Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 317. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
barabbas I do not have 800k. That whole ledger looks wrong. I have not made a single transaction since 4/28. I don't know what that is showing.

edit: I asked for explanation and apparently staking is somehow shown as transactions... and when you see 800k it is at the end of the block in which 400k staked?

I do not understand it myself but I hope you will investigate and come to your own conclusions. Perhaps there is a better blockchain viewer?
http://blackcha.in/address/B83HKi1wqsZHqJSH6u24CYUxyqD51VKRrE

Even more confused. Apparently the figures taht I and everyone can see posted, are not real, a mirage of some shorts; another guy posts the same identical link and blkuntly states that the wallet has never had anything higher that 500k. And now (thanks Substuppel) another viewer is posted that shows that the account wallet has in facta held over 600K at some point.

How to reconcile this? To a newcomer to BC, how would this look? Scammy? Just plain confusing? Not inviting, that's for sure. Is there any link to the REAL, one and only blockchain that shows, without any possible room for doubt, what have been the transactions? Talk about cleaning house...

And, by the way, Arigard and the resty of those 15-20 people self-appointed to the future "Foundation", no one else wanting to come forward ans say who they are, what do they bring to the table and what are their stakes and where so we can see what is the level of their interests? Anyone?

3 different sites:

Activity: 700
barabbas I do not have 800k. That whole ledger looks wrong. I have not made a single transaction since 4/28. I don't know what that is showing.

edit: I asked for explanation and apparently staking is somehow shown as transactions... and when you see 800k it is at the end of the block in which 400k staked?

I do not understand it myself but I hope you will investigate and come to your own conclusions. Perhaps there is a better blockchain viewer?

Even more confused. Apparently the figures taht I and everyone can see posted, are not real, a mirage of some shorts; another guy posts the same identical link and blkuntly states that the wallet has never had anything higher that 500k. And now (thanks Substuppel) another viewer is posted that shows that the account wallet has in facta held over 600K at some point.

How to reconcile this? To a newcomer to BC, how would this look? Scammy? Just plain confusing? Not inviting, that's for sure. Is there any link to the REAL, one and only blockchain that shows, without any possible room for doubt, what have been the transactions? Talk about cleaning house...

And, by the way, Arigard and the resty of those 15-20 people self-appointed to the future "Foundation", no one else wanting to come forward ans say who they are, what do they bring to the table and what are their stakes and where so we can see what is the level of their interests? Anyone?

your having it wrong. it is over 6 MILLION sent and received, it does not say anything about the "peak balance". and its 411k current.
I do not see any problem with that. (although i have to admt that i did not go through all transactions...)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Haven't you got anything better to do than constantly criticising everything involving Blackcoin? What is your purpose here?

Every post I've ever seen of yours is constant negativity and bashing things.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

youre missing my point, which is if he doesnt reach target goal then the price of btc tanks and people want him to pay them back, how is he going to do it? either he pays them back at a huge loss to himself. or he creates a double standard, where your donation = fiat value at the time of donation coming in, but going out it would be a 1:1 BTC in:BTC out. or if the price goes up during that time he gets to pocket the profits for not doing anything. This hinges on the premise that target goal is not reached.
and also he states one page back,  how do you expect me to use them (donations)? meaning he is already spending the fiat

Ahaha ! now we are getting somewhere ....

I actually asked this myself in a post earlier, but with all the FUD posts, it may have got lost.
However I approached it differently, as in should we miss the target then what ?

Its pointless to ask for your donation back, i would think an extension or a dumbed down project (lets debate if we need to) should be the way forwards.
If we have 8K, is it best to hold off for another two weeks to raise that to 12K or just call the whole thing off ?

I did not send my donation(s) with any intention of them been returned - I want to see the PR project happen, but lets worry about what happens if we miss target afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Thanks for noticing I hold flutter and BC

Glad you're losing your a$$ it shows

I'll be buying your fire sale next. You have a history of downplaying those you perceive as new and thinking too much of yourself.
Activity: 700
I am on Crystal Meth
and another account that has postet at fluttercoin only and then a single brown-nosing post regarding the blackcast....
fuck off, troll.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Im not trying to discredit anyone, but you are taking donations and spending them before you reached your target goal? you are contradicting yourself here. You say that you HAVE to cash out to use the donations, so you confirm that youre already using donations and you confirmed that you have not reached your goal as well...
So what happens if you do not hit your goal? will you fund the rest yourself? will you repay the donations? If you expect to do that then please tell me how. If the market crashes then YOU are responsible to make up that difference back to the donator if said project doesnt get off the ground. Using your same logic, you would have to pay them back the FIAT amount. So If I donated 1 BTC but called it 440$ and then you spend that 440$ on models or water or t shirts, but never get the rest of your funding to continue. Then say people want a refund because you didnt deliver. How are you going to cover the rest? You doom a project from the start if you begin to spend project funds before the goal for the target has been met. Do you see where Im going with this? You expect us to take your financial advice, and try to discredit the PR thing, but you are making one of the biggest rookie mistakes by spending your funds before you have amassed them all.

Swapping the donated alt-coins to FIAT is not using them.
It makes absolute sense to cash them out at the donated times face value - as that was the intention of the donation.

Had i sent 5k BC when price was 50K, and he not chased them until price was 25K i would be pissed my effective donation I feel I made was cut into 50% for no reason. Same with BTC.
Holding onto any Alt coins that are donated is too fucking dangerous when your working towards a monetary target.

We could have $11900 raised in BTC on the 15th, price tanks and then project is fucked up as the value is now $5000

It makes absolute sense of any project needing FIAT to swap the donation ASAP.
I don't want the guy doing the PR (or team) to speculate with the funds.

youre missing my point, which is if he doesnt reach target goal then the price of btc tanks and people want him to pay them back, how is he going to do it? either he pays them back at a huge loss to himself. or he creates a double standard, where your donation = fiat value at the time of donation coming in, but going out it would be a 1:1 BTC in:BTC out. or if the price goes up during that time he gets to pocket the profits for not doing anything. This hinges on the premise that target goal is not reached.
and also he states one page back,  how do you expect me to use them (donations)? meaning he is already spending the fiat
Activity: 303
Pretty disappointed reading these posts lately. Some fuktard and his wife begging for BC like a 12 year old kid. Gonna peddle BC pamphlets with some girls hired off craigslist. Fuking pathetic really - sounded good at first but why doesnt this guy scale his shit down to size - like 4 girls and his wife for starts and take proceeds from that and then maybe 10 rather than sponge from the community to self promote himself to the next pool.

Really......wake up people.

As for the multipool - that's a choice. You either use it (I do) or you mine trade yourself or make your own pool Who is going to tell you you xan't. Don't trust the multipool then don't use it - I never liked that fat fuk at Mt Gox myself so never traded with them - he was an official fukhat of the btc organization - so much for that nonsense.

You got a handful of developers that got their shit together - the rest are just self promoting amateurs really.......

Would be nice if the holders of BC acted their part - I'd be embarrassed to recommend these posts.
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
SHIT, it almost took me 2 days to catch up reading.
but i fckin  love it

MESSAGE TO YOU SOEPKIP IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING IM STAYING RIGHT HERE AT BTCTALK
Activity: 168

It makes absolute sense to cash them out at the donated times face value - as that was the intention of the donation.

Had i sent 5k BC when price was 50K, and he not chased them until price was 25K i would be pissed my effective donation I feel I made was cut into 50% for no reason. Same with BTC.
Holding onto any Alt coins that are donated is too fucking dangerous when your working towards a monetary target.

We could have $11900 raised in BTC on the 15th, price tanks and then project is fucked up as the value is now $5000

Thank you for that. I haven't touched a dime of the donations. All I have done is converted to FIAT to protect the value of the donation. When we reach our goal I will be posting detailed info on everything I buy with the funds.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182

Im not trying to discredit anyone, but you are taking donations and spending them before you reached your target goal? you are contradicting yourself here. You say that you HAVE to cash out to use the donations, so you confirm that youre already using donations and you confirmed that you have not reached your goal as well...
So what happens if you do not hit your goal? will you fund the rest yourself? will you repay the donations? If you expect to do that then please tell me how. If the market crashes then YOU are responsible to make up that difference back to the donator if said project doesnt get off the ground. Using your same logic, you would have to pay them back the FIAT amount. So If I donated 1 BTC but called it 440$ and then you spend that 440$ on models or water or t shirts, but never get the rest of your funding to continue. Then say people want a refund because you didnt deliver. How are you going to cover the rest? You doom a project from the start if you begin to spend project funds before the goal for the target has been met. Do you see where Im going with this? You expect us to take your financial advice, and try to discredit the PR thing, but you are making one of the biggest rookie mistakes by spending your funds before you have amassed them all.

Holding onto any Alt coins that are donated is too dangerous when your working towards a monetary target.

We could have $11900 raised in BTC on the 15th, price tanks and then project is messed up as the value is now $5000

Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Can we DELETE this thread and only use the REDDIT?

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto

So that everyone that has an opinion can get "censored" at will?
Pretty much this.
Unpopular opinions get downvoted.
Fuck Reddit and their censoring system.
Activity: 308

So that everyone that has an opinion can get "censored" at will?
Activity: 5

+1 million, we need a fresh start.
Activity: 238

Activity: 18
https://i.imgur.com/nPTZh2h.jpg

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Much respect and love to the original posters but I thought these songs had a better fit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGdBYnNzQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprTrUEgP5U If I had the images I could sync it with the music...Proud to be Black Y'all!

Feel free to use it.
Send me an pm if you want and tell me what format to send it to you to do your version.
Activity: 40

Activity: 623
Merit: 501
I knew there was a reason I quit reading this thread weeks ago.  I came to catch up and all still the same Ego's and infighting.  

No one owns black coin, neither Iconic or the "foundation", so everyone should quit fighting about who is in "control" of this coin.  Everyone who believes in the coin is free to promote it however they see fit.

All the fighting is nothing but a distraction and detracts from any positive efforts.

I hear ya, it' no fun anymore, you (we) better check out some other altcoin threads where there's less tension, more fun and more focus on the coin.
Jump to: