Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1551. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
so what happens to the coins that are mined right now? that need 520 confirmations, but only 30 blocks left? just wondering... to my knowledge this is the first coin that's ever "ended" it's PoW part? i might be wrong?

AFAIK we are first  Smiley Coins will be confirmed with PoS blocks

yeah, it's nice to be first Smiley

i'm just curious as to how these last few blocks are confirmed, with 520 blocks needed to confirm? and only like 18 left? or do you mean they'll be confirmed through the PoS blocks?
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
so what happens to the coins that are mined right now? that need 520 confirmations, but only 30 blocks left? just wondering... to my knowledge this is the first coin that's ever "ended" it's PoW part? i might be wrong?

AFAIK we are first  Smiley Coins will be confirmed with PoS blocks
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Did the Blackcoin launch occur at 24 Feb 2014 06:00 UTC. Trying to do a calculation, but need to confirm precise time of launch. Thanks.

yay
legendary
Activity: 196
Man... sad that this mining party is over...
Is there another good coin to mine from now on?   Smiley

There is ZEIT

Klondikecoin , New fork

After we are all mined out my mind and time will be back on pandacoin and the resurrection of the coin with ou updates applied.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
30 blocks left..........
Activity: 308
shall we hit 10k satoshi in a week after all coins are mined?
Activity: 308

There is ZEIT

Klondikecoin , New fork
legendary
had enough of PoS coins for now, going to go back to KARMA
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Zeit looks crap imo, has wallet and pool problems, had enough of that with Appcoin.
People in the thread with the same mhash some got 100k coins others got 10k doesn't make sense.

Ill be doing some Top or might take a look at flappy.
Activity: 72

There is ZEIT

Zeit looks ok, maybe i'll point my miners at this, thx Smiley

Darkcoin is CPU only i read

Darkcoin is GPU minable with special miner..tried it, but it is not very profitable atm.
Activity: 344
ALL IN!

There is ZEIT

Zeit looks ok, maybe i'll point my miners at this, thx Smiley

Darkcoin is CPU only i read
Activity: 406
50 blocks left.

About 25 minute left before mining permanently stops..
Activity: 124
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Once you go black, you never go back... So I would say Darkcoin.
Activity: 72

There is ZEIT
Activity: 266
Did the Blackcoin launch occur at 24 Feb 2014 06:00 UTC. Trying to do a calculation, but need to confirm precise time of launch. Thanks.
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
Activity: 36
Merit: 20
almost at the end
Activity: 70
With a $500,000 market cap at max coin supply, with very little new coins entering the market, it can't go down much further than it already has. This coin has a 50% downside (let's say it goes to complete and utter shitcoin status - $250,000 market cap and 500 satoshi per coin), versus a 1000% upside if this coin can gain some traction and gain a few million in market cap value (let's say $5 million cap).

The advantage of this coin is the same that QRK had - no maintenance for whales to pump due to mine and dump. And QRK saw one of the greatest pumps in crypto history. Though it took many months of accumulation to do it so don't expect something like that any time soon.  Tongue

I expect another shake out still right after PoW ends.

While that viewpoint disregards that the top 100 people control 74% of the entire market and all it takes is just one of those people to decide that they want out to destroy the entire market, I'll play along. I bought 1 BTC last night in anticipation of shooting the moon.
Jump to: