Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 25. (Read 2509671 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Burn is not good and not fair:
many blackcoin owners don't look on this thread, and will miss the burn.
some blackcoin owners can't be available for a burn (sick, too busy, in jail, travel, immigration, military service, etc).
coinmarketcap is not even linking to this thread.
and its sad to burn coins we love.

please think about it some more. please do a snapshot.

or make the burn time unlimited
so 1 blk will always worth 1 blacknet and always possible to burn
Burn is genius...
None of this 2chain business, old fork new fork blah blah...
Fair way to create scarcity on both projects (BLK/BLKN)...

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
about Burn。

1,Burn a blackcoin to get a blacknet,Burning has no deadline, you can burn black coins at any time to get blacknet。
2,Once burned, the blacknet is proportionally distributed to the blackcoin burner.

rat4,what are you thinking?

Dr.Rat so blacknet is a fork of ethereum?

Where your solution is better than Tezos or Neo??

good question. I also want to know.

I also want to know how it compares with EOS.

Among projects I know, Ardor has the most similar design. Instead of permissioned child chains, Blacknet will have permissionless extensions.

Is permissionless extensions the most important feature? Do you have More descriptions of permissionless extensions?

I have a lot of questions.
how much will blacknet be issue?

When do we start to burn?

Whether it can deliver value to blackcoin continuously(If burned for a long time, it can transfer value to blackcoin,Blackcoin is a classic digital currency that many people don't want to give up.)

Are you considering developing a FOMO for blacknet?
If you have a FOMO plan, it's a good idea to make a one-click FOMO launcher that allows anyone to quickly launch a FOMO game.

Activity: 323
Merit: 197
Two-way squared

Among projects I know, Ardor has the most similar design. Instead of permissioned child chains, Blacknet will have permissionless extensions.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Burn is not good and not fair:
many blackcoin owners don't look on this thread, and will miss the burn.
some blackcoin owners can't be available for a burn (sick, too busy, in jail, travel, immigration, military service, etc).
coinmarketcap is not even linking to this thread.
and its sad to burn coins we love.

please think about it some more. please do a snapshot.

or make the burn time unlimited
so 1 blk will always worth 1 blacknet and always possible to burn
Two-way squared
Painful waiting. Cry
Activity: 41
@Rat4

Can you give us any details about blacknet?

Even just a small clue about the technical details would be awesome.
Activity: 12
What will solve this new pos? Will resolve the inflation problem??
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I'm still dictator in the project I started.

WOW ... just Wow !
So you really dont see this as a community project ?

A touch of sarcasm methinks. He may retreat to the masterful rat in the hoodie sometimes, but the crypto spirit in him lives strong.

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

WOW ... just Wow !
So you really dont see this as a community project ?
It is best to burn for a long time.If the burning is completed once, it is unfair.

What do you think about naming it IBO?

Great.  :)Looking forward to formal burning
Two-way squared
It is best to burn for a long time.If the burning is completed once, it is unfair.

What do you think about naming it IBO?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
The best option is to take out a portion of BLACKNET for free distribution to BLACKCOIN holders.
Maybe 30%,They supported the blackcoin,Please give them some comfort,Don't be a cold person.

Then take a part to burn, maybe 40%. Long-lasting burning,Just like EOS is a long time ICO.

The rest are used to develop, promote, market, Reward people.

Maybe you don't agree with me,

but,If you want blacknet to succeed,You must learn from others' successful experiences.

If a post like this on bitcointalk is the governance model for this coin, it has already failed.

This...

If you disagree with my decisions or want to diversify, you are free to take over BlackCoin chain, cause I'll abandon it after distribution of Blacknet chain.

I'm sure there's a word for dictator in Chinese, chinaBLK, no? lol

Activity: 56
i don't know blacknet, but i will find out to it
How will I ever be sure that I will get the value of my burned BlackCoins back??

No guarantees.

I read on poloniex "BLK will be delisted on August 2. You will have until that date to trade relevant pairs on Poloniex, and up to and including September 2 to withdraw your BLK."

Does that affect when the burn will start or end at all?

Unlike snapshot, burning does not depend on exchanges.

The best option is to take out a portion of BLACKNET for free distribution to BLACKCOIN holders.
Maybe 30%,They supported the blackcoin,Please give them some comfort,Don't be a cold person.

Then take a part to burn, maybe 40%. Long-lasting burning,Just like EOS is a long time ICO.

The rest are used to develop, promote, market, Reward people.

Maybe you don't agree with me,

but,If you want blacknet to succeed,You must learn from others' successful experiences.

Activity: 41
@rat4:  Any chance we can get a mac version of 1.2.5.1?

Mac nodes are still on 1.2.4
Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw
I got to say I am fully impressed by how positive the community has actually responded to the Circle Poloniex debacle.

I don't think it was motivated by the fact that BLK was low volume on there. It actually had quite decent volume. They stated that they removed coins based on the fact that they don't fit with the new framework. This could mean that they either see full PoS as a risk, i.e potential security, spoiler, it isn't, or the fact that rat4 is an anonymous developer and that doesn't fly with them. Regardless of the intentions, it was never communicated to Poloniex of the massive changes in Blackcoin. Regardless, we move forward.

I have been talking to the Chinese community for the past couple of weeks and they had mentioned a few exchanges that they would like to see Blackcoin on, and we are in e-mail discussions with them. I don't want to throw around the name but with we will be submitting Blackcoin to Binance on behalf of the Lore developers and will be encouraging everyone to vote.

There are a few positions in Blackcoin Lore that we need filled up by the community that I can see:
- Developers that are learning or want to learn, its fun, trust me, if you like puzzles, then you'll love this
- Marketing with experience with graphics
- Fundraising proposals and ideas
- Communities established for speakers of other languages

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3017838.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: