Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1502. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
hrmm still the logo is missing that "something"
Activity: 266
Hello everyone, I come from Chinese, love and invested in BC, hope the BC team can do the application and development, I hope my wallet integrated network games or gambling game, integrated chat function.
I will make a website promotion Chinese blackcoin.cn, and carry out application and promotion, so that BC can directly exchange mobile phone calls and qq COINS China area. The more Chinese understand and use BC

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Donation address: BSyzSdm4EZ45JZ1T1ViqxFUmAKGhLwgBAC

Fantastic. Nice to have you onboard!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I come from Chinese, love and invested in BC, hope the BC team can do the application and development, I hope my wallet integrated network games or gambling game, integrated chat function.
I will make a website promotion Chinese blackcoin.cn, and carry out application and promotion, so that BC can directly exchange mobile phone calls and qq COINS China area. The more Chinese understand and use BC

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Donation address: BSyzSdm4EZ45JZ1T1ViqxFUmAKGhLwgBAC
Activity: 476
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 476

That's the plan, it ends the 9th of March, so it'll pop up 20 more times in this topic Wink
Activity: 406
It's still on the Atomic-Trade Exchange!

USA  Exchange Https://www.Atomic-Trade.com
vex
Activity: 14
After the double bottom a huge pump!?

Seeing the price go up and down with no logical reason, I'm just not selling, keeping my coins even if they go to 1 satoshi. I don't care. They are my precious, and I ain't selling I need every last one of my coins. I'm just buying more and more every time the price goes down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ah, i missed it, had ticked in "Mineable"
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
After the double bottom a huge pump!?
Activity: 43
Why are we no longer on CoinMarketCap? Or is it just I who is blind..?

Still here, #63
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Why are we no longer on CoinMarketCap? Or is it just I who is blind..?
Activity: 247
2014-03-04 21:48:03   BUY   0.00000503   5140.64469896   0.02585744   0.00003878   0.02589622

Lowest price i bought.. you guys?

What happened to your "gambling site." You and the other guy both said you had one ready to launch??
Activity: 247
I asked awhile back and was told there was no interest, however it's been awhile and the temporary wordpress website has not yet been replaced, so assuming the devs are swamped with other things, i figured i'd offer again:

Would there be any interest (and bounty) for a professional grade website?
I could build one from scratch in about 24 hours or less depending on requirements; it will be in css/HTML and some javascript.
For an example of my work: pmc.cryptotycoons.com
I'd supply source if requested, or host it myself at a subdomain such as the one i linked to. Alternatively the bounty could also cover the costs of a domain name and hosting space =)
I'll also include a dedicated forum for blackcoin?

+1 the site definitely needs to be replaced
Activity: 322
BIG action on Mintpal right now  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Btw, what about coin logo change? At which stage it stopped?
Jump to: