Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1665. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCryptoMiners,

Just wanted to thank you guys for setting up a fair and reliable pool from the very beginning. Many times a new coin is riddled with scam pools or pools with incompetent devs that can't keep their servers up. Been with you 4 minutes since coin launch and 0 problems. If this coin makes it big it will be in a big part because of you.

That's very kind of you mate. Just trying to do the best that I can

Cheers Cool
Activity: 84
Anyone know how to get in touch with someone working with hashfever.com. No one answer to contact form mails Sad

prv. msg

Regrads
Activity: 112
How many total BC coins there will be, and how many is already mined?

And when it is fully mined the yearly inflation is 1% with PoS?

Thanks.

Already mined can be seen on the block explorer (outstanding column):
http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/chain/BlackCoin

Total POW coins is 100,000,000.

But I'm not sure what the total coins will be in the end (as POS will generate additional coins).
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Looks nice but the original is far better, imo.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have made a new logo for Blackcoin and I think that this one is much better then original one,what do you think?

Donation appreciated: BGpv3oc3WC2ByZhTj5xCWMKQEr8kUkZnjT

+1 great job. I like this and think you are like an online brad Pitt for doing this. Very handsome. If it gets used I am happy to donate when I get infront of machine
Activity: 247
I have made a new logo for Blackcoin and I think that this one is much better then original one,what do you think?

Donation appreciated: BGpv3oc3WC2ByZhTj5xCWMKQEr8kUkZnjT

Looks nice, though it would be great to see some more submissions.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
As has been said a thousand times in this thread it is 1% nominal interest.  That 1% can be compounded as much as every 8 hours.   If you don't understand what compound interest means then go look it up.  If you don't think that will be enough POS then don't bother, leave it to the people who actually understand.  

I don't really understand it because of the randomness nature of it. Could you tell me if I have lets say 0.1% of the total coins i.e. 100k BC, and the PoS begins, how many am I expected to have after 10 days? 100 days? year?

Thanks!

look, after a years you can without any big problem use simple interests of 1%.

So, 100k*(1,01)=101k,something...

No, I dont' think that's what artiface said.

uhm...even i you use compound interest, is very little more than 1% per year.

Do the math.  If you compound 1% 3 times a day your actually getting about 120% in one month.  Again it's doubtful that your coins will stake every 8 hours, but even if your coins stake 1% only once every 3rd day - 10 times in a month, that comes out to 10% real interest.

For one, that would be 10% nominal interest, which is greater than 10% real interest. If the PoS is 1% nominal and its compounded every 8 hours then you would receive 1/(365*3(compounded 3 times a day))% per compound period. So that equates to about  0.00091%  interest every 8 hours.
Activity: 140
@rat4

my wish for next or one of the next client updates

remember the last location for "File" / "Backup Wallet"

It is a bit annoying. All other clients i use remember the last backup location & i do a lot of backups ...
<--- paranoid Smiley 

Activity: 196
FYI the difficulty has been over 215 at some points today with a net hash of 20ghash, wait till we are over 50 percent. And like I said, 7000 satoshi per coin is not even going to be sniffed at by serious buyers
Activity: 84
33 percent mined.
Activity: 238
As has been said a thousand times in this thread it is 1% nominal interest.  That 1% can be compounded as much as every 8 hours.   If you don't understand what compound interest means then go look it up.  If you don't think that will be enough POS then don't bother, leave it to the people who actually understand.  

I don't really understand it because of the randomness nature of it. Could you tell me if I have lets say 0.1% of the total coins i.e. 100k BC, and the PoS begins, how many am I expected to have after 10 days? 100 days? year?

Thanks!

look, after a years you can without any big problem use simple interests of 1%.

So, 100k*(1,01)=101k,something...

No, I dont' think that's what artiface said.

uhm...even i you use compound interest, is very little more than 1% per year.

Do the math.  If you compound 1% 3 times a day you're actually getting about 120% in one month.  Again it's highly unlikely that your coins will stake every 8 hours, but even if your coins stake 1%  10 times in a year, that comes out to 10% real interest.  
Activity: 140
diff at 114, we have now hit master level. Estimated next diff 146....level:insanity
Activity: 223
This is bs. Not only you had to begin mine this coin at day 1, but all will be mined in first week. If you are not in it very early, you don't get shit. Why would I even bother to start mining this anymore? This is not what decentralized currency is supposed to be. This is fuckin pyramid scheme. Fuckin shitcoin!
cry
Activity: 210

Thanks.

10,000 blocks

10,000 coin per block

So 100,000,000 coins

Roughly around 30 to 40% mined (go see blockchain info to find real number and just multiply it by 10,000)
Activity: 210
SCryptoMiners,

Just wanted to thank you guys for setting up a fair and reliable pool from the very beginning. Many times a new coin is riddled with scam pools or pools with incompetent devs that can't keep their servers up. Been with you 4 minutes since coin launch and 0 problems. If this coin makes it big it will be in a big part because of you.
Activity: 308
I think this coin will hit 10k/20k Sat each next week ,what do you guys think?
Activity: 223
i think the coin have forked on greekpool
the dev should take a closer look

Why you think so?
Probably has 9 Kh/s mining it.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
No premine. Well, count me in Smiley
Rooting for you...
Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Thanks.
Activity: 192
@scryptominers - Something up? Payouts look like they stopped for a little bit (can't tell how long).

Needed to clear up an error before payouts would resume, all back to normal now Smiley

Ahh I see, back up. Thanks for the update. You guys are great, glad I hopped into this pool to begin with.

Just wish I had more hash power to contribute, but oh wells.
Jump to: