Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1549. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Where did all the bears go?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
There are 6 sell orders between 1500 and 3000 on MintPal, this will shoot up so fast and shoot down just as fast. How are other exchanges looking?

Lowest sell 1285 Crypto Rush
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
There are 6 sell orders between 1500 and 3000 on MintPal, this will shoot up so fast and shoot down just as fast. How are other exchanges looking?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
LMAO: Net hashrate: 24 GH/s
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hi! Question: How will be the pools' already-mined, still-unconfirmed coins be confirmed as mining has stopped?
As far as I understand it will take around 8 hours for those coins to be validated (confirmed) and the job is done by the network via wallets.
Please clarify if I'm wrong. I've read the posts as much as I could, but this aspect is not totally clear to me.
Appreciated!

Ron.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Finally it's over Smiley That was fun.
Now we can get back to mine for profit Cheesy
Activity: 308
My wallet is still stuck at block 5117, updated to the latest QT 1.2.1. 13 connections availabe. can anyone help me?

Please?
Activity: 156
Donate
Please donate to further developement B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i

5000 BC sent your way dev. Thanks for the much fun. So proof of stake. Grin

Come on guys - this wallet isn't even the top 100!

sent some too, great work, love it, ty  Smiley

raping multipools should donate at least 10% they made a fine week i guess!
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
10000   479 left   anonymous   01/03 18:39:02   242.37   10,000.00    992,740   1,099,898   2,696,910   271.66

I have a part of this block, selling it for 1 BTC, anymore giving more?  Grin
Activity: 210
GUYS I'M OPENING UP A POS POOL

PLEASE SEND YOUR COINS TO MINE 2% ROI
legendary
POW mined coins will still be confirming for 7+ hours, so a jump in price might not happen as soon as you think...

I think one is being set up right now, a lot of manipulation starting.
Activity: 574
POW mined coins will still be confirming for 7+ hours, so a jump in price might not happen as soon as you think...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Here it is folks, the Astrological birthchart of Blackcoin. I calculated it based on the launch time information in the ANN, using my local time and geographical location to set house placement. If the actual time of launch was different, please let me know. I have worked as a professional astrologer since 1997, and find this quite interesting.

Fascinating but for those of us who don't speak in Astral space language what does it all mean ?

Also you can predict the future for inanimate objects ?

I will post a chart-reading soon. To answer your other question, yes you can do a chart for an event as readily as for a person. You can do a chart for an institution, a business enterprise, etc. You just need to know the moment of inception. The premise is that every thing that comes into existence bears the stamp of its moment of birth and the qualities of that moment as reflected in the planetary 'timestamp' of same.

This is a powerful chart, fully reflecting the explosive beginning we saw. More details soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Feel dumb asking this question but who the hell is wolong?

I heard he is someone who was lucky to buy bitcoins with $100 when they cost a penny each, and because that investment had fantastic ROI, is now thinking he actually can beat the markets.
legendary

No idea but good at scamming dumb people Smiley

Huge buy order replaced on MintPal over 1200, obviously fake but should start the buying
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
So... Now we have to think about development. Like Mintcoin team, let's start to raise Black coin popularity.
Activity: 574
Jump to: