Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1440. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
This is better than watching tv :-)
Someone dumped to 1400 sat and all the sudden a magic 350000BC wall appeared @1400 :-)
Price is rising fast again!
http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution

And when you see that only guys with 200+ are selling and guys with over 200 are buying all time...
this is good news for coin because we are getting rid of daily trades and people only for speculation.
This shows that big boys don't even try to daily trade with their stock.

Xblade, you live in the Netherlands?
I'm from Belgium, good to see some Dutch support for this coin!
 Wink

That'd be me.. =P
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Someone dumped to 1400 sat and all the sudden a magic 350000BC wall appeared @1400 :-)

And when you see that only guys with 200+ are selling and guys with over 200 are buying all time...
this is good news for coin because we are getting rid of daily trades and people only for speculation.

Xblade, you live in the Netherlands?
I'm from Belgium, good to see some Dutch support for this coin!
 Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Activity: 136
price is fast moving up, maybe because of the multipool that will go live later. Cheesy.. those dumpers will cry now hahaha

+1, today it will hit to 2000 sat
+1 2000 sat
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Watch the walls and learn how proper support shows for the coin.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Activity: 183
This is one of my high level coins, I think it will do well. To be truthful I think most alt coins pretty suck so the are not worth much what with their 100 billion coins and all.
Activity: 385
whats with the 100 sell walls lol

I know right. Was like a dozen of them every 5 sat difference.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
whats with the 100 sell walls lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 385
I will be placing support as well as sell walls in order to ensure that the price increases slowly and that there is no flash dump.

The charts have to move to our favor right now more than ever in order to attract as many investors as we can. In order to do so we must ensure slow and steady natural growth.

Start tweeting, blogging, redditing - whatever. Get the word out. This is not P&D - this is allocating personal resources to the beneficial and productive outcome possible.

+1 this man knows his buisness. If you have UTC supporters in here you know this coin has solid potential.

Smurff - all I can say is that I was destined to be in CT the chat room when you were last night. I cannot thank you enough for directing me towards the coin that deserves my energy/money. You are due for a much needed donation my friend, we will converse more this weekend.

I have done what I could and have promoted this coin as much as possible on twitter. I have received fantastic reception and community acknowledgement so far - asplinux, joystick55 and reversecramer have been engaging in promotion as well and have all helped in achieving results beyond expectation.

The floor is now at 1.4k sat and will not dip below 1.2k sat. Every person who enters this market before tmw @ 4pm is only increasing the chance that this coin will see a 2.5k + sat floor this weekend.

In addition I wanted to open up another topic - this coin has a fantastic chance of being added to cryptsy in the next round. Last time 4 coins were added and 2 of them were not added due to chronological order of votes. BC is going to trend very hard this weekend - do not be surprised if it is added nxt round craptsy.

I will be bringing in more BTC to mintpal. I am more than ecstatic to be working with a community of such maturity and enthusiasm. This coin has ridiculous potential in the near future/longrun .. Ridiculous.

Thanks man, I try and point out the good coins when I can especially to solid folk in the community. Glad you got onboard for the ride, I sent you a PM look forward to hearing from you.

as Obi-Wan said "That's no moon.....Thats BLACKCOIN!"
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
hopefully this coin would not go down if will be added to craptsy like other coins have experienced. dunno if it just coincidence or not.. most of my invested coins go down once it is being added to craptsy.

Well, it's hard to actually dump this stuff with the multipool community investment coming up Smiley the dump would have to be by the whole market, not by some big guys Smiley
Activity: 182
hopefully this coin would not go down if will be added to craptsy like other coins have experienced. dunno if it just coincidence or not.. most of my invested coins go down once it is being added to craptsy.
Activity: 266
I will be placing support as well as sell walls in order to ensure that the price increases slowly and that there is no flash dump.

The charts have to move to our favor right now more than ever in order to attract as many investors as we can. In order to do so we must ensure slow and steady natural growth.

Start tweeting, blogging, redditing - whatever. Get the word out. This is not P&D - this is allocating personal resources to the beneficial and productive outcome possible.

+1 this man knows his buisness. If you have UTC supporters in here you know this coin has solid potential.

Smurff - all I can say is that I was destined to be in CT the chat room when you were last night. I cannot thank you enough for directing me towards the coin that deserves my energy/money. You are due for a much needed donation my friend, we will converse more this weekend.

I have done what I could and have promoted this coin as much as possible on twitter. I have received fantastic reception and community acknowledgement so far - asplinux, joystick55 and reversecramer have been engaging in promotion as well and have all helped in achieving results beyond expectation.

The floor is now at 1.4k sat and will not dip below 1.2k sat. Every person who enters this market before tmw @ 4pm is only increasing the chance that this coin will see a 2.5k + sat floor this weekend.

In addition I wanted to open up another topic - this coin has a fantastic chance of being added to cryptsy in the next round. Last time 4 coins were added and 2 of them were not added due to chronological order of votes. BC is going to trend very hard this weekend - do not be surprised if it is added nxt round craptsy.

I will be bringing in more BTC to mintpal. I am more than ecstatic to be working with a community of such maturity and enthusiasm. This coin has ridiculous potential in the near future/longrun .. Ridiculous.

Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
price is fast moving up, maybe because of the multipool that will go live later. Cheesy.. those dumpers will cry now hahaha

When does it start? I am looking forward to pointing my miners at it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

I like this idea a lot !
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
Rounded off to 100k BC and placed a few support buys. Going to bed for the night, see you on the moon everyone!
Jump to: