Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1664. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I spent about half a day thinking about the logo for BlackCoin, and finally thought of it:

Just having a little bit of fun Wink!

such black, very nothing, much dark, so round
+1 vote for official logo

Why not? If the dev accepts it I'll send 1k BC to the ...hmmm.. artist? : D
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I spent about half a day thinking about the logo for BlackCoin, and finally thought of it:

http://i.imgur.com/Vfqf7Gx.png

such black, very nothing, much dark, so round
+1 vote for official logo
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared

Awesome! Sent 0.00006666 BC
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Does the PoS and interest work like this or did I understood something:

Assume every wallet is unlocked and online for minting (impossible in reality but just to simplify things).
Assume a wallet has 0.1% i.e. 100k coins.
Every 8 hours one wallet is chosen to have 1% of interest and the 100k wallet has 0.1% chance of being chosen because it has 0.1% of the coins.
=> EV for the first 8 hour interval for that wallet is 0.001 * 0.01 * 100 000 = +1 BC.
=> EV for the second 8 hour interval for that wallet is 0.001 * 0.01 * 100 001 = +1.00001  BC.

I plugged the numbers into excel and the results were that:
after 30 days (90 8 hour intervals) the wallet is expected to have 100 089 BC, and
after 365 days (1 095 8 hour intervals) the wallet is expected to have 101 100 BC.

So looks like compound or not, it will be 1% annual interest?
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Hey guys i have unlocked my wallet but it´s still saying Stake miner suspended due to locked wallet??

Activity: 196
+1 great job. I like this and think you are like an online brad Pitt for doing this. Very handsome. If it gets used I am happy to donate when I get infront of machine
Looks nice, though it would be great to see some more submissions.

Thanks guys, what do you think do I need to add/delete/change something? Smiley

Maybe instead of that black, try a slightly darker black

I played around with replacing #000000 with #00000000 but it was way too black, had to reboot to get my screen working again.

Seems like your machine broke the 3 laws
Activity: 126
+1 great job. I like this and think you are like an online brad Pitt for doing this. Very handsome. If it gets used I am happy to donate when I get infront of machine

I played around with replacing #000000 with #00000000 but it was way too black, had to reboot to get my screen working again.
Activity: 644
I think the wallet should have black icons, just to fit the theme. (Keep them the same as they are, just add some sort of black x% opacity overlay to make them black instead of blue)

And I vote yes to the black circle as the coin logo.  Tongue
Activity: 140

is it you H.R. alias P. D. Hudson?  Grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dots
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If interested, i'm still willing to make a more professional website for this coin =)
For an example of my work see pmc.cryptotycoons.com

Activity: 308
WTB 10k BC for .15 BTC
Activity: 602

Activity: 146
RELIABLE POOL

Come over to http://bc.cryptoquest.net I've been here since launch. They have reliable payouts and are ready with the updated wallet for the fork at block 5000. 1% fees and 50 bc block finder bonus.
Activity: 606

[BHC] BlackHoleCoin
Activity: 217
I think I should get the 10,000 bounty. Tongue

You are a modern day Picasso. This is the most advanced art work I have ever seen. +1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Shocked not bad  Cheesy
Activity: 217

Activity: 506
Hey guys, I know this question was asked a million times, but how do I unlock my wallet for minting? It is not encrypted, so I don't have a passcode. Am I missing something? This is my first time holding a coin long enough to actually want to start minting.  Thanks in advance for the help  Cheesy

If it's not locked you don't have to unlock it.  It will mint automatically.

lol, now i typed a passphrase because i thought it was needed for minting -.-

how can i remove the passphrase from my wallet again?
Jump to: