 10).

So right now it updates atleast every 10 minutes, but maybe it's better to have it updated atleast every 6 hrs. That way, 'real changes' can be seen.. Sorta. Any suggestions?

that's sweet, anyway to export it to an excel file every hour or every 6 ? per 10 minutes is ok, but I was looking at more macro developments.

I deal with spreadsheets every day, so I just pull the data from the website and track it.

Sure, here you go Smiley

This one can be fetched at any time and it will be the CURRENT time, it only includes balance & address, no fancy other stuff. Let me know if you need anything Smiley

thanks man, I sent you 1k in BC as thanks Smiley
Hello everyone, did you notice that the news of the multipool for BC starts spreading over Twitter?

Congrats for the idea, did good profits on BC and still got some, looking forward to see where this goes, keep the ball rolling and be on Twitter, there are big players there Smiley

I'll leep watching this because I just like how simple ideas, never thought before, can be genious.

Hey man, great job on twitter. It is amazing to think that every investor who realizes the potential of this coin the way we did adds another possible .5BTC-2BTC to the BC marketcap.

The butterfly effect from community announcements is unmeasurable and unpredictable. This is going fantastic floor at 1.2k. Im going to be bringing in more BTC to mintpal 4 support.
cloverdex.io

top 50 is 200k+

Sure, here you go Smiley

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, did you notice that the news of the multipool for BC starts spreading over Twitter?

Congrats for the idea, did good profits on BC and still got some, looking forward to see where this goes, keep the ball rolling and be on Twitter, there are big players there Smiley

I'll leep watching this because I just like how simple ideas, never thought before, can be genious.
Pepemo.vip

top 50 is 200k+

cloverdex.io

top 50 is 200k+

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I'd like to thank keshuker and colinfx for their replies to my mining questions.  Thanks for that link!

http://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/04/build-a-litecoin-mining-rig-hardware/

I will be buying hardware to make my rig and I am up o the challenge of building and trying to optimize etc.

I had to make this new post because for some reason I couldn't get the forum to post with the quote....

The multipool is going to make a great experiment for the price support for BC.  It's my first alt coin since diving into BTC during the April bubble.  This is way more interesting!
But replace cards with hmm Radeon 4x290(windows 8 can detect 4) or 280x.
7950 - you wont buy now.

You need swap them with 280x or 290.
Radeon 290 have best khs/W ratio so far.
But those new models have bug in drivers and windows won't support 5+ cards in ring.(at least in December was i don't know now)
In linux you wont have such problem.
I heard about guys who made 6x270x 3Mhs ring for ~1700$ this is preaty good cheap price but you need to overcloack a bit.

I have one rig that has 6x Sapphire R9 270x running at a stable 471kh each.  Good setup and way better value than a 290/290x setup.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
THANKS for your contributions so far!!!  

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/207014/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable/

Charity Box's so far:
BTC-0.03122
LTC-0.00
DOGE-2,006.90
PENG-260,000.00
AURORA-0.00
FLAP-21579.32747051
RIPPLE-0.00
KLONDIKE-0.00
ULTRA-0.00
EARTH-0.00
DARK-0.00
LEAF-0.00
MINT-0.00
BLACK-1234.5678

Don't forget that all sales at my store https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull I will personally donate 25% into the charity as well!

If there is something on here you don't see but would like to get made, please contact me!  Will do bulk buys as well!
What to expect after multipool opening

I'm seeing a lot of sell orders on Mintpal lining up. A whale may be expecting us to "mine into" those sell orders, followed by a dump of BC after we mine through them, to try and discourage the miners. If this happens, do not be discouraged, and just keep on mining and holding. By doing so you'll pretty much guarantee that any dumpers will not be able to buy back as much BC, and we'll recover very shortly afterward.

I am also going to start looking into getting a p2pool node failover option that does the same thing as bcmultipool setup in the following week. It won't be profit auto switching (will likely just stay on DOGE) but it will be a good failover option to continue mining BC if the main pool goes down for whatever reason.

Great intuition and little excerpt. Don't worry about the sell orders - they are going to soon be disappearing as support builds and word gets through the community. For now we must do our part in spreading knowledge of this amazing innovation.

I have lifted all walls, holding for 2k sat floor
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

I'm seeing a lot of sell orders on Mintpal lining up. A whale may be expecting us to "mine into" those sell orders, followed by a dump of BC after we mine through them, to try and discourage the miners. If this happens, do not be discouraged, and just keep on mining and holding. By doing so you'll pretty much guarantee that any dumpers will not be able to buy back as much BC, and we'll recover very shortly afterward.

I am also going to start looking into getting a p2pool node failover option that does the same thing as bcmultipool setup in the following week. It won't be profit auto switching (will likely just stay on DOGE) but it will be a good failover option to continue mining BC if the main pool goes down for whatever reason.
Dump won't be so effective because Mooltipool is focus on buying coins and dumper want more cheap.
With working multipool he will just lose coins overtime till he don't have any to dump.
To be more successful he need pump BC but then he can be dumped by other stake holders:D
This is interesting model usual tactick from POW system won't be so effective.

In reality DUMP make happy miners more BC ...
in other side expensive BC make miners happy because other their coins are more valuable.

Anyway it will brings more more model like that buy at 500 sell at 1000...
Next month buy at 1200 sell at 1600... and up and up...
Note that total dayily supply is 2000BC-1000sat so 0,02BTC to buy all today
2000BC-10 000 sat will need 0,2 BTC Cheesy do you see that potential Smiley
2000BC- @0,001sat - 2BTC
All just because low inflation.
It wont be so easy because you need mine people at every price lvl
but once you sell BC it will be harder for you to get them back at lower price.
Cheesy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Whats with all the sell orders...

someone needs some quick $ i guess

people trying to force the price down to get more because they know its going up. doesn't work as well if there is little supply.

Exactly. Like I said before, I am very excited to be in a coin which is not easy to manipulate. Right now I just want some more cheap BC - not trying to hurt the market. Just want to shake out the weak ones who will be the first to dump and last to pump.
Activity: 542
So what time is the BC multipool going live? Do we need to pre register for the beta?
Pepemo.vip
Whats with all the sell orders...

someone needs some quick $ i guess

people trying to force the price down to get more because they know its going up. doesn't work as well if there is little supply.
Sorry about the sell walls, I need some more BC. After I gobble up the weak hands ill ensure that the books skyrocket.
Jump to: