Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1633. (Read 2509924 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
No serious buy support until 1500 satoshi  Lips sealed Embarrassed

haha now cryptorush is getting ddos'd

What the fuck is this shit  Shocked
Activity: 266

haha now cryptorush is getting ddos'd

Awesome lol. Blackcoin is the most entertaining of all coins.
Activity: 476
scryptominers raped, greekpool raped, dedicatedpool raped, cryptoquest doesn't send email confirmations to register (tried on 2 different adresses) , fun times...  Roll Eyes
as for p2pools, since exchanges usually don't like them for deposits, and linux wallet is currently not working, that's not exactly the sexiest option ...

NEVER mine into exchanges!
Activity: 247
Activity: 294
If this coin is just being mined by hackers and rig renters there is no way I am buying any. I'll stake what I mine and ignore for 5 years. Not getting involved in this one. congrats hackers your greed ruined a promising coin.

This is common with many popular coins, history shows coins don't get ruined over stupid DDoS attacks, I'm sure pool owners will take care of the problem sooner or later.
Activity: 335
scryptominers raped, greekpool raped, dedicatedpool raped, cryptoquest doesn't send email confirmations to register (tried on 2 different adresses) , fun times...  Roll Eyes
as for p2pools, since exchanges usually don't like them for deposits, and linux wallet is currently not working, that's not exactly the sexiest option ...

Think I'll just mine something else and buy blackcoins with whatever I earn.
Activity: 308
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
And remember that the most important for a p2pool is latency, so choose a p2pool node closest to you (with lowest latency).

http://p2pools.org/bc

How's your pool running doing at the moment?

Where are your servers located?

I might switch it over to yours.

you can compare nodes here (you can also see the location)
A good strategy would be to just wait and see how the market reacts to pure POS, then take that information and apply it to mintcoin in a few weeks.
And remember that the most important for a p2pool is latency, so choose a p2pool node closest to you (with lowest latency).

How's your pool running doing at the moment?

Where are your servers located?

I might switch it over to yours.
Look at top 100. All ppl waiting to dump. I wont buy coins...
Scryptominers is getting raped Sad

They also never go down.
Wow those coins are cheap  Shocked buy in at 1700 we gonna hit 5k I promise.

Yes, and sadly panic sellers won't realize that until it's too late.
Activity: 335
Scryptominers is getting raped Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Lol we arn't even on 50% and this coin is already 2k Satoshi, in a few days you cant mine this coin anymore. this coin will go to the moon SKYROCKET
Activity: 247
so, pools are ddossed, panic sell is organised on Cryptorush (down to 1400 satoshi Cheesy) , nice crook job to get BCs  cheap  Grin

Well glad it went down to that price, I just bought me another batch of BC, and about to put another order hoping to get more at that price Smiley woooot!

Whoever is doing the manipulating to make people dump coins at such a cheap price, I thank you!!

And we have been up on CryptoRush for only 12 hours now and already a 60 BTC trade volume - WOWWW!
Wow those coins are cheap  Shocked buy in at 1700 we gonna hit 5k I promise.
anyone from http://bc.dedicatedpool.com/ here?

the frontend is total messed up:
Unable to load your global config .....

same MPOS error msg for everyone.
doesn't look pretty, especially after our "mining for nothing" DDOs hours...

thats why i switched to dedicatedpool!
it should be ddos protected i think the frontend is in bad shape

Fear not.

Frontend is down.  Mining continues without problems
and the payouts will catch up soon
admin is working on it

ah thanks!
was not sure, i use p2p with my local workers but i also use a rented rig and i can't see if the rig is mining when the frontend is down
to bad the rented rig can only use stratum ...

No problem. Have been through this a gazillion times. Goes with the territory.
Jump to: