Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1600. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Lol your point of view is fail for the future of cryptocurrencies.  You should take your quick buck attitude over to the latest sub-satoshi spamcoin and start mining it for the next rush.

There will be about 2740 new coins generated per day.  That's more than some coins that are POW on the market today.  The stability of POS along with the amount of coins generated not being insane will allow for a steady growth.

Gonna be a whole lot of people regretting dumping in about 5 days.

Maybe not. Little incentive to mine, PoS reward is very low compared to Mintcoin. What makes BC a good coin?

No development, no games, no news, dev doens't even post here

I think after the 10000 blocks, one big dump and that's it.

With PoW: 15,000,000 mined everyday. (1,500 blocks/day @ 10,000 coins/block)
With PoS: 2,740 mined everyday.

PoS generates 0.02% of what we currently get with PoW at time of post. You call this steady growth? I call this death

It's not even worth it.

Again, my predictions; perhaps a pre-pump to the 10,000 mined block, then a big fat dump from whales.

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
There will be about 2740 new coins generated per day.  That's more than some coins that are POW on the market today.  The stability of POS along with the amount of coins generated not being insane will allow for a steady growth.

Maybe not. Little incentive to mine, PoS reward is very low compared to Mintcoin. What makes BC a good coin?

PoS generates 0.02% of what we currently get with PoW at time of post. You call this steady growth? I call this death

It's not even worth it.

Again, my predictions; perhaps a pre-pump to the 10,000 mined block, then a big fat dump from whales.

most will dump around 9500+ , it would be to late to wait until after. Look at mint, thats exactly what is going on right now.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
lol @ all the trolls really coming out of the woodwork to bash this coin. Must suck to have a child's mentality: You missed out, so nobody should make any money. I've missed out on so many coins, but I always supported those who made it. Honestly, why would someone who doesn't support Blackcoin be in this thread bashing it? They want to buy in 2 days ago. Don't worry, petty people, another train will come.  I'm just glad I hopped on this one. Grin

I swear this site is a mirror image of the RubyCoin page, that coin just launched the other day and it's just like this over there. Two days in and people were still crying about the launch. I truly believe over there just as here, they've got guys trying to either scare people into dumping their coins cheap or to get them to stop mining the coin so the difficulty drops and they can mine more easily. It sure does get annoying seeing people do nothing but cry. Cry Just go find a coin that you can mine and enjoy, it's that simple. I don't see the point of sticking around someplace where you're obviously miserable.
Activity: 322
Isn't the inflation going to stop suddenly once all coins are mined thus making them much more rare instantly? Could see a huge upward swing.
Activity: 406

It's not even worth it.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
ah already a wallet upgrade required...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

BTW those 2740 coins per day will also be generating their own coins over time.  And so on.....  The more time goes by the more coins per day will be generated.

Activity: 406

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
if you dont think you should dump a portion now, you have lost your mind. 1950 and dropping. Dont care if 24 hrs ago had a lower price, cant make money when there is no uptrend.

No Uptrend...thanks for the hearty laugh!
Activity: 140
Activity: 127
if you dont think you should dump a portion now, you have lost your mind. 1950 and dropping. Dont care if 24 hrs ago had a lower price, cant make money when there is no uptrend.
Give this place a try ATOMIC-TRADE they even have shares that pay out every 6 hours, free money is always nice

Need more volume of BC over there share the love with other buyers and sellers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have accepted at our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 8 days ago we nearly have 1500 followers and 28 altcoins aceepted. We are working hard to launch beta on Sunday 6pm GMT. So for further updates please follow us https://twitter.com/LazyCoins. Retweet and show your support!

BlackCoin will be paired with ltc, btc and doge

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am not a techie at all so don't understand what to do. I have a wallet and is synced and I download it on my desk top daily now and I see the money coming in from what I buy or hatch from faucet so do I need to do anything else to receive the free coins from the stake part?

no need to do anything EXCEPT if you encrypted your wallet. you have to unlock it.

if you did not encrypt your wallet, then just let it run Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I am not a techie at all so don't understand what to do. I have a wallet and is synced and I download it on my desk top daily now and I see the money coming in from what I buy or hatch from faucet so do I need to do anything else to receive the free coins from the stake part?

no just keep it open and you are fine
Activity: 294
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you want the coin to survive, calling people names here or elsewhere and generally being a douche is not very good for the community as a whole....Yes PoS has been around for a while but most people have very little experience with it....a simple alternative would be to just explain it nice and simple like here on the forum as most people keep asking about it and then sticky it on the first post of the thread.

I has been explained at least 100 times on this thread.  People who are too lazy to read the thread, or even back a couple pages, or do just a tiny bit of research don't deserve to be spoon fed, they deserve to be ridiculed.  Sorry its gotten quite ridiculous, the same questions ten times on every page when the answers are all right here if you bother to even read at all.

This simple answer is don't lock your wallet .. automatic POS.

If you want to lock your wallet you have to go to the console and type

walletpassphrase Yourpassphrasehere 99999 true

that has been said 100 times in this thread, it is in the console all you have to do is type help and it will tell you this again if it is too hard to remember

Why not pin it to the top of the subreddit? Along with other things that are asked 100x
Anyhow

Pos is on now then?
Activity: 196
Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is.

because its not crashing.

i hope that helps

feel free to donate to me

looks like blackcoin is complete shitcoin!  net hash dropping like a rock, people dumping, and running for hills!

PoS must stand for piece of shite instead?    Shocked Shocked Shocked

are you guys just mentaly retarded or what?  Dif is still the Same as it used to be in las 24  Price dropped a total of 10%  ( and this is with a market dept of what 1 btc? )

oh u must mean the same time the wallet 'problems' kicked in and people got scared and unsure of what they are doing. yep, give it another 24hours and we can have this conversation again
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
So you basically took the PeerCoin code, copy paste name, changed some global variables in header files, sped up the PoW period, added racial overtones to win the white supremacists over, and volla ... you can now trade with blacks.

Sweet.

And also some minor changes as well. But thats exactly what You do when Youre cooking - take recipe and make something bertter out of that by fine tune ingredients to suit it yourself. Anything bad on that???

EDIT: Fuck I start to typing before I read that second part of suprermacist - sounds like.. where are U from, some unresolved 1944 ghetto out there? Whole crypto world does not have to do a shit about history, at leat not before 2008, pal, You really pissed me off now, as I am living in Czech republic, the country which was fucked up and left for dead by so many countries all around here by theirs own prosperities by "ancient" year of 1620.. We´r maybe even more confidence to turn to bitcoin by now

So again maybe a little rude, l but count with me 1620 on "bíla hora" batle, where we were knocked out badly. Then there was nothin (but slavery in the middle of Europe) for many years, and then in 1920 we estabilished a new country. It was seized few years then by one mustache master (with support of 1938´s mnichovska dohoda betryayers) named Adolf Hitler, the queen of a phricks. He (or maybe she) did not made anything of this..
Jump to: