Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1662. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
I'm unable to download the updated windows wallet from mega. Can download the Mac but not windows  Huh Huh

https://mega.co.nz/#!WQp0CJRQ!Cs7WgREwvHaYn8K0a_JJbiXjEb26lDFHX0IJ5Q3pZc4

get an error saying that the requested file is no longer available. Tried a few different connections as well as a proxy or two with same results,

Help anyone??

First post has correct link
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Thanks guys for support and donations for logo that I have made. I have sent an msg to dev but without respond,probably he doesn't like it. Smiley

It's nice. I'm still busy with technical part
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
we got 20 GH/s Nethashrate. Anybody think there are already ASIC used for SCRYPT mining? But there are really alot of people mining.

As for the logo, I would take the original bitcoin logo and make it black, if that is ok with copyright. The "B" also matches blackcoin.

Most big black guys are using beta rigs or lease rigs for mining power

yeah, I had two guys on my p2pool node with 400Mhs combined one had 250 and the second 150. But their leasing period ended so no blacks for me ;p
250 guy right here haha

For 250Mh/s you must have paid alot no?  I rented about 25Mh/s for 0.55btc approx
Yeah I probably dropped over 3 BTC into renting so far.

Hah so you're the avarage 88MHs guy or 123MH ? Wink
It's funny how the 88 guy payouts are rising with constant hashrate. P2pool are still a mystery Wink
I don't have MH/s listed where I'm looking, but I'm BKC and B9m on the payouts. A little less of a mystery now haha
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆

Hey guys and gals, I have decided to help out with building the community around Blackcoin by writing an article for my community! In this article, I express why Blackcoin is going to be a major winner and has our backing and support.

Blackcoin: PoS On Steroids: http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

Also, I have a very large community of altcoin enthusiasts and will be hosting a giveaway to get them started on blackcoin. A majority of them aren't miners so they will be looking at picking up some coins from the exchanges.

I will be paying them out of my own pocket so if anyone would like to donate to the promotion of Blackcoin, please send me a PM. We host very successful giveaways over at Altcoin Authority and will bring in hundreds of new users over the next few days. Any amount will be greatly appreciated and will go directly to building the community around Blackcoin. We hope to see this coin succeed big time so if you feel the same way, please consider donating. Please send me a PM if you are interested in helping out. Smiley

Blackcoin to the moon!!  Cheesy

★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
we got 20 GH/s Nethashrate. Anybody think there are already ASIC used for SCRYPT mining? But there are really alot of people mining.

As for the logo, I would take the original bitcoin logo and make it black, if that is ok with copyright. The "B" also matches blackcoin.

yeah, I had two guys on my p2pool node with 400Mhs combined one had 250 and the second 150. But their leasing period ended so no blacks for me ;p
250 guy right here haha

For 250Mh/s you must have paid alot no?  I rented about 25Mh/s for 0.55btc approx

Hah so you're the avarage 88MHs guy or 123MH ? Wink
It's funny how the 88 guy payouts are rising with constant hashrate. P2pools are still a mystery Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Thanks guys for support and donations for logo that I have made. I have sent an msg to dev but without respond,probably he doesn't like it. Smiley
Merit: 250
Just coded a simple quick and dirty POS Reward Calculator.

http://com.moogle.at/poscalc/

Can someone verify that the calculation is correct?

You need to include a random generator for coins after 100,000,000 for the 1% interest which would be based off 1/n where n = equals number of coins minted and then somehow factor in the 8 hour maturity of those new coins in that 1% interest

It's technically impossible to calculate what you will earn once the 10k blocks are done as it's all based on random luck your coins get selected to earn the 1%

You could hold 1 millions and be unlucky that your coins never ever get chosen, it's not likely but it's possible

If I get it right now, I have the chance of "CoinsInWallet" : "TotalCoinsMined/Minted" to get the 1% annually, every 8h?

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I'm unable to download the updated windows wallet from mega. Can download the Mac but not windows  Huh Huh

https://mega.co.nz/#!WQp0CJRQ!Cs7WgREwvHaYn8K0a_JJbiXjEb26lDFHX0IJ5Q3pZc4

get an error saying that the requested file is no longer available. Tried a few different connections as well as a proxy or two with same results,

Help anyone??
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Lets say I have 100k coins at the end of the PoS period.. would that be considerd alot for this coin?

You mean at the end of the POW period right?

I'd say so. 100k coins is 0.1% of the total POW coins. That's quite a bit given the number of people currently mining this coin.

Look at the richest wallets list here:
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

Currently, there are just 52 wallets with at least 100,000 coins.
Activity: 160

250 guy right here haha

For 250Mh/s you must have paid alot no?  I rented about 25Mh/s for 0.55btc approx
Activity: 112
Lets say I have 100k coins at the end of the PoS period.. would that be considerd alot for this coin?
That would be a few BTC!
Activity: 76

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 10
Activity: 76

BRgyFgMZMBddfgS88mqy25NU8NU9NewAgE
Activity: 210

You need to include a random generator for coins after 100,000,000 for the 1% interest which would be based off 1/n where n = equals number of coins minted and then somehow factor in the 8 hour maturity of those new coins in that 1% interest

It's technically impossible to calculate what you will earn once the 10k blocks are done as it's all based on random luck your coins get selected to earn the 1%

You could hold 1 millions and be unlucky that your coins never ever get chosen, it's not likely but it's possible
Activity: 21
Good thing i started early.
Activity: 140

250 guy right here haha

Activity: 294

1% per year lol

Please excuse my math but I believe its something like 1% x 1/1095 x coinsinwallet per 8 hours. Devs can way in and explain it im probably way off on this.
Merit: 101

250 guy right here haha

Nicely done ! Wink

I think you are making the error of assuming you get the 1% every 8 hours whereas you only have a small chance to get the interest. The bigger the wallet, the bigger the chance.

darn, yes was looking too good to be true.

Making this script is a good way to learn more about PoS.

Jump to: