Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 21. (Read 2509671 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 2
Im so confused... what is all of this blacknet stuff?

rat4 has been working on a new project.  Coin distribution on the new chain is being done via burning blackcoin.

https://old.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/9e5mo8/burning_blackcoin_blk_for_blacknet_bln/

Not many details about this new blacknet project...  rat4 is being very mysterious about it all as usual.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Be very beneficial too have real time black coin burning counter
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Im so confused... what is all of this blacknet stuff?
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
等価交換
hello,rat4.
Can you make a burning progress display page?

Show the number of burned BLK

Each burning BLK distribus the number of BLN(current time).

and,display Countdown。。
agree that

for now 1blk = 4000+blacknet Wink
(less than 250000blk burned to blacknet)
Activity: 49
Merit: 3
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
hello,rat4.

and,display Countdown。。
agree that
Activity: 98
hello,rat4.

and,display Countdown。。
Activity: 49
Merit: 3
Can you upgrade your BLK QT wallet again?
QT wallet network synchronization speed is too slow

LORE wallet is doing a great job,Fast synchronization。
It is a pity that the LORE wallet has a BUG.I told JANKO, but it has never been fixed.
BUG has caused problems for many people.

The QT wallet is very stable, and if the sync blockchain data is fast, it's perfect.

Or can you help JANKO fix BUG?

Blackcoin Lore wallet bug fixed long ago,stable and syncing faster than dirty version! Wink

agreed! I'm running Lore on a Raspberry Pi, staking is very well. 
Activity: 379
Merit: 41
all things you one people do?
like web and others?

yes, i use web personally.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45438119
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
all things you one people do?
like web and others?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Ok so...

Why burn and why force people's hand? Surely there needs to be some form of backup which rewards people for supporting your inital backcoin project.

As i see it we are being forced into deciding on which chain will win but based on nothing other than guesswork.

Please people jump in and correct me but i don't see an argument for this other than a deadline.

Burning is voluntary.

You can choose to continue holding BLK..

BLK is still an independent project.

I will burn part of my BLK, and I will support BLN too..

Ok so...

Why burn and why force people's hand? Surely there needs to be some form of backup which rewards people for supporting your inital backcoin project.

As i see it we are being forced into deciding on which chain will win but based on nothing other than guesswork.

Please people jump in and correct me but i don't see an argument for this other than a deadline.

Burning is voluntary.

Of course it's voluntary, that is not my point. Maybe i did not state my questions clear enough.

1. Other than the promise of more coins on a different chain, what is the incentive to burn the original projects coins (his) which i have given support to over the last 4+ years. What is the roadmap, where are the confirmed exchanges and what incentivises me to do so? (please fill these in because i would like to know)
2. As i am burning my coins to support this new chain what is the marketcap, what is the initial supply and where are all the things i need to know.
3. This project needs more information, i am a long term holder and supporter of blackcoin so why am i rewarded with chose or die? Surely a coin for coin swap for early supporters would be better as we have put this coin where it is today.

Ok so...

Burning is voluntary.

Merit: 100
Ok so...

Activity: 151
Merit: 12
等価交換
Can you upgrade your BLK QT wallet again?
QT wallet network synchronization speed is too slow

LORE wallet is doing a great job,Fast synchronization。
It is a pity that the LORE wallet has a BUG.I told JANKO, but it has never been fixed.
BUG has caused problems for many people.

The QT wallet is very stable, and if the sync blockchain data is fast, it's perfect.

Or can you help JANKO fix BUG?

Blackcoin Lore wallet bug fixed long ago,stable and syncing faster than dirty version! Wink
I have suggested before:
I recommend retaining some (for example, 25%) BLN,These assets can be used for marketing promotion, reward developers and so on.

Community development requires continuous funding.

Let me give you an example:
There is a small blackcoin community in China,It was created by me.

Initially, I raised funds in the community,But raising money is very difficult. People only donate thousands of BLK..

This can only be used for some small promotional activities.

Because there is no continuous financial support, the community enthusiasts are gradually quiet.

----------------------

That's why I strongly recommend that you keep some assets for BLACKNET.
These assets are used for BLN ecological construction.

This part of assets can be gradually distributed to community members in various countries.

For example, you can distribute part of BLN to the Chinese community every year.
We got the BLN assets . We will create websites to publicize BLN.

Only with more people involved can it develop a good ecosystem.

----------------------

There are many ways to distribute assets.

For example 1, someone built a publicity website.
He talks about his propaganda program, gets the approval of the community members, and he gets some money (BLN)

For example 1, developers have developed a DAPP,If members of the community agree with his work, he will get some BLN awards.

---------------------

Retain some assets,I think it's still not too late.

Activity: 41
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
didn't some person burn 10000 BLK last year, why are they not included?  just asking out of curiosity Smiley

Burn transaction should specify your Blacknet public key, and so burns for other reasons aren't in the list.
Is there a Burn related tutorial? It doesn't look so simple
Activity: 323
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
didn't some person burn 10000 BLK last year, why are they not included?  just asking out of curiosity Smiley

Burn transaction should specify your Blacknet public key, and so burns for other reasons aren't in the list.
Merit: 0
looks shady. I am not burning my BLK.

btw.. BLN already exists.

agree
Pages:
Jump to: