Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1603. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I have been a big supporter of this coin, would recommend getting out now until wallet issues are resolved and Dev shows his face.

typical shitcoin stuff right here with the wallet problems, Dev nowhere to be found, etc.  Next shitcoin plz!!    Shocked Shocked Shocked

Oh Holy Dev, why hast though abandoned thy flock, for they are all but lost without you yet you answer not their cries. Where hast thou gone, oh Divine Redeemer. Save us from ourselves, make us whole, deliver us from want. Give us the riches we have done so little to deserve, yet feel we are entitled to for some reason beyond explanation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Still not having any stake...wallet is encrypted and unlocked for the past 8 hours.....first coins showed up in my wallet 12 hours ago......wondering what's going on

it could be a scam maybe?
Activity: 32
Still not having any stake...wallet is encrypted and unlocked for the past 8 hours.....first coins showed up in my wallet 12 hours ago......wondering what's going on
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
The fair value for this coin is at least 6000 Satoshi. Queing up a little now and buy more above 3000.

Let me guess, you extracted that data out of your grandmother's ass?

Any joe can sign up and post 20 times and say a fair value of the coin he is invested in is worth 5x what it is now. I'm calling you out, liar.

You must be new here. Compare the value of any other PoS crypto and you will get a much higher value than 6000 satoshi, lol.

Fair value? HAHAHAHA, c'mon, how naive can you be. Wtf is 'fair' value? As determined by what, exactly? You, and your wishful thinking? There is no 'fair'. It's 'worth' what the market says it's worth.

actually there are estimates for what a coin's matured value should be worth based of its market cap. you can compare that to current popularity and marketability then take that number and figure out how long it will take the coin to mature on the market. estimation is the name of the game. you can speculate all day long but really all that matters is distribution, market cap ,and time

also i only have 400 of these but i am thinking about buying more.

for donations: B9c1AYchdhKmPWAuSg5SjKYCsS8zHPoLtV
Activity: 247
The fair value for this coin is at least 6000 Satoshi. Queing up a little now and buy more above 3000.

Any joe can sign up and post 20 times and say a fair value of the coin he is invested in is worth 5x what it is now. I'm calling you out, liar.

You must be new here. Compare the value of any other PoS crypto and you will get a much higher value than 6000 satoshi, lol.

Fair value? HAHAHAHA, c'mon, how naive can you be. Wtf is 'fair' value? As determined by what, exactly? You, and your wishful thinking? There is no 'fair'. It's 'worth' what the market says it's worth.

If you want to sell me your coins at current market value I will be glad to buy them =D
Activity: 294
I have been a big supporter of this coin, would recommend getting out now until wallet issues are resolved and Dev shows his face.

typical shitcoin stuff right here with the wallet problems, Dev nowhere to be found, etc.  Next shitcoin plz!!    Shocked Shocked Shocked
I bought at 500 satoshi, no complaints here, actually hope it gets fixed, love the Idea but whats the point in POS if the wallet doesn't work lol.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
pretty funny watching people with 50k asjung for donations, ive been here since launch and inly have 2.7k coins

if anything people like us need the donations
Activity: 28

Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

And anyone many times prooved troll dick head can do that same.. Wait, did anybody smell that? It was like someone was shitting with mouth.. Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
The price of this coin will be directly proportional to the appearance of the Developer on this said thread
Activity: 247

I believe in Blackcoin. Here some own design. Donations accepted: BEeJmCYqHnQbMAai5GrsZ43vZ5rfGA4aSv

Wow, that is sexy. This is the first design that's better then the original, imho.

+1
Very sleek design!

Superb!

This is awesome +1!
+1

1. The 'B' looks like it's squinting.
2. It also appears not to be centered precisely.
3. The tone/color combo needs more pizzaz (personal opinion).
4. To close to Boston Bruins Logo. This will be mistaken for Bruinscoin. Which could be a great coin, actually. Logo, a Hockey Puck, black background, gold 'B' in the middle. Throw in some white and gold trim here and there.
Activity: 420

Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
I believe in Blackcoin. Here some own design. Donations accepted: BEeJmCYqHnQbMAai5GrsZ43vZ5rfGA4aSv

Wow, that is sexy. This is the first design that's better then the original, imho.

+1
Very sleek design!

Superb!

This is awesome +1!
+1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 23
Pools are getting DDosed again and others are dumping the coin throw it off any competition. Happened last night Buy BLACKCOIN if you can.

It is only the multipools selling the coins they have been mining driving the prices back down. Each time it's get to be the most profitable coin the multipools setup and and knocks it's back down.

Exactly, if you plan to ride this out, watch for these moments and buy. It's pretty simple. EVERY SINGLE COIN GOES THROUGH THIS.
whoa glad I got out made x5 profit, writing on the wall, wallet gets fixed ill think about going back in.
Activity: 56
Wallet won't load. Says blck.index failed to load.

That is a known bug that sometimes happens the first time you run it.  Run the wallet again, and it should automagically work.
Jump to: