Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 309. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Guys Anyone at any moment can create a project that will push the blackcoin brand.  You don't have to get permission, just run your project. I don't get what the Fud is all about but someone getting paranoid wanting to throw ignorant information to confuse others.

i've said it from the get go and this is the reality, we have different teams working on different projects.. Thats GREAT ca you imagine if we didn't.  Let's focus on that, lets focus on the positive things that are happening. We have a very strong and engaging community.

At this point we can choose 2 paths.

Destruction or Cooperation

One more time I call for Unity within the groups, unity for a common purpose. You must understand that each team has secrets until the time is right to release info, This doesn't mean there aint transparency. It would be bad to release info on a project that is in early stages and being developed. At that stage nothing is in stone, but once Ideas are completed they are brought forward thats all normal for security of the Idea.

Another thing that people are forgetting Rat4 is not fluent in english. There are very complex things that need to be communicated and people have been helping to bridge that.  

For that an more reasons this bashing has to stop.  Let things run there course and if something is bothering you point it out without mankind baseless attacks that serve nothing but to tarnish the brand and community
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
seems most people have already moved to /r/blackcoin or blackcointalk.com

All I see are walls of text being reposted
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Your concerns about the Foundation are a bit too exaggerated IMHO.

Or should we deny all groups which are supporting BC?
Or only should we only accept investor groups with business-suited members?

I don't think so.

Wallstreet events and the "Foundation" Nerds are the two sides of the same (Black-) Coin.

There might things to be done better (there are always are some things), but I think its really great what already has been moved so far.

Edit: Astroxjr, you're right, lets stop discussing this all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Alright guys I have a bombshell:

1. A foundation promoting BC is good
2. A community promoting BC is good
3. Engaged individuals promoting BC is good

1+2+3 promoting BC is good

1+2+3 fighting eachother is BAD. If we just get along, and accept other people's way of promoting, we just make it easier for promotion to get done. Let's not criticise eachother and all make it happen mmkay?

welcome to last week - this is a new week and no need to continue the same message over and over and over.

there is no current issues, all is rosey - please leave it that way Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Alright guys I have a bombshell:

1. A foundation promoting BC is good
2. A community promoting BC is good
3. Engaged individuals promoting BC is good

1+2+3 promoting BC is good

1+2+3 fighting eachother is BAD. If we just get along, and accept other people's way of promoting, we just make it easier for promotion to get done. Let's not criticise eachother and all make it happen mmkay?
Activity: 210
Care guys don't forget to point your miner right.
X11:  stratum+tcp://useast.blackcoinpool.com:5555
Scrypt-N: stratum+tcp://useast.blackcoinpool.com:6666

>> SGminer (Windows)
>>> SPH-SGminer (Windows - Support X11/Groestl/...)

You have to change the kernel in your config : ckolivas TO darkcoin form mining X11 and point it to 5555.

You need SPH-SGminer, and don't worry the share is very low, and look like 0.001, 0.040,...

On a good note, those running the pool are doing a fantastic job. Well done, and glad to see the new X11 now part of the pool. This is where I think you guys succeed and do very well, development is your thing. Keep this part of it up.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Quote from: AngryShitStirrer
I have read Arigard brag about his trading on IRC, so I imagine he is quite the active trader and maybe in sizable amounts. He is also in this foundation of yours, isn't he?

Ok, just to be clear. It's pretty common for someone in irc to be happy about making more Blackcoin. If you sit in there for a few days you will see countless people say something to the lines of "Oh cool just made another -insert number- Blackcoin".

Yesterday I mentioned in IRC that I sold at 37k and bought back in at 30k and was able to make a little bit more Blackcoin, 400 in fact (wowomgsuchmonies). That was a pretty obvious wall at 37k that multiple people had already observed.

The fact you are now taking this and twisting it into some agenda is, to be frank, pathetic. -sarcasm mode engaged- I am sure with that 400 Blackcoin I made that I will be able to create my secret Blackcoin police so that I can create martial law to ensure the survival of the Blackcoin Illuminati for the next 1000 years

With my 8k Blackcoin I will surely rise to become Fuhrer of the Foundation  Roll Eyes -sarcasm mode disengaged-.

Seriously, you people bitch about anything. If noone does anything to further Blackcoin you bitch that people are doing nothing for the community, but if people step forward to do positive work, you bitch that they are somehow forming some centralized face (even thought people pretty much agree that it is impossible to centralize a good distributed crypto).  

If you want to do something for Blackcoin, then do it, no one is stopping you. Stop throwing your dummy out the pram because you don't like that some people have taken the initiative.

There can be no 'centralization of Blackcoin'. The Blackcoin Foundation do not own BC, it is a name to bring people with ideas together and nothing more. The only way to control Blackcoin would be to own enough of it that you personally control the system.

If you want to go ahead and make a Blackcoin Government Society, or the Peoples Republic of Blackcoin, then do it. There comes a point where when people with ideas come together, they need a label to work under. It makes it easier for people to identify, to contact and to work with. 
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Hey man, I really enjoyed reading this, and I thank you for your words.

We are designing a website right now that will answer a lot of those questions, as well as provide information and will be a central point for the community to be able to vote and share their input on various projects. It will also have foundation member bio's as well as our mission statement. We will work with the community to create a set of bylaws as well as instill a set of ethics that every board member will be expected to follow.

I like you light impact Foudation by decentalized voting eg. Smiley
Mayby lets make something like that vote system in our clients by BC possession weight ?
Allmost full transaperency and democcracy ?
Something like Heavycoin have by they vote amount of coins mined.
We can setup mint with some vote parameter. eg. You support network you can vote by having BC in wallet.
And we are troll zone free voting that way.

I really tried to start reading both reddit and blackcointalk. And I still try but I must be too dumb for this.
I don't get it how to read only new comments on reddit. I don't get it how the hell forum is organized.

The only thing reddit seems good for me - up/downvote and that's all.
The only thing blackcointalk seems good for me - development discussions.

I personally prefer to have "all in one" like twitter or facebook feed.
And that's why I prefer this thread over the sites you mentioned.

Just my 2 BLK

That is the point, its not everyone's cup of tea - no matter how much they ram it down peoples throat if they don't like it they will use something that suits them.

I prefer here tbh, anything massively important comes/links here anyway.

There is no such thing as absolute central control of Blackcoin.  By its very definition it is a peer to peer, proof of stake, cryptocurrency.  If enough people wanted to go in a different direction they could take control of the code and call for a hard fork.  If they get a majority of the stake coins they would control the coin.  There is nothing any quasi official or semi official group can do.

There can be 1 foundation or 10 and it doesn't matter.  People are free to do as they will.  If you don't like the foundation then make another one.  It really doesn't matter.

I like the current foundation and I also think Iconic should make his own.  Both can exist and do whatever the hell they want.  If someone thinks they are doing dumb things then dont donate.  But please just go do something or go watch a movie.

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto

I am not interested in forming a second "Foundation", I do not think a Foundation is necessary. What I am interested in doing is empowering the community to make crucial decisions. This community was able to accomplish some incredible things in such a short time span, and that was without the Foundation. I have always said the success or failure of BC will rest on this community. If this community is not inspired or motivated the coin will just eventually die.

Yep, motivation is going to tank once officials take over to do it wall. I keep sayting Worldcoin, but it's true, nobody barely helped at all there. Everything had to be discussed with foundation before it was done. It's bad model and a repeat of bs there. I know we have some WDC luckers in IRC, I'm wondering if they gave you guys this horrible idea???
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Brammien, marketing is not in our hands. It is in yours, everyday!! Please help us! Generate interest, donate money, give people something to donate too, devise plans, come up with strategies. You are your own foundation!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Who Will Make BlackPONZI game Cheesy ?

isn't blackcoin already a great ponzi ? why bother with a game when you're playing it live Smiley)
There is no such thing as absolute central control of Blackcoin.  By its very definition it is a peer to peer, proof of stake, cryptocurrency.  If enough people wanted to go in a different direction they could take control of the code and call for a hard fork.  If they get a majority of the stake coins they would control the coin.  There is nothing any quasi official or semi official group can do.

There can be 1 foundation or 10 and it doesn't matter.  People are free to do as they will.  If you don't like the foundation then make another one.  It really doesn't matter.

I like the current foundation and I also think Iconic should make his own.  Both can exist and do whatever the hell they want.  If someone thinks they are doing dumb things then dont donate.  But please just go do something or go watch a movie.

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto

Maybe your right, but also this will cause spilt in community. People shall see it as ununited and drama here, so they might leave. I've seen the job the so called board has done with marketing, and they have dropped the ball so much on this. Do I think I could do better? Maybe, maybe not, but I'm not acting like a the sole marketing group for the foundation, and not delivering. Prices should be higher, and I'd think mintpal would have given us trading pairs or another big exchange by now if the marketing effort was not in the hands of those that are engineers of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
IMPORTANT
Any Chinese speakers here willing to help us get listed on BTC38? I've tried to contact them before but I don't think they're replying to messages in English, as several other people have had the same problem. If you're willing to give it a shot, please go to http://btc38.com/trade_en.html and and try to contact them through QQ or by opening a support ticket. They also have a forum over at http://www.coin38.org/ where you can ask them directly. Please help if you can as this would give us a nice boost in volume and some great publicity as the KNC Titan competition is about to start.

Hey, that's actually quite a good idea in creating liquidity for blackcoin, i have to be honest that china is not the best market I'd love our coin to be in, nevertheless,

a good idea is to gauge your suggestion with other community members on reddit and blackcointalk

here
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

and

here
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php

More people that would discuss about it and know about the effort will help with brainstorming Smiley

Cheers bro!

I really tried to start reading both reddit and blackcointalk. And I still try but I must be too dumb for this.
I don't get it how to read only new comments on reddit. I don't get it how the hell forum is organized.

The only thing reddit seems good for me - up/downvote and that's all.
The only thing blackcointalk seems good for me - development discussions.

I personally prefer to have "all in one" like twitter or facebook feed.
And that's why I prefer this thread over the sites you mentioned.

Just my 2 BLK

The conflict of interest is that, you (and the others) being board members of the proposed "Foundation" and therefore privy to inside information of all kinds, would of course have a serious conflict of interest since you are invested in the coin and could (would) act on that information to either buy or sell the coins with an unfair advantage. I am pretty sure you are aware of the laws that prevent such things to happen -or are designed to- in the real world, so surely you also see that inevitable conflict of interests, don't you?

Thanks in advance for addressing the matter.

It's possible. I can't discredit the notion. But the foundation itself started as a group of investors who pledged to each other that they would hold and build a better coin. It's sort of like going to reddit.com/r/bitcoin and calling it inside information. It's really just a bunch of excited people trying to promote an idea.. The only inside information we have is that we are trying really hard to make our holdings worth more.

That's about the only way I could address that. I mean if you think it out there aren't that many examples of things we could take advantage of. Unless we were actively trying to pump and dump the coin and manipulate prices, but if this was another pump and dump group we certainly wouldn't be paying for a PR firm, or addressing community concerns... I can't convince you to trust us, only our actions can..

I hope this helps.

I though we were trying to be clear and honest. And nice. No, sorry the analogy is very poor. I have gone some lengths to explain to you what an insider is and what are the legal limitations imposed on them. I will further point out the really stern discipline measures the SEC -and even the FBI- dispenses to those who violate those laws. This is a coin worth $0.13 but, in the future we all hope it will be worth much more. But even right now, you already are in possession of privileged information that only that group knows about- i.e. the name of the PR Company-, that could mean an important push of the coin's price when made public, so why wouldn't you, your friends and families, as well as those of the rest of your group, buy cheap and dump what you bought, at or near the top of the range once the news hit the street? There are no laws in crypto that would punish such actions so, why wouldn't you and or your co-foundation buddies do it? Today, for instance, I have read Arigard brag about his trading on IRC, so I imagine he is quite the active trader and maybe in sizable amounts. He is also in this foundation of yours, isn't he?

It isn't a matter of trust, unfortunately. Not even a matter of trust... but verify. It is, in fact, a matter of there not being a need at all for a controlling foundation and one being rammed down every investor's throat, which is quite a different matter. Nobody, but those 15-20, will benefit from the existence of the foundation (if you guys want some actions, you could just the same present them and even sponsor them is you feel strongly enough about them... including the notion of the PR firm hiring). So, once again, why a foundation for a coin that is doing very well indeed without one and that is only 2 months old.

Lets forget about being disingenuous, shall we? This is clearly a political land grab to ensure the control and centralization of BlackCoin. Nothing else.

And very well could prove to be it's undoing.

Amen, +1000 Been saying these for awhile. It's no use, i've talked with them in IRC, i get mocked, and can tell the average age in there is definately around 21 but under 30 for sure. We are dealing with inexperienced kids trying to trade control and set up a coup or blackcoin. When I talk with them if one is nice and not mocking, they are dead firm on the idea of a foundation, and they won't budge. I think these kids almost want to hurt there own investment.

Centralization of a decentralized currency it's everything what cryptos are NOT about. Let's be clear, we have very secretive, no resumes, or experience to be shown, untransparent group of youngsters trying to run the trust fund in tune of 10 million dollars right now, without a vote, without checks and balances, and no way to every remove these faces from official blackcoin foundaiton. They are life seats cause we can't vote them out. Is that what this is about, gaining $$$ on inside info, and taking the glory for the successes of this coin? I'm thinking there is much political motivation for all this damned foundation.
IMPORTANT
Any Chinese speakers here willing to help us get listed on BTC38? I've tried to contact them before but I don't think they're replying to messages in English, as several other people have had the same problem. If you're willing to give it a shot, please go to http://btc38.com/trade_en.html and and try to contact them through QQ or by opening a support ticket. They also have a forum over at http://www.coin38.org/ where you can ask them directly. Please help if you can as this would give us a nice boost in volume and some great publicity as the KNC Titan competition is about to start.

Hey, that's actually quite a good idea in creating liquidity for blackcoin, i have to be honest that china is not the best market I'd love our coin to be in, nevertheless,

a good idea is to gauge your suggestion with other community members on reddit and blackcointalk

here

and

here

More people that would discuss about it and know about the effort will help with brainstorming Smiley

Cheers bro!

if people want to go to reddit or another forum they will - no need to spam the thread every other post with this crap man.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT
Any Chinese speakers here willing to help us get listed on BTC38? I've tried to contact them before but I don't think they're replying to messages in English, as several other people have had the same problem. If you're willing to give it a shot, please go to http://btc38.com/trade_en.html and try to contact them through QQ or by opening a support ticket. They also have a forum over at http://www.coin38.org/ where you can ask them directly. Please help if you can as this would give us a nice boost in volume and some great publicity as the KNC Titan competition is about to start.

I Don't think BC needs the pump and dump brigade
That's the point - we don't Smiley We've already established ourselves outside of the Chinese markets, where's most coin are completely dependent on it. We get less than 2% of our volume from BTER, a Chinese exchange, but the rest comes from Mintpal and Cryptsy. Being added to BTC38 would give us a nice little rise in price and a small volume increase, but it will not effect us too much since we're not dependent on them in the slightest. I completely agree with you that being added earlier on would have been catastrophic as it would have tied us to them, but I don't think that's the case anymore.

IMPORTANT

here

and

here

Cheers bro!

Thanks buddy! I've actually discussed the idea there and got a positive response Smiley
Jump to: