Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 312. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

DID YOU DONATE ALREADY?

NO?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LETS MAKE THIS A REALITY!!!!!

DONATE NOW AND BE PART OF THIS HUGE EVENT!
Activity: 220
Dear BlackCoin community,

www.crypto-trade.com is pleased to announce the implementation of BC/BTC & BC/USD starting by NOW!

Apart from a basic email verification, there's no need to proof/validate any personal information/docs when making an account, which means you can begin trading right after registration is complete. Trading fees are as low as 0.2% and we offer the usual payment processors like OKPAY, Payeer, Perfect Money and Egopay.

Of course we offer 2FA authentication as well as other security measures - you can find all those on your profile page (user menu is hiding behind your nickname in the upper right corner btw.).

Note: There will be a major update of our site, called Crypto-Trade v2, in the upcoming days. So expect a complete new design and even more features soon.

If you have any account related questions or issues, please feel free to join our on site chatbox and look out for 'cdev', 'koddos' or 'admin' (devs) or write us a support ticket via http://helpdesk.crypto-trade.com/
In case no dev is around, 'Grinny' and 'Aredes' are our social media/community guys (and trustworthy members) - you can ask them any question in the chatbox or via our message system and they'll forward your request.

If you have any general questions regarding Crypto-Trade or just want to say some nice words, our Bitcointalk-Thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.1120

Don't forget to follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/Crypto_Trade (@Crypto_Trade) and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CryptoTrade since we're doing RT contest from time to time, including nice Altcoin giveaways! Shocked

Useful links:
your Profile: https://www.crypto-trade.com/member/editprofile
setup 2FA: https://www.crypto-trade.com/member/2fa
deposit/withdrawal fees / needed network confirmations / payout times: https://www.crypto-trade.com/fees

Have fun!
Regards,

Crypto-Trade Team
Activity: 182
Care guys don't forget to point your miner right.
X11:  stratum+tcp://useast.blackcoinpool.com:5555
Scrypt-N: stratum+tcp://useast.blackcoinpool.com:6666

>> SGminer (Windows)
>>> SPH-SGminer (Windows - Support X11/Groestl/...)

You have to change the kernel in your config : ckolivas TO darkcoin form mining X11 and point it to 5555.

You need SPH-SGminer, and don't worry the share is very low, and look like 0.001, 0.040,...

How do i handle the -k parameter in my bat file when the pool switches to another x11 coin?
I understand for darkcoin it is -k darkcoin but wouldn't i need 10 bat files for 10 coins?

No, all of them are using X11. Darkcoin was just first

I can confirm this, Darkcoin kernel works with al lthe X11 coins.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

>> SGminer (Windows)

You have to change the kernel in your config : ckolivas TO darkcoin form mining X11 and point it to 5555.

You need SPH-SGminer, and don't worry the share is very low, and look like 0.001, 0.040,...

How do i handle the -k parameter in my bat file when the pool switches to another x11 coin?
I understand for darkcoin it is -k darkcoin but wouldn't i need 10 bat files for 10 coins?

No, all of them are using X11. Darkcoin was just first
Activity: 84

>> SGminer (Windows)

Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Should lock this thread. BC is over popular.
lock your mouth.
Activity: 78
Should lock this thread. BC is over popular.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I got 3 bc wallets 2 of them stake the full amount of bc however 1 of them doesn't (haven,t used the only stake this amount option) any one got any ideas pls?

Thats pretty normal. Your Coins have the CHANCE to stake after 8h.
And the wallet needs to be unlocked.

Just wait.

K thx
Activity: 25

>> SGminer (Windows)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I got 3 bc wallets 2 of them stake the full amount of bc however 1 of them doesn't (haven,t used the only stake this amount option) any one got any ideas pls?

Thats pretty normal. Your Coins have the CHANCE to stake after 8h.
And the wallet needs to be unlocked.

Just wait.
Activity: 58
Activity: 194
Activity: 168
There is no such thing as absolute central control of Blackcoin.  By its very definition it is a peer to peer, proof of stake, cryptocurrency.  If enough people wanted to go in a different direction they could take control of the code and call for a hard fork.  If they get a majority of the stake coins they would control the coin.  There is nothing any quasi official or semi official group can do.

There can be 1 foundation or 10 and it doesn't matter.  People are free to do as they will.  If you don't like the foundation then make another one.  It really doesn't matter.

I like the current foundation and I also think Iconic should make his own.  Both can exist and do whatever the hell they want.  If someone thinks they are doing dumb things then dont donate.  But please just go do something or go watch a movie.

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto

I am not interested in forming a second "Foundation", I do not think a Foundation is necessary. What I am interested in doing is empowering the community to make crucial decisions. This community was able to accomplish some incredible things in such a short time span, and that was without the Foundation. I have always said the success or failure of BC will rest on this community. If this community is not inspired or motivated the coin will just eventually die.

Activity: 66

New community milestone : CryptoAlts has hit its 100,000th BC paid out tonight!  Grin

Good job blade87
Activity: 177
New community milestone : CryptoAlts has hit its 100,000th BC paid out tonight!  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Congrats blade87, and cryptoalts miners!!!

Good news indeed!

Activity: 74

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Congrats blade87, and cryptoalts miners!!!

Good news indeed!
Activity: 238
There is no such thing as absolute central control of Blackcoin.  By its very definition it is a peer to peer, proof of stake, cryptocurrency.  If enough people wanted to go in a different direction they could take control of the code and call for a hard fork.  If they get a majority of the stake coins they would control the coin.  There is nothing any quasi official or semi official group can do.

There can be 1 foundation or 10 and it doesn't matter.  People are free to do as they will.  If you don't like the foundation then make another one.  It really doesn't matter.

I like the current foundation and I also think Iconic should make his own.  Both can exist and do whatever the hell they want.  If someone thinks they are doing dumb things then dont donate.  But please just go do something or go watch a movie.

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

The conflict of interest is that, you (and the others) being board members of the proposed "Foundation" and therefore privy to inside information of all kinds, would of course have a serious conflict of interest since you are invested in the coin and could (would) act on that information to either buy or sell the coins with an unfair advantage. I am pretty sure you are aware of the laws that prevent such things to happen -or are designed to- in the real world, so surely you also see that inevitable conflict of interests, don't you?

Thanks in advance for addressing the matter.

It's possible. I can't discredit the notion. But the foundation itself started as a group of investors who pledged to each other that they would hold and build a better coin. It's sort of like going to reddit.com/r/bitcoin and calling it inside information. It's really just a bunch of excited people trying to promote an idea.. The only inside information we have is that we are trying really hard to make our holdings worth more.

That's about the only way I could address that. I mean if you think it out there aren't that many examples of things we could take advantage of. Unless we were actively trying to pump and dump the coin and manipulate prices, but if this was another pump and dump group we certainly wouldn't be paying for a PR firm, or addressing community concerns... I can't convince you to trust us, only our actions can..

I hope this helps.

I though we were trying to be clear and honest. And nice. No, sorry the analogy is very poor. I have gone some lengths to explain to you what an insider is and what are the legal limitations imposed on them. I will further point out the really stern discipline measures the SEC -and even the FBI- dispenses to those who violate those laws. This is a coin worth $0.13 but, in the future we all hope it will be worth much more. But even right now, you already are in possession of privileged information that only that group knows about- i.e. the name of the PR Company-, that could mean an important push of the coin's price when made public, so why wouldn't you, your friends and families, as well as those of the rest of your group, buy cheap and dump what you bought, at or near the top of the range once the news hit the street? There are no laws in crypto that would punish such actions so, why wouldn't you and or your co-foundation buddies do it? Today, for instance, I have read Arigard brag about his trading on IRC, so I imagine he is quite the active trader and maybe in sizable amounts. He is also in this foundation of yours, isn't he?

It isn't a matter of trust, unfortunately. Not even a matter of trust... but verify. It is, in fact, a matter of there not being a need at all for a controlling foundation and one being rammed down every investor's throat, which is quite a different matter. Nobody, but those 15-20, will benefit from the existence of the foundation (if you guys want some actions, you could just the same present them and even sponsor them is you feel strongly enough about them... including the notion of the PR firm hiring). So, once again, why a foundation for a coin that is doing very well indeed without one and that is only 2 months old.

Lets forget about being disingenuous, shall we? This is clearly a political land grab to ensure the control and centralization of BlackCoin. Nothing else.

And very well could prove to be it's undoing.

Hmm, barabbas,
can you tell me 10 Altcoins with the transparency you're mentioning here?

TBH, I don't think Crypto is already mature enough for that all you want, at least the altcoin scene isn't.

Lets hope it will become that mature to get accepted by everyone, but for now I think there is a long way to go.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

The conflict of interest is that, you (and the others) being board members of the proposed "Foundation" and therefore privy to inside information of all kinds, would of course have a serious conflict of interest since you are invested in the coin and could (would) act on that information to either buy or sell the coins with an unfair advantage. I am pretty sure you are aware of the laws that prevent such things to happen -or are designed to- in the real world, so surely you also see that inevitable conflict of interests, don't you?

Thanks in advance for addressing the matter.

It's possible. I can't discredit the notion. But the foundation itself started as a group of investors who pledged to each other that they would hold and build a better coin. It's sort of like going to reddit.com/r/bitcoin and calling it inside information. It's really just a bunch of excited people trying to promote an idea.. The only inside information we have is that we are trying really hard to make our holdings worth more.

That's about the only way I could address that. I mean if you think it out there aren't that many examples of things we could take advantage of. Unless we were actively trying to pump and dump the coin and manipulate prices, but if this was another pump and dump group we certainly wouldn't be paying for a PR firm, or addressing community concerns... I can't convince you to trust us, only our actions can..

I hope this helps.

I though we were trying to be clear and honest. And nice. No, sorry the analogy is very poor. I have gone some lengths to explain to you what an insider is and what are the legal limitations imposed on them. I will further point out the really stern discipline measures the SEC -and even the FBI- dispenses to those who violate those laws. This is a coin worth $0.13 but, in the future we all hope it will be worth much more. But even right now, you already are in possession of privileged information that only that group knows about- i.e. the name of the PR Company-, that could mean an important push of the coin's price when made public, so why wouldn't you, your friends and families, as well as those of the rest of your group, buy cheap and dump what you bought, at or near the top of the range once the news hit the street? There are no laws in crypto that would punish such actions so, why wouldn't you and or your co-foundation buddies do it? Today, for instance, I have read Arigard brag about his trading on IRC, so I imagine he is quite the active trader and maybe in sizable amounts. He is also in this foundation of yours, isn't he?

It isn't a matter of trust, unfortunately. Not even a matter of trust... but verify. It is, in fact, a matter of there not being a need at all for a controlling foundation and one being rammed down every investor's throat, which is quite a different matter. Nobody, but those 15-20, will benefit from the existence of the foundation (if you guys want some actions, you could just the same present them and even sponsor them is you feel strongly enough about them... including the notion of the PR firm hiring). So, once again, why a foundation for a coin that is doing very well indeed without one and that is only 2 months old.

Lets forget about being disingenuous, shall we? This is clearly a political land grab to ensure the control and centralization of BlackCoin. Nothing else.

And very well could prove to be it's undoing.
Jump to: