Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1550. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
People still mining.. block 10007-

yep, but you have rejects
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
People still mining.. block 10007-
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Donate
Please donate to further developement B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i

5000 BC sent your way dev. Thanks for the much fun. So proof of stake. Grin

Come on guys - this wallet isn't even the top 100!
Activity: 156
who wants to join  "the black 100" club?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
what does any of that mean?
Activity: 210
Here it is folks, the Astrological birthchart of Blackcoin. I calculated it based on the launch time information in the ANN, using my local time and geographical location to set house placement. If the actual time of launch was different, please let me know. I have worked as a professional astrologer since 1997, and find this quite interesting.

Fascinating but for those of us who don't speak in Astral space language what does it all mean ?

Also you can predict the future for inanimate objects ?
Activity: 126
Turn out the lights boys, the party's over!  Tongue

Don't forget to repoint your miners :-)  Any bets on how long there's Mhash trying to mine this still ?
Activity: 160
Now let's see how far this 125K can take me.
Activity: 156
expected time to earn reward is 1 hour(s)   Wink
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Everybody is now realizing the "omg the sellers have just closed the shop"
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
3 BTC sell order just went down in minutes on MintPal
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Turn out the lights boys, the party's over!  Tongue
Activity: 322
aaand done:
    "blocks" : 10000,

its in the stars haha
Activity: 322
Here it is folks, the Astrological birthchart of Blackcoin. I calculated it based on the launch time information in the ANN, using my local time and geographical location to set house placement. If the actual time of launch was different, please let me know. I have worked as a professional astrologer since 1997, and find this quite interesting.

This seems the only adequate method to get the real value of an altcoin. Wink
PoW ended, now following PoD (pump o' dump) phase. Buying some now, its excellent that the price so much plummeted in the time when would possibly go up instead of down. I personally didnt know that mining will be over so fast. Now i have to buy the rest. With the mined amount i really cant satisfy...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
so what happens to the coins that are mined right now? that need 520 confirmations, but only 30 blocks left? just wondering... to my knowledge this is the first coin that's ever "ended" it's PoW part? i might be wrong?

AFAIK we are first  Smiley Coins will be confirmed with PoS blocks

Hats off to you dev. That was a lot of fun. I almost feel sad I can no longer PoW mine this. Tongue

Will definitely be sending a donation later after I get organized on my end.
Activity: 451
Where have all our coin bashers gone???
Activity: 266

Jump to: