Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1436. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I have to buy blackcoin from somewhere if i`m not wrong

You'll never know at this moment. Is current price for stay or will it drop, or rise. You have to buy listening to your inner sense. I bought at 1100 before it dropped to 400-500 sats. Now I am in profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Go buy from mintpal.Fast
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have to buy blackcoin from somewhere if i`m not wrong
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
we will hit 2000 peak then down to 1500 or 1200

you sell then and buy back at 40000
Unfortunately true scenario Cheesy we will see...
If Vert can go to 0,001 why we won't ?
With Black hole on our side we can do it.
Activity: 364
Nobody has missed it.I can literally tell that when you miss this it will be way over 40000 sat.

We just have to realise that all can be gone just as fast..... Only this is the first time there is only growing demand and no more growing supply.... hope it plays out well.  Maybe BTC is expressed in terms of blacktoshis in a week from now Smiley

40000 satoshi lol.. I wish. 5000-10000 by the end of the month sounds way more reasonable.

even 10k would be insane!

10,000 satoshi is not unreasonable at all - that's only $5million market cap.

I'm not sure if everyone here realises how EARLY this is in the BlackCoin story - anyone in now is in at the very start.
legendary
BC to da moon??  Grin Grin Grin
Blackcoin - blackhole will consume moon bro Wink...
Enjoy sit inside when it starts.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

you sell then and buy back at 40000
Activity: 224
Nobody has missed it.I can literally tell that when you miss this it will be way over 40000 sat.

We just have to realise that all can be gone just as fast..... Only this is the first time there is only growing demand and no more growing supply.... hope it plays out well.  Maybe BTC is expressed in terms of blacktoshis in a week from now Smiley

40000 satoshi lol.. I wish. 5000-10000 by the end of the month sounds way more reasonable.

It's not insane. I didn't know how many BC are. When that guy told me 70M I was LOL and instantly bought in.
To put it in perspective this right now even @ 2000 is 10 times cheaper than MINT.
I don't expect it to reach MINT price soon but certainly I don't expect it to stay here.

You guys realize this coin has no premine, and one of the fairest starts. Active community and good devs.
legendary
It can because we haven't even started... ^^
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
BC to da moon??  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
Ah glad i kept some, maybe in 1-2 years, this coin could easily be worth 5-10$ (if everything goes right)  Wink
legendary

+1 that can be interesting NOONE did before Black hole ^^.
Black hole is strongest anomaly in universe it can even consume light.
Ultimate weapon to fight other mass spamming alts.
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary

+1

But look in past for Vertcoin story with "gone vertical". Everything is possible

Activity: 182
Yeah,10000 satoshi is a reasonable aim for now.40000 satoshi is nowhere near hard to be reached,maybe for some more time.But 10000 can be our first goal.
legendary

Grin  Blacktoshis... Maybe blackholes...   Tongue
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow

Activity: 224

Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow

Activity: 364
I don't get it why anyone would be planning on selling at 2000 satoshi. If you want to double your investment then ok - I'd much rather 100x it.

Someone has to sell their coins for the new holders to carry on the ride. If no-one sold the price cannot rise - everyone has their price!
Jump to: