Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 16. (Read 2509671 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
wallet.dat doesn't contain any blacknet info. Keep your mnemonic for claiming.
BLK are burned for fair distribution. I think it's for good Smiley
Keep wallet.dat to prove ownership of burned BLK, in case you did a mistake in process.

thanks for the answer.
legendary
Laboratorium EE has released a tool which visualizes initial burn offerings, featuring Blacknet and Ercoin.

Wow, awesome little site, nice to keep track of in this manner.

I'm quite amazed about the amounts that some people are burning, also because there is sparse info. Quite some people burning around 10k coins, the biggest even being 249k, crazy Cheesy

249k is really a lot, this guy will have a big share from the Blacknet project.

I expect most blackcoin will be burned.
Rat4 created pos3 which is basically what stands out about the project.

If he is moving to blacknet it would make sense for most to move there too right?

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Laboratorium EE has released a tool which visualizes initial burn offerings, featuring Blacknet and Ercoin.

I'm quite amazed about the amounts that some people are burning, also because there is sparse info. Quite some people burning around 10k coins, the biggest even being 249k, crazy Cheesy

249k is really a lot, this guy will have a big share from the Blacknet project.
Activity: 323
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
wallet.dat doesn't contain any blacknet info. Keep your mnemonic for claiming.
BLK are burned for fair distribution. I think it's for good Smiley
Keep wallet.dat to prove ownership of burned BLK, in case you did a mistake in process.
legendary
Can i also Burn with 1.2.5 or i need the 1.2.5.1?

When i will Burn 10k BLK

then i must:
burn 10000 "Public key"

Then i must update on 1.2.5.2 and i can stake with my old wallet dat BLK "old"?

Yes. Also you can use 1.2.5 with account generated on site: https://blacknet.ninja/generator.html

can i enter new blacknetkeypair command! Will the new mnemonic key be valid for the previous public key, for which I did not initially save the mnemonic key Huh

Creating a new mnemonic will make a new key.  it won't be linked to a previous key pair.

If you didn't save the mnemonic for the public key you used when burning blk, I think the blackcoin and the blacknet tokens are both lost to the void forever.

I think we can replace the key, if he proves ownership of burned BLK and there are no objections.

OK, so THX then i will done follow steps:

- start old wallet 1.2.5
- Generate a new key: https://blacknet.ninja/generator.html and write down the "account, "public key" and "Mnemonic"
- Start the debug window or CLI to execute following commands.
- For example with 10k old BLK and these public key: 28728a408f080aec48be9a0e07dd509f7be98f9cb8ce94c7630702154af7cced
- burn 10000 28728a408f080aec48be9a0e07dd509f7be98f9cb8ce94c7630702154af7cced
- So i can wait for the new Blacknet Wallet with my "account, "public key" and "Mnemonic"
- Then i close the BlackCoin Wallet and update at 1.2.5.2 and can stake at the BLK chain and the remaining BLK.
- After the release of the new Blacknet i can restore my new Coins!

I think this is correct?

this part needs clarity for me anyway

- So i can wait for the new Blacknet Wallet with my "account, "public key" and "Mnemonic"
- Then i close the BlackCoin Wallet and update at 1.2.5.2 and can stake at the BLK chain and the remaining BLK.
- After the release of the new Blacknet i can restore my new Coins!

account public key and mnemonic Huh

is this all just info contained anyway in  the wallet dat file  that you sent your blackcoins from to be burned??  

I mean the wallet.dat file that you sent your blackcoins to be burned from will contain your public key and Mnemonic (private key or password to protect the wallet dat file)

if it is that simple as to prove you control the wallet.dat (private keys) that sent the coins to be burned to the address you got from blacknet.ninja  then how can people be getting it wrong.

I will not try it myself until there is clarity on this. The worrying thing is many people on this thread that have tried it seem to come unstuck

after giving the burn instruction to the debug instruction window you just keep your wallet.dat safe  for later claiming....

yes or no

or is there some other steps?

Also are these blackcoins we are sending to a burn address getting destroyed for good? so a huge reduction in blackcoin circulation is about to take place for good?

I don't have any doubt that rat4 can create something just as good or better than eos so I will certainly burn 70% of my blackcoins if

1. they are burned for good
2. I can get the process correct and not lose my blackcoins for nothing due to not having a video or annotated pic tutorial.

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 49
Merit: 3
I hear a lot of folks complaining about the initial sync with the Blackcoin network. if you want to use a current bootstrap?:

https://mega.nz/#F!ru5lTJSD!3Ysa0Whk4Nyztc9xfu8pjQ

this one was created on September 26th.

regards
Michel
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
I used the 1.2.4 version to burn but get the following error:

Code:
value is type int, expected str (code -1)

My command was:

Code:
burn 10 pubkey
where pubkey was the pubkey generated on the blacknet website.

If I put the 10 in quotes will that fix it?
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Founder of Ercoin and Paspagon
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Rat4 thank you so much for science! I believe in your project! Smiley
Two-way squared
Rat4 send you a letter with the second public key! Thank you!

BDMhe33HTqRwAaHBr7VLpqpg2C1Qeu4PNc

aeecc9df819291e174ca23ed3a9d75e1032c8fbb1429d107ed24b9c730a09326
1cdff8409cf28fd221d6d640c225d53c654f87511016b4abeab0c3cbcf2c3e02

IIcOt6QBoncaqI25rm0oaaD+sK8enx+9hI1+IJ44rrA289E6i0hf7fmqVQz6VnwVTkGocPo20awDr9Bvo+M/Xv8=

I've updated genesis-tool.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hello everyone.
I burned my BLK. Mut maybe I made something wrong.
1. I download BlackCoin wallet 1.2.5.1. Before it I staked with BlackCoin wallet 1.2.5.
2. I went to debug console and got mnemonic and pubkey with blacknetkeypair
3. I burned N coins with pubkey I've got on step 2.
4. Now I have mnemonic key, pubkey and BLK - burned coins (after burned I see transactions with burned volume)
5. What to do? Wait till december? Where can I see my burned coins?

Sounds good, you can check your current balance here: https://blacknet.ninja/burn.html
Just search for your public key there, but your amount will decline when more and more BLK coins are burned, you will know the final balance when the complete burn is done in December.
Activity: 1
Hello everyone.
I burned my BLK. Mut maybe I made something wrong.
1. I download BlackCoin wallet 1.2.5.1. Before it I staked with BlackCoin wallet 1.2.5.
2. I went to debug console and got mnemonic and pubkey with blacknetkeypair
3. I burned N coins with pubkey I've got on step 2.
4. Now I have mnemonic key, pubkey and BLK - burned coins (after burned I see transactions with burned volume)
5. What to do? Wait till december? Where can I see my burned coins?
Rat4 send you a letter with the second public key! Thank you!

1cdff8409cf28fd221d6d640c225d53c654f87511016b4abeab0c3cbcf2c3e02

IIcOt6QBoncaqI25rm0oaaD+sK8enx+9hI1+IJ44rrA289E6i0hf7fmqVQz6VnwVTkGocPo20awDr9Bvo+M/Xv8=

http://b.radikal.ru/b10/1810/49/ca07bc3a4f81.jpg
Two-way squared
In the message, indicate my two public keys and sign this message?

This
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Mnemonic is private key and account is public key.

Software design must be friendly to ordinary users.

Many people are very strange to computers.

More UI interfaces,

I hope blacknet is user friendly.
 Smiley

This is one complaint I have with blockchain products. Not much attention is being given in the UI front to make it easier to use by ordinary users. I wait the day an Apple-like mentality comes to blockchain to make ease of use a priority.
Rat4, if I understand you correctly, should I indicate in the letter my new mnemonic that I received?
Or the second option as I understood. In the message, indicate my two public keys and sign this message?
Two-way squared
Rat4 I found where I made a mistake, check my new letter, it should confirm the verification! Thank you for your patience!

The signature is valid, but please sign your new key.
Rat4 I found where I made a mistake, check my new letter, it should confirm the verification! Thank you for your patience!

ICfhjmtnCxRN5rIY8gfs6emyOp0ofb4H3Erd0uTb36dMYBv+oKEnRH6QeO6Qa/LLHdNo+h6WvnWeZIbizs6Ubvk=

http://d.radikal.ru/d18/1810/70/6ccfd95fc1df.jpg

Rat4 tell me what else I can do, try again? I did everything according to the instructions, I lost my mind!  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: