Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1606. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
so my balance dropped 40k and my stake balance gained 40k how long till my stake balance gets put back into my normal balance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This is the information I have managed to gather so far, If you have any other questions, please leave them here so I can try to answer them!

Perhaps the 1% annually actually means your stake gets released to your balance once a year ?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Team Miner-Maroons is out in force tonight it seems... pathetic.
Activity: 23
BlackCoin
Member New

************ BEZ4JgvdpK9DCgV33DLxuS9EQ45uyVCTgw ***************
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
How does PoS work?

PoS can only be done by an unlocked wallet. In the client it is called 'Staked Mining'. As soon as you unlock your wallet (there is a difference between encrypted & locked) the stake miner will start. You will start to see coins being moved from your balance to your 'Stake' balance. Coins will not be lost. After a while you will start receiving transactions with your earned interest.

How to unlock:

Go to your Debug Window and then open the Console. Type in:
Code:
walletpassphrase -yourpassword- -secondstokeepwalletopen- true

An example would be:
Code:
walletpassphrase Ex4mpl3P4ssW0rd 3600 true

In this way you'll unlock your wallet for one hour.

How to lock:

Code:
walletlock

Now your wallet is locked and you'll stop PoS mining.

Is my stake balance spendable?
 - Not sure yet, has to be confirmed by either dev or community

This is the information I have managed to gather so far, If you have any other questions, please leave them here so I can try to answer them!

So, if you have an unencrypted wallet (never encrypted), will it be mining or do you need to go through this process, encrypt, then unencrypt/unlock it?

really, WHO are the fucking maroons selling for so cheap? It's so unbelievably short-sighted and impulsive---this coin can make at least 5,000 satoshi as a solid foundation for even futher growth. volume is steady, good buy-support, but then these dumbasses say ooo I better get my sell in ASAP! Wake the fuck up, cock-heads.

Why get so worked up let them sell buy the cheap coins and profit for yourself

Also I don't know why maroon 5 would mine this

Doesn't know his Bugs Bunny references? What a Maroon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo
 Roll Eyes

Still,it's fucking stupidity. A race to see who can profit the least.
Activity: 294
I only have 42k please share Sad((

BPLpK6Kb7JzBkFjmuwCg7NrTdjZ3khnZtE

Grin Grin

Think yourself as lucky, I only have 6k

lmao I just bought 143 and I thought I had a lot plus my 20 lol.. I won't be posting my addy here but yeah I hustle for work to get coin lol. Smiley Smiley So now I have 150 coins nearly I will earn a stake on them after 8 hours some interest? Will they hatch some new coins?
Activity: 196
really, WHO are the fucking maroons selling for so cheap? It's so unbelievably short-sighted and impulsive---this coin can make at least 5,000 satoshi as a solid foundation for even futher growth. volume is steady, good buy-support, but then these dumbasses say ooo I better get my sell in ASAP! Wake the fuck up, cock-heads.

Also I don't know why maroon 5 would mine this
Activity: 476
How does PoS work?

PoS can only be done by an unlocked wallet. In the client it is called 'Staked Mining'. As soon as you unlock your wallet (there is a difference between encrypted & locked) the stake miner will start. You will start to see coins being moved from your balance to your 'Stake' balance. Coins will not be lost. After a while you will start receiving transactions with your earned interest.

How to unlock:

Code:
walletpassphrase -yourpassword- -secondstokeepwalletopen- true

An example would be:
Code:
walletpassphrase Ex4mpl3P4ssW0rd 3600 true

In this way you'll unlock your wallet for one hour.

How to lock:

Code:
walletlock

Now your wallet is locked and you'll stop PoS mining.

Is my stake balance spendable?
 - Not sure yet, has to be confirmed by either dev or community

Activity: 54

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
EarnCryptoCoins
650+ BC already claimed!
2300+ members/240+ claiming BC every hour!
900+ claims/150+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free BlackCoins!

BlackCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.50 to 1.00 BC per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:40 server time at 1 BC minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
BJQTXHZ5RFzALkRf6sDZ3a3z7BuHp7m2GQ

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Activity: 126
I only have 42k please share Sad((

BPLpK6Kb7JzBkFjmuwCg7NrTdjZ3khnZtE

Grin Grin

Think yourself as lucky, I only have 6k
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Ok, weird problem. Non of my wallets seem to want to connect to networks. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing that ? I'm at work but I never had this problem before...
Activity: 266
Net hashrate dropped like 60% or more? diff now 160.. What's up with that

Oh that was just me turning off my gridseed server farm for a few. Neighbors were complaining.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Auroracoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Come on guys stop dumping in your shorts let's give this coin the stability it deserves and get it stable at 3k
Activity: 196
sorry edit, so confused, take a look at this pic, can you please clarify that these coins are being staked with interest payments which is why the balance went from confirmed to stake? Is that correct? The coins that appear in the stake column are now going to receive an interest payment?

http://imgur.com/687jjOr

I can't see your image very clearly, but here's what happens: your staked amount is temporarily subtracted from your balance line, generates a payment, and when confirmations complete the staked amount returns to your balance total.

yep, here is what interest payments look like
http://i.imgur.com/lwjbFNy.png
Jump to: