Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1503. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
2014-03-04 21:48:03   BUY   0.00000503   5140.64469896   0.02585744   0.00003878   0.02589622

Lowest price i bought.. you guys?

I got some at 500 down to 425, missed the low of 250 as I was busy buying TakeiCoin at 200  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I think most 'weak hands' as you like to refer to them are already out of the game. We just need to let them panic buy our sells +2k satoshi.
Coollooking webside @1st then marketplace-merchant like "www.stuffcoins.com"  
Next stage is get on Cryptsy on Bter and then i can go in pump in other case is just wasting money.
I asked awhile back and was told there was no interest, however it's been awhile and the temporary wordpress website has not yet been replaced, so assuming the devs are swamped with other things, i figured i'd offer again:

Would there be any interest (and bounty) for a professional grade website?
I could build one from scratch in about 24 hours or less depending on requirements; it will be in css/HTML and some javascript.
For an example of my work: pmc.cryptotycoons.com
I'd supply source if requested, or host it myself at a subdomain such as the one i linked to. Alternatively the bounty could also cover the costs of a domain name and hosting space =)
I'll also include a dedicated forum for blackcoin?

I suggest to add a bounty for new website development. It's mandatory work.

Regarding forum, there is one already. If it could be merged/moved to dedicated, even better.
I agree we need good website this is 1st priority guys.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I think most 'weak hands' as you like to refer to them are already out of the game. We just need to let them panic buy our sells +2k satoshi.
legendary
So, regarding the maintenance of Mintpal. We should buy all the cheap coins on each and every exchange. Then when Mintpal comes back up we pump BC to 1k satoshi. Nobody can dump on us that way!
yup but before like whales let weak hands get rid off free BC Cheesy and don't push up to soon.
let those impatient investors cry later.
Activity: 196
So, regarding the maintenance of Mintpal. We should buy all the cheap coins on each and every exchange. Then when Mintpal comes back up we pump BC to 1k satoshi. Nobody can dump on us that way!

There is lag on some exchanges due to aurora and maze, so unless you have
btc on those other exchanges will likely get delayed on deposits.

Think we need to wait for all the madness with aurora and maze to calm down
before all coins recover. So I'm just sitting on a few buy orders on mintpal, so
if it's drops below 500 I'll catch some.

Hopefully all this will help supporters of BlackCoin to gain some low cost coins
and then put some into the bounty funds.
legendary
I think we need Wolong
No way.... look uno chart...

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/133

or PANDA...
I want BC to be big not to be toy in hand one ashole he think only about his BTCs not yours...
When he is lliving market he rape cointo ground just look on charts do we realy need him ? NO WAY...
We as community can drive BC high it take time, but multipools will help me achive it in long run.

What do you suggest? Bleed out to 200?

Patience is key.
Buy cheap now for bounties and promotions now-tacktic.
Invest now 0,001BTC for that eg... from mining.Lets say 10% from minig BTC or alts.
Best time to buy alts is when price is falling or affter dall but sometime whale wont let you buy at low.
10BTC pomp will make price of BC 10x so you wont chance to react you just need to aim in that point before.

There is ONLY 2000 new coins a day remember that at 500/200 bleed price it is so easy to buy good stock.
If all of us will daily invest 0.01-0,001 BTC some day will come that we will buy all cheap coins and price will slowly go up everyday.
We will meet point when price will hold and price start go up i am sure.
In 2 month eg we will have good price and money for bounties.
This coin is not DOGE we don't produce so many coins...
Few people can maintain good price it will of course some time
weak hands must be off, that's why when they will sell even at 200-100...
i would let them to do it let them cry when price will rise again.
For me solo it will take about year to pump my BC Cheesy...
If we truly believe in BC that will happen.
Just time to switch for me to trade my bit for easy btc Cheesy i will invest about 10-20% in BC.
Don't invest all in BC you won't be disappointed it will let you w8 for better times.
For me BC is good store of value as coin it needs time.
Coins with +20% inflation aren't so good in long run it is harder to regulate market.
Of course i can be wrong. BTC took 4 years to get high value how may it will take BC i don't know.
If i look at charts of alts the i see all have ups and downs we haven't any so far so don't be worry.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I asked awhile back and was told there was no interest, however it's been awhile and the temporary wordpress website has not yet been replaced, so assuming the devs are swamped with other things, i figured i'd offer again:

I could build one from scratch in about 24 hours or less depending on requirements; it will be in css/HTML and some javascript.
I'd supply source if requested, or host it myself at a subdomain such as the one i linked to. Alternatively the bounty could also cover the costs of a domain name and hosting space =)

I suggest to add a bounty for new website development. It's mandatory work.

Regarding forum, there is one already. If it could be merged/moved to dedicated, even better.
legendary
As I said before. BC with proper development can be on of ten elite coins.

Regarding me. I have no idea how to help develop it, except voting, spreading it's name and donating and of course PoS work.
Activity: 910

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
2014-03-04 21:48:03   BUY   0.00000503   5140.64469896   0.02585744   0.00003878   0.02589622

Lowest price i bought.. you guys?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think we need Wolong

or PANDA...
I want BC to be big not to be toy in hand one ashole he think only about his BTCs not yours...
When he is lliving market he rape cointo ground just look on charts do we realy need him ? NO WAY...
We as community can drive BC high it take time, but multipools will help me achive it in long run.

What do you suggest? Bleed out to 200?
legendary
I think we need Wolong

or PANDA...
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
I think we need Wolong
Well... I wanted to try to sell higher and buy some additional coins, but decided not to do that.

I'll stand by with that amount I have. I still believe that this coin will heal from this momentum and will grow. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!

Today we had a black day.

Don't worry, tomorrow we will go far beyond expectations and move to new heights.

I suggest you help too and start voting, buying and spreading the word about blackcoin.
legendary
Well... I wanted to try to sell higher and buy some additional coins, but decided not to do that.

I'll stand by with that amount I have. I still believe that this coin will heal from this momentum and will grow. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!

Jump to: