Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1632. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW MANY COINS?

SHAME ON THE DEVS FOR NOT MAKING THIS KNOWN ANYWHERE!

DERP
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

If you cant multiply 10,000 x 10,000 im not sure what you are doing here? There is no total amount, as there is a 1% yearly interest on all the coins for eternity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
scryptominers pool down wtf ?
Same unbearable shit as usual, half the pools down, going down, on-off and the other half is empty, like mining solo.

Than just use p2pool - p2pool can't be down and it's always paying - p2pool is DDOS resistant as it's distributed through nodes:)

Just choose the best node, with the lowest ping to your location ! We're currently at 900MHs total hashpower ! Smiley Remember that p2pool is best suited for bigger miners (bigger than one or two radeons).
Don't get pushed away if you won't get your payout with the first block - p2pool needs to get momentum Smiley  

Maybe a guide on how to set up this type of mining is in order, I looked over your site, and have no idea how I set it up so it goes into my wallet.  I don't know how to set up solo mining, if that is what this is?

Hey! I want to know also how to setup on this mining since it's not affected by ddos. Kindly please give us the step by step guide on how to connect. I've been into mining, but I haven't tried p2pool.

Look on page 114 you'll see the instructions there by me and someone else. Or follow the below:

1. Choose your Pool

2.  For address you'll input: (I'm using black.lowend.fm so I'll give example for that)

black.lowend.fm:3333   (3333 is the port of course)
 username: BFWGsrocZFKiUKKtmtwu7AWcb5qVA3CcpR (that's my wallet address make sure to input yours)
 password: X (any password of your choice will work)

PM me if you still need help.
Activity: 448
Just don't forget about https://www.cryptoaltex.com  The first exchange who gave BC a shot, has done tons of volume, and (for me anyways), has worked rather flawlessly.  We ought to continue supporting such places via continued trades.
Activity: 350

WHOAA, did that price just jump 1500 satoshi in 3 seconds on Mintpal? I smell Wolong
Activity: 247
Hi guys, we decided to add BlackCoin today for our new market at MintPal. The market is now live!

https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC

Happy trading!

Feel free to reach us at #mintpal on freenode IRC should you have any issues or questions.

Haha! Now all the exchanges want a piece of those BlackCoin fees!
Activity: 196
Jay you rawk.

I love lamp.
Activity: 462

Wooot!, This coin is phenomenal! it ain't that easy to get into mintpal.

Apparently it is.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Same unbearable shit as usual, half the pools down, going down, on-off and the other half is empty, like mining solo.

Than just use p2pool - p2pool can't be down and it's always paying - p2pool is DDOS resistant as it's distributed through nodes:)

Just choose the best node, with the lowest ping to your location ! We're currently at 900MHs total hashpower ! Smiley Remember that p2pool is best suited for bigger miners (bigger than one or two radeons).
Don't get pushed away if you won't get your payout with the first block - p2pool needs to get momentum Smiley  

Maybe a guide on how to set up this type of mining is in order, I looked over your site, and have no idea how I set it up so it goes into my wallet.  I don't know how to set up solo mining, if that is what this is?

Hey! I want to know also how to setup on this mining since it's not affected by ddos. Kindly please give us the step by step guide on how to connect. I've been into mining, but I haven't tried p2pool.
Activity: 378
great news! Cheesy

Buying some cheap coins now while I can  Cool
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
DUMPER IS COMING !!!  Embarrassed
What is happening to scryptominers?Huh? Zero miners now.
lol I jinxed them, I swear the shit has been up 24/7

Wooot!, This coin is phenomenal! it ain't that easy to get into mintpal.

Activity: 106
Hi guys, we decided to add BlackCoin today for our new market at MintPal. The market is now live!

https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC

Happy trading!

Feel free to reach us at #mintpal on freenode IRC should you have any issues or questions.
Activity: 77
What is happening to scryptominers?Huh? Zero miners now.
No serious buy support until 1500 satoshi  Lips sealed Embarrassed

haha now cryptorush is getting ddos'd

LoL, just noticed that, it comes and goes..

This page (
http://cryptorush.in/
) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by
CloudFlare
|
Jump to: