Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1498. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Thank you guys for brief info Smiley so finally i am unlucky ones who sold all coins on Exchange  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

which pool is best right now ? with Good Speed !!  Huh

This is the pool right here bro. PoS only.

can you please explain in brief bro ?  Smiley

GPU mining ended many days ago. It is now a pure proof-of-stake coin. Proof-of-work for first 5000 blocks, hybrid PoW/PoS until 10,000, then PoS only. There is a proof of Stake wiki if you want to learn about it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

which pool is best right now ? with Good Speed !!  Huh

can you please explain in brief bro ?  Smiley

You can not mine this coin via a pool and PoW anymore.  All coins are already mined and only those who have coins can mint new coins at 1% per year, on their current holdings.
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

can you please explain in brief bro ?  Smiley

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
PoS doesn't work with the wallet close?

It works once you open wallet network will see you stack and untouched balance in end of year you will receive 1%.
But when you have opened wallet you have chance to receive part of this stack earlier plus mined block fees.

ok, thx.

Sadly, i've took my wallet open but i have 0 coins in stack Sad
Only in confirmed.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
BC has been one of the most drama-free coins I've ever taken part in. Forgetting the price, the coin tech itself has worked flawlessly and I think the developer, rat4 deserves serious kudos. The fact they haven't had to step in much and they had the vision for this coin being something different from the outset, adds a certain Satoshi enigmatic edge which I like. It's doing exactly what it's designed to do and it will inevitably be a slow burner.

No gimmicks, so no huge volatility once it settles. I'm holding and excited about where this project might go.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Seems like BlackCoin has been pretty quiet but now things are starting to hot up.  Has landed on a Chinese exchange,  Cryptsy next.  Coin price is still way low but once people understand potential it could be the next AUR coin without the inevitable major dump that is to be expected.
Il be 189 years old before I make anything worthwile then Smiley
Holding BC in wallet is not for getting rich. Its for enabling transactions between BC-users without needing a f--ing nuclear power plant for that. Thats the revolutionary idea behind this coin !

Finally someone talking sense. And for those who are disappointed by the modest 1% APR - if it were much higher you'd introduce unhealthy currency inflation/price dilution, and you'd incentivise hoarding.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Actually Blackcoin is the only not mineable coin at the moment with such a low price, very, very, very low price. Look at coinmarketcap.com.

Indeed. I think its good that we hold this price for a day or two (which we have now). Now is a good time for steady rise to 2.5k satoshi and beyond.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Actually Blackcoin is the only not mineable coin at the moment with such a low price, very, very, very low price. Look at coinmarketcap.com.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Holding BC in wallet is not for getting rich. Its for enabling transactions between BC-users without needing a f--ing nuclear power plant for that. Thats the revolutionary idea behind this coin !
legendary

Why do you think money should be produced in high quantities in a short time?

Why don't you just invest, trade and be a part of market?

Every one wants to produce nothing and get money for that. That's how all those billion coins work. Produce, produce, produce...

Consider BC as company and every coin as a share.

Look at countless coins which are sitting at 1-3 satoshi. Because supply is large, but demand tiny. This is dead end... Only Wolongpiade can move the price, but it will be more like plugging coin to artificial lung.
legendary
Dumpers are still doing their dirty job.

About AUR, I still don't understand, why it has so high price and market cap. But BC vice versa - much much lower than deserved. Yes, AUR has good promotion, there was p&d, but it still is @ high satoshi level with their 10 mil coins. BC suply at the moment- roughly 70 mil. With AUR market cap BC price could be about 0.009 satoshi  Cry but actual price - app. 1600 times lower. Sad, sad...
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How can I work it out?

i put 10000 in my wallet. it took a while to get the minting Profit , but i got it after 32 hours . It was correct amount.
1% annualy is 100 BC at 10000 in wallet per year. i got 100 / 365 = 0,2739726027397260273972602739726 per day. Because my Profit came after 32 hours it is 0,2739..../24 * 32 = 0,3652968036529680365296803652968 BC. And thats exactly what i got.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
it should be around 1500-2500 imo
legendary
Everyone wants from coin to be mined and shortly after that flooded to market to get fast bucks. What about long term investment? No one wants to wait, keep patience. 1% PoS reward is exactly so low for not to be interested only to keep coins and sell earned coins.
Jump to: