Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1663. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
we got 20 GH/s Nethashrate. Anybody think there are already ASIC used for SCRYPT mining? But there are really alot of people mining.

As for the logo, I would take the original bitcoin logo and make it black, if that is ok with copyright. The "B" also matches blackcoin.

Most big black guys are using beta rigs or lease rigs for mining power

yeah, I had two guys on my p2pool node with 400Mhs combined one had 250 and the second 150. But their leasing period ended so no blacks for me ;p
250 guy right here haha
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Just coded a simple quick and dirty POS Reward Calculator.

http://com.moogle.at/poscalc/

Can someone verify that the calculation is correct?

1% per year lol
Activity: 192
with 1Mh/s you will be happy if you mine 1k in a day Cheesy this coin is insane $$$$$$$$$

Truth.

My only regret is not thinking about leasing a rig the first day. Going from 3500/day down to what it is now with my tiny rig just hurts, hah. Have to think about that in the future.

Oh well, scooped some BC up in AltEX for cheap anyway.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list
Activity: 210
I am trying my hand at a coin logo Smiley

Be nice

Donations accepted - B5dYS3WRXzEUKwzDii4T9VdBg99xyVicjs
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

I think you are making the error of assuming you get the 1% every 8 hours whereas you only have a small chance to get the interest. The bigger the wallet, the bigger the chance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

How did you calculate it ? It says 1% anually, so it's 1/365 % daily, so

X(n+1)=X(n)*1,002739726027397

n - day

I guess, but I might be wrong Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
我们叫他  黑版比特币

咦,为什么黑板呢?
  蜘蛛侠有红色, 相反 也有黑色. 同样比特币, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin黑版比特币=BC  比特币没有利息, BC有,
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
我们叫他  黑版比特币

咦,为什么黑板呢?我就叫它黑币。

Merit: 101
we got 20 GH/s Nethashrate. Anybody think there are already ASIC used for SCRYPT mining? But there are really alot of people mining.

As for the logo, I would take the original bitcoin logo and make it black, if that is ok with copyright. The "B" also matches blackcoin.

yeah, I had two guys on my p2pool node with 400Mhs combined one had 250 and the second 150. But their leasing period ended so no blacks for me ;p
Activity: 3

Looks like a small pump is happening, people are noticing. As soon as it shows on Coinmarketcap you are already too late.

I have already got in contact with Coinmarketcap regarding blackcoin, I should be hearing back from them shortly hopefully.

edit: not too late yet until we hit POS, only then you will be too late. So gogo mine all you can now!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
我们叫他  黑版比特币
Activity: 308
with 1Mh/s you will be happy if you mine 1k in a day Cheesy this coin is insane $$$$$$$$$
Activity: 196

Looks like a small pump is happening, people are noticing. As soon as it shows on Coinmarketcap you are already too late.
Activity: 238
As has been said a thousand times in this thread it is 1% nominal interest.  That 1% can be compounded as much as every 8 hours.   If you don't understand what compound interest means then go look it up.  If you don't think that will be enough POS then don't bother, leave it to the people who actually understand.  

I don't really understand it because of the randomness nature of it. Could you tell me if I have lets say 0.1% of the total coins i.e. 100k BC, and the PoS begins, how many am I expected to have after 10 days? 100 days? year?

Thanks!

look, after a years you can without any big problem use simple interests of 1%.

So, 100k*(1,01)=101k,something...

No, I dont' think that's what artiface said.

uhm...even i you use compound interest, is very little more than 1% per year.

Do the math.  If you compound 1% 3 times a day your actually getting about 120% in one month.  Again it's doubtful that your coins will stake every 8 hours, but even if your coins stake 1% only once every 3rd day - 10 times in a month, that comes out to 10% real interest.

For one, that would be 10% nominal interest, which is greater than 10% real interest. If the PoS is 1% nominal and its compounded every 8 hours then you would receive 1/(365*3(compounded 3 times a day))% per compound period. So that equates to about  0.00091%  interest every 8 hours.

I checked the source code and you're right I'm an idiot.  I was thinking it was 1% per period, but that would be incredibly inflationary.  1% per year makes much more sense.  That makes getting in now much more important because there will be a very low amount of new coins generated after POW.
I have made a new logo for Blackcoin and I think that this one is much better then original one,what do you think?

Donation appreciated: BGpv3oc3WC2ByZhTj5xCWMKQEr8kUkZnjT

Good one +1
Jump to: