Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1443. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanks for the contributions so far!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/207014/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable/

Charity Box's so far:
BTC-0.03122
LTC-0.00
DOGE-2,006.90
PENG-260,000.00
AURORA-0.00
FLAP-10579.32747051
RIPPLE-0.00
KLONDIKE-0.00
ULTRA-0.00
EARTH-0.00
DARK-0.00
LEAF-0.00
MINT-0.00
BLACK-1234.5678
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

The value being injected in to BlackCoin is being transferred (sucked) from the other coins when their difficulty is low and they are cheap to mine. This value will be transferring in to BlackCoin. The more miners we have, the more value is SUCKED from the other coins and put in to BlackCoin. As there is negligible coin inflation for BlackCoin all the injected value will be held in the BlackCoin currency.

What an amazing idea!

I get it now... BlackCoin is like a black hole that sucks in value! And nothing can escape a black hole!

Yes, blackcoin will in time, as you say "SUCK" all other coins out of existence, and in one final battle consume Bitcoin itself. Then there will only be Blackcoin. And the world will be at peace.

Watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REVRyOfS56Q

Black coin are the space marines,  ALL other coins are represent by the orks!

The battle is nigh!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

The value being injected in to BlackCoin is being transferred (sucked) from the other coins when their difficulty is low and they are cheap to mine. This value will be transferring in to BlackCoin. The more miners we have, the more value is SUCKED from the other coins and put in to BlackCoin. As there is negligible coin inflation for BlackCoin all the injected value will be held in the BlackCoin currency.

What an amazing idea!

I get it now... BlackCoin is like a black hole that sucks in value! And nothing can escape a black hole!

Yes, blackcoin will in time, as you say "SUCK" all other coins out of existence, and in one final battle consume Bitcoin itself. Then there will only be Blackcoin. And the world will be at peace.

+1 Cheesy
Activity: 266

What an amazing idea!

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

What an amazing idea!

Some also keep asking how this is any different than just mining other alts and buying BC yourself. And the answer is simple - individually we are small, but together we are huge.

Pretty, much,  if there was a more sure thing in Crypto right now I sure want someone to show it to me.    This new Multi pool empowers 'ME' to increase the value-'store' of BC.  A coin that I like very much.   It allows me to increase its value 'withOUT' using BTC in any direct manner!  I can use existing equipment and others can too.     In general I think hashrate is easier to part with than BTC for most people (not that it is different)

Even those who don't have any from the ground floor can benefit, and ever single coin they mine becomes supported by their continual hashing because of the near fixed supply. They can support their mining efforts just by continuously mining.

Aside from what you said, the simple fact that there is going to be a pool that directly places buy orders on black coin, it's quite obvious that we as a community mining this are going to put a great deal of buying pressure on the coin. The price isn't going to sit where it is or drop if we have a growing network putting 24/7 buys on the coin. This is win win as long as we get hash on this pool, I'm going to send all my mining power straight to it.

The multipool benefits the whole BlackCoin holding community.

1. If you are not able to mine, not a miner, then your BlackCoin holding will benefit from constant buying pressure from the BlackCoin miners
2. If you are a miner, your BlackCoin holding will increase in value AND you will also increase your overall holding

So, who loses out? Where does the value come from. I have been thinking about this...

What an amazing idea!

Introducing the BlackCoin Multipool:

http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/want-to-mine-blackcoin-again/

The first-ever multipool to payout in an altcoin!

Wow!  Nice work!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
Some also keep asking how this is any different than just mining other alts and buying BC yourself. And the answer is simple - individually we are small, but together we are huge.

Pretty, much,  if there was a more sure thing in Crypto right now I sure want someone to show it to me.    This new Multi pool empowers 'ME' to increase the value-'store' of BC.  A coin that I like very much.   It allows me to increase its value 'withOUT' using BTC in any direct manner!  I can use existing equipment and others can too.     In general I think hashrate is easier to part with than BTC for most people (not that it is different)

Even those who don't have any from the ground floor can benefit, and ever single coin they mine becomes supported by their continual hashing because of the near fixed supply. They can support their mining efforts just by continuously mining.

Aside from what you said, the simple fact that there is going to be a pool that directly places buy orders on black coin, it's quite obvious that we as a community mining this are going to put a great deal of buying pressure on the coin. The price isn't going to sit where it is or drop if we have a growing network putting 24/7 buys on the coin. This is win win as long as we get hash on this pool, I'm going to send all my mining power straight to it.
legendary
einc.io

Its a automated process,  No real thinking, no switching, constant watching etc.    I never find myself hopping off and on coins by the hour.  I just pick ones I like and mine a while.    The multipool if its dynamic and fast should be way better at converting hashrate to BC/BTC than a average user could.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

legendary
einc.io
I think the insights on the multipool's effects on the market are a bit flawed.  As far as the miners go, they're getting a constant stream of BC that they will in turn sell back into the market.  Sure, the pool is buying to supply the miners, but the net could easily be no market movement at all assuming the miners dump their coins back (they almost always do).

But it is an interesting experiment.

Yes, I thought about that as well, but concluded that the group of people who would mine on the multipool would tend to be a very specific subset of the mining population. Namely, BC holders. It resembles a share buyback program of a publicly traded corporation in some respects.  Mine-and-dump players would likely be fishing in other waters, and rightly so. That is my expectation. But as you say, it's an experiment. We'll know by the results.

I don't think it is this simple,  If the multipool is fast and dynamic.  We will 'suck' the cream off of other alts that are on the rise.   I don't see any real-world way for it become a zero-net game for BC really.

The only way I could see the Multi-pool not bringing game-changing price advances is:

100% of multipool BC is dumped immediately back. (even 99% dump is a net-gain)  (though even this would still be volume and activity which is good!)
No one mines in the multi-pool.  Not even 1Mhs.  (yeah right, its going to get hundreds of Mhs at day one)
All other alts or crypto dies immediate... Wink

Only 1 of three things will happen:

1) The blackcoins on sale will be bought up and very gradually will increase or hold the price
2) The blackcoins on sale will be bought up causing a gradual but prolonged increase the price
3) The blackcoins on sale will be bought up causing a fast and prolonged increase the price

Anything other than one of these 3 options is such a remote possibility it is not worth considering?

Pretty, much,  if there was a more sure thing in Crypto right now I sure want someone to show it to me.    This new Multi pool empowers 'ME' to increase the value-'store' of BC.  A coin that I like very much.   It allows me to increase its value 'withOUT' using BTC in any direct manner!  I can use existing equipment and others can too.     In general I think hashrate is easier to part with than BTC for most people (not that it is different)

I cannot wait till this friday.  I wish I had the capability to become a highs-stake holder here at the ground floor of tomorrow.
I think the insights on the multipool's effects on the market are a bit flawed.  As far as the miners go, they're getting a constant stream of BC that they will in turn sell back into the market.  Sure, the pool is buying to supply the miners, but the net could easily be no market movement at all assuming the miners dump their coins back (they almost always do).

Yes, I thought about that as well, but concluded that the group of people who would mine on the multipool would tend to be a very specific subset of the mining population. Namely, BC holders. It resembles a share buyback program of a publicly traded corporation in some respects.  Mine-and-dump players would likely be fishing in other waters, and rightly so. That is my expectation. But as you say, it's an experiment. We'll know by the results.

I don't think it is this simple,  If the multipool is fast and dynamic.  We will 'suck' the cream off of other alts that are on the rise.   I don't see any real-world way for it become a zero-net game for BC really.

The only way I could see the Multi-pool not bringing game-changing price advances is:

100% of multipool BC is dumped immediately back. (even 99% dump is a net-gain)  (though even this would still be volume and activity which is good!)
No one mines in the multi-pool.  Not even 1Mhs.  (yeah right, its going to get hundreds of Mhs at day one)

Only 1 of three things will happen:

1) The blackcoins on sale will be bought up and very gradually will increase or hold the price
2) The blackcoins on sale will be bought up causing a gradual but prolonged increase the price
3) The blackcoins on sale will be bought up causing a fast and prolonged increase the price

Anything other than one of these 3 options is such a remote possibility it is not worth considering?
legendary
einc.io
I think the insights on the multipool's effects on the market are a bit flawed.  As far as the miners go, they're getting a constant stream of BC that they will in turn sell back into the market.  Sure, the pool is buying to supply the miners, but the net could easily be no market movement at all assuming the miners dump their coins back (they almost always do).

Yes, I thought about that as well, but concluded that the group of people who would mine on the multipool would tend to be a very specific subset of the mining population. Namely, BC holders. It resembles a share buyback program of a publicly traded corporation in some respects.  Mine-and-dump players would likely be fishing in other waters, and rightly so. That is my expectation. But as you say, it's an experiment. We'll know by the results.

Introducing the BlackCoin Multipool:

http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/want-to-mine-blackcoin-again/

The first-ever multipool to payout in an altcoin!

This makes me very happy. Will throw some GPU's at this and leave them there indefinitely. Nice work.

I would like to support BC by joining the mining pool.  I have never set up or run a miner.  Do you think it would be possible to set up a short list of URLs for info to get started or some short equipment/software set up lists that are working well when the pool is up and running?

This would help those who would like to support but have not mined any alts or btc as of yet....

First I would have to ask - do you have a mining rig?

If you are thinking of building a mining rig I will warn this is quite a project! But if you are up for it, the guide by CryptoBadger will be a good place to start:

http://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/04/build-a-litecoin-mining-rig-hardware/

Good luck!
Activity: 84
tragedy on themselves ASK seller to bid no buyers, the rate drops as so on will
from 1088 to 1200 BC much exposed for sale are not to pierce the wall
BTC  General wallet analysis  BTC

Noticing there are a few more 1 mil + holders of blackcoin

There was only around 6 now there is 10. Some decent players have been accumulating.

top 20 consists of only those with more than 500k

top 50 is 200k+

1 BTC will no longer get you into the top 100.

Overall 31,491,74.905 is owned by the top 100 which is decreasing from yesterday. (it was around 34 million)

Which typically means that distribution is increasing.

Excellent insight!! The distribution of BlackCoin is another fundamental asset that is getting better daily. Thank you for sharing!
I think the insights on the multipool's effects on the market are a bit flawed.  As far as the miners go, they're getting a constant stream of BC that they will in turn sell back into the market.  Sure, the pool is buying to supply the miners, but the net could easily be no market movement at all assuming the miners dump their coins back (they almost always do).

There is no point miners mining at BC Multipool if they are going to sell their BC for BTC. They may as well just mine at Wafflepool or Multipool.us! I am certain that all miners at BC Multipool are mining there SOLELY to increase their own BlackCoin holding. Certain of it!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
BTC  General wallet analysis  BTC

Noticing there are a few more 1 mil + holders of blackcoin

There was only around 6 now there is 10. Some decent players have been accumulating.

top 20 consists of only those with more than 500k

top 50 is 200k+

1 BTC will no longer get you into the top 100.

Overall 31,491,74.905 is owned by the top 100 which is decreasing from yesterday. (it was around 34 million)

Which typically means that distribution is increasing.

Jump to: