Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 263. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, LET'S MOVE ON WITH OUR GOAL

TO THE MOONS OF FAR AWAY GALAXIES
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
There's quite a lot of buzz going 'round about rat4 soon adding PoA to Blackcoin (Proof of Accusation). Supposedly, a groundbreaking new technology, a first in crypto, completely resolving the problem of truth-malleability affecting numerous coins and their communities. Stay tuned for wallet-update.

wow... blackcoin beat bitcoin to the punch ?

most secure coin ever?
Activity: 364

Awesome Cheesy

Activity: 248
There's quite a lot of buzz going 'round about rat4 soon adding PoA to Blackcoin (Proof of Accusation). Supposedly, a groundbreaking new technology, a first in crypto, completely resolving the problem of truth-malleability affecting numerous coins and their communities. Stay tuned for wallet-update.

Cheesy Will it be 51% FUD resistant?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

http://i62.tinypic.com/bj7ekj.png
Activity: 532

When did u get that info ? When that will happen ?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Wow. Super exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 266
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

THESE ARE US!

I agree you really do act like a sheep.

THE GREATEST OF ALL SHEEP HERE IS YOU AN USEFUL IDIOT, UNLESS OF COURSE THAT YOU BE PART OF THE WOLVES COVIL.  Kiss
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Man this place is turning into a circle jerk...

Everyone in here is having a dick measuring contest to see who will come out the most alpha -- when everyone here is trying to just move on.

Take your bickering to the IRC, or some place we don't have to see it. Just because this is Bitcoins original community doesn't mean to you have to battle it out here so you can get the most people to see your bs as possible. I totally get why you would want to continue being in this thread, wanting your voice to be heard.

But at the end of the day. No one gives a resounding, fuck, about your reputation or political standing in the community.

We care about innovation, change, modernization of the old school Bitcoin mining route, and most importantly our Money

Now stop attempting to screw with my money.

McKie
BACK TO BUSINESS!

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!
eterna156 10$ donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!!
mousetu 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!
noerc 1 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
matrix961 339 BC donation MATCHED!!
patcrypt 500 BC donation MATCHED!!!
valarmor 0.5 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
LSM 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!

Approx $3,110 MATCHED to $6,220 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
One more day wasted in this community because of this finger pointing and blaming, only this time it got to a whole new level. Really wonder what's in store for tomorrow now...  Roll Eyes
There's never a day wasted...

Some of us, despite the noise, have been busy building the road to infrastructure and deployment.
As every day passes more happens and more is being bedded in.

On some cases we can't talk about it and on others we're keeping the powder dry for a big event and finally some of this just isn't ready yet, so why spoil the fun?

If you don't post every day then how will you get all the glory you deserve??? How will we know how you built the coin??? How will we be able to donate and protect you from all the evil manipulators??? You are the backbone of this coin!!! WITHOUT YOU THERE WOULD BE NO BC.

Woops, got a bit carried away there after reading the past few pages. I'm just glad I didn't turn out to be part of the secret conspiracy. That would have made me very dissapointed in my moral character.

Anyway, yeah. Long term infrastructure is being built. Coinkite is in a month. Onward and upward!
Activity: 308

IconicExpert, could you take a break for a week and spend it away from internet? We all need rest sometimes.

Je kunt de tiefus krijgen Soepkut, met je blanke kuttekop. Alles zal uiteindelijk samenvallen.
Translation: You can get typhus soupcunt, with your white cunthead. Everything will come together eventually.

Really? Typhus? Of all the insults and diseases you could have picked it was Typhus?

For real?

Your are not familiar with the Dutch language and expressions, so go fuck yourself.

Ik wel, en het gaat nergens over!

Yup same here, I'm Dutch and I can confirm only some real dutch cunts talk with those swearwords.

translation was accurate, and saying Dutch like to swear using those words.. LOL.. are from the Achterhoek or what? nice image

you are giving from the Dutch..
Activity: 237
What do you guys think of PurseIO ? https://purse.io/whypurseio/
If they add BlackCoin then we can say "you can buy stuff from Amazon at a discount using BlackCoin" Smiley

Seems a decent idea. They ask for people to contact them about other crytos.
Activity: 192

IconicExpert, could you take a break for a week and spend it away from internet? We all need rest sometimes.

Je kunt de tiefus krijgen Soepkut, met je blanke kuttekop. Alles zal uiteindelijk samenvallen.
Translation: You can get typhus soupcunt, with your white cunthead. Everything will come together eventually.

Really? Typhus? Of all the insults and diseases you could have picked it was Typhus?

For real?

Your are not familiar with the Dutch language and expressions, so go fuck yourself.

Really? Typhus?

Like... not even something from this century?

Like I said before, go fuck yourself. You don't need to lecture me how the Dutch language works.

But.. Typhus?

For real?
Activity: 154

For real?

Really? Typhus?

Like... not even something from this century?

Like I said before, go fuck yourself. You don't need to lecture me how the Dutch language works.
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Guys let's go mining to Blackcoin Pool!

KNC Miner contest has started.

We need 10 GH/s scrypt power!

+1
Stop with the drama and mine!
Jump to: