Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1642. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
rat4, you mentioned that issue with inability to unlock wallet for PoS mining is fixed in new version. When can we expect one? Block 5000 is near, so it would be good to be ready to mine.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Mine MORE NOW Smiley.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Yes keeping the wallet open is kinda a pain but its not like my shit isnt mining 24/7 anyway. I dont really see a reason to lock cold storage either since my folder that contains wallets is encrypted and I use 3 USB drives for .dats: 1 in the car,1 in wifes car, and one in a safe also encrypted.  Thata just the way I do it and it works.
Activity: 223
Help me with the  Stake Mining commands to unloock.THX
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Selling 4750 blackcoins for 0.1 BTC. Pm me to buy.

What a bargain. Wink

You interested in buying?  Grin

You can check cryptorush.in , prices are rising. Wink
Activity: 812

What a bargain. Wink

You interested in buying?  Grin
legendary

What a bargain. Wink
legendary
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The Blackcoin subreddit has reached 50 subscribers in less than 2 days! Cheesy

Subscribe if you haven't yet! http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
The Dev for BC posts 1x/10-15pages. Not acceptable, especially with so many unanswered questions ! A mostly POS coin with no details of the POS parameters.  Undecided

At a bare minimum 2-3 pages of the POS parameters with examples is required.

After that the Dev can go missing in action for weeks if required.

This is exactly what I mean ...even you are not clear on several parameters re BC. Reading or understanding about POS is not enough as each POW/POS coin has its own parameters. The developer needs to clear up several of these issues instead the several 'jack of all trades' contradicting each other

Quote from: hughjays77 link=topic=469640.msg5399670#msg5399670 date=13934792ot 18
As someone with a MSc in Finance I am at a loss as to how the developer[Rat] has not explained the POS in any detail that is not subject to wild speculation on this thread. The opening post says 1% pa but others say 1% per 8hours which when compounded is exponential...some others says 1% per 8hr period for those with open unlocked wallets selected at random.

No one can accurately value this coin without these basic questions answered and I am issuing a warning not to invest unless you yourself can answer the below questions:

The questions to the developer are:

1) When do untouched balances stake [days] ?
2) Will all wallets with untouched balances stake ?
3) If the answer to quest#2 is NO then which qualifying wallets will stake?
4) Is the qualification by random selection ?
5) If not all qualified wallets stake, what proportion of the 100,000,000 coins will stake ?
6) When an amount is staked how long will this amount collect interest ?
7) Is the stake interest rate 1% per annum, per 8 hours, etc, etc ?
8. Will locked wallets stake ?
9) Will encrypted wallets stake ?
10) Will unopened wallets stake ?

WARNING: The developer has a duty to clearly outline the POS parameters of his COIN

CASH is similar but has 10% per annum paid every 30 days. So with CASH you get the benefit of compound interest as I believe you would with BC.

Although I also believe that wallets with higher staking days (wallets that have been left locked longer) have a higher priority in eligibility for pos than other wallets.

This thread helps explain the pos a bit better. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ppcoin-proof-of-stake-minting-setup-guide-187714

I have to agree with you. Devs should always be as transparent as possible like DigiByte (selfless promotion  Grin). The website also is severely lacking and doesn't instill much confidence. Still, this seems like a decent coin. Hopfully we'll hear from the devs sooner rather than later.
Activity: 812
Activity: 367
This is exactly what I mean ...even you are not clear on several parameters re BC. Reading or understanding about POS is not enough as each POW/POS coin has its own parameters. The developer needs to clear up several of these issues instead the several 'jack of all trades' contradicting each other

Quote from: hughjays77 link=topic=469640.msg5399670#msg5399670 date=13934792ot 18
As someone with a MSc in Finance I am at a loss as to how the developer[Rat] has not explained the POS in any detail that is not subject to wild speculation on this thread. The opening post says 1% pa but others say 1% per 8hours which when compounded is exponential...some others says 1% per 8hr period for those with open unlocked wallets selected at random.

No one can accurately value this coin without these basic questions answered and I am issuing a warning not to invest unless you yourself can answer the below questions:

5) If not all qualified wallets stake, what proportion of the 100,000,000 coins will stake ?

WARNING: The developer has a duty to clearly outline the POS parameters of his COIN

CASH is similar but has 10% per annum paid every 30 days. So with CASH you get the benefit of compound interest as I believe you would with BC.

Although I also believe that wallets with higher staking days (wallets that have been left locked longer) have a higher priority in eligibility for pos than other wallets.

This thread helps explain the pos a bit better. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ppcoin-proof-of-stake-minting-setup-guide-187714

I have to agree with you. Devs should always be as transparent as possible like DigiByte (selfless promotion  Grin). The website also is severely lacking and doesn't instill much confidence. Still, this seems like a decent coin. Hopfully we'll hear from the devs sooner rather than later.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
PUMP on Cryptorush.

rate higher about 0.0001 than other exchanges you are calling pump? Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
going to 5k satoshi by block 10000   Cool
Activity: 294
Wow imagine that, the price doubled. Not even half way there mining. Wish someone would have told me  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
PUMP on Cryptorush.

Rubbish. They have all been answered and then contradicted within a few pages. The 1st page is only guide and that is not nearly clear enough.

As w. onith a MSc in Finance I am at a loss as to how the developer[Rat] has not explained the POS in any detail that is not subject to wild speculation on this thread. The opening post says 1% pa but others say 1% per 8hours which when compounded is exponential...some others says 1% per 8hr period for those with open unlocked wallets selected at random.

RTFM. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 10 have already been answere
Activity: 126

Jump to: