Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1499. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
How can I work it out?

BC PoS is not intended to make a fast money. It is intended to support BC. So, if you buy coins, you are investor and with minting support your wealth.
BC as coin should be very stable, because of 1% inflation. At this moment BC is marginally undervalued imho. The price should be @ more than 1k satoshi.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
How long does it take to get a stake? I'm starting to think POS stands for pile of shit. Three days with unlocked wallet (the version with the stake arrow showing in the lower right corner) and zilch, nada, nothing. So far, this coin has been only a disappointment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 113
How can I work it out?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
im not sure i suck at math Sad*
Activity: 113
So how much roughly can I mint with 42k BC already? It cant be much surely?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
>?>? >?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?
mines minting as we speak Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
not quite sure but keep voting were really close! arent we?

Compared to MintCoin, will be 100% PoS better? For a 100% PoS coin, what does it work without minting? I thought every transaction needs to be "hashed" into the blockchain extension resulting from a newly generated block.
Like with POW you don't need many hash power to keep coin alive same with minitng i am mintig all time when i can, i put my mint mashiche to regular 24/7 miner Tongue...
I think few people did the same. When i look on network there should be about 2000+ walets miniting all time now.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Compared to MintCoin, will be 100% PoS better? For a 100% PoS coin, what does it work without minting? I thought every transaction needs to be "hashed" into the blockchain extension resulting from a newly generated block.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
the reason why it's so cheap is because there's a bunch of miner's still with lot's need some quick $ were gonna hit cryptsy by tmrw i think that should be good!

Cryptsy Tomorrow? Know something more :p?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Where to mining BC?
Can you give me a list of pools?

You cant anymore. Although you can buy some from exchange, place it in your wallet, and let the Proof of Stake do the magic Smiley

PoS doesn't work with the wallet close?

It works once you open wallet network will see you stack and untouched balance in end of year you will receive 1%.
But when you have opened wallet you have chance to receive part of this stack earlier plus mined block fees.

the reason why it's so cheap is because there's a bunch of miner's still with lot's need some quick $ were gonna hit cryptsy by tmrw i think that should be good!

true some people who are not intesed in BC they just give away their coins some mayby realy need cash all becouse of it.
Note that obly 0.005BC is needed daily to eat whole NEW BC mined by POS system...
I just buy some and wait for next weeks patience is key + smal investments in so cheap coins Cheesy
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Where to mining BC?

You cant anymore. Although you can buy some from exchange, place it in your wallet, and let the Proof of Stake do the magic Smiley

PoS doesn't work with the wallet close?
Activity: 73
Where to mining BC?

Jump to: