Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 321. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Barabbas, I appreciate your comments and concerns. The PR firm will be used to help garner retail adoption though.. That's the point of it? We can't be the everything you want us to be first and then market it without getting more and more people on board..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
If you are tired of me "getting to much attention" then stop chatting 14+ hours a day on IRC and get something done. Because if all you and the dev team can focus on is the multi-pool and IRC, then we will keep having this issue every few weeks because I will always be doing something new to generate buzz.

See? There you again. Passive aggressive. So we are chatting on IRC for 14+ hours a day and being useless? Was this even necessary to post after I openly asked to begin some sort of compromise? Roll Eyes

FYI I am an engineer. I work 40-50 hours M-F. My pool takes up the rest of my free time. I don't have time to chat 14+ hours a day on IRC. Any way, I tried with you plenty of times. I am done trying. It's a waste of effort and energy. I got nothing done with weekend for a very important presentation I have next week because of this whole mess.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Some bullet points of significance:

-- Iconic's attacks. Although there's some poetic justice in the developments of the last 48 hours on that field (he's the one prone to promote bannings of dissenting people... dissenting with some or all or his opinions/methods), the juvenile peculiarity of the attacks, the viciousness in some cases and the totally inappropriate way of going about it by a seemingly coordinated gang, totally discredits those -including the devs- who have willingly and repeatedly participated, instead of the chosen target. Once again, I find the guy generally regrettable, an out of control dangerous egomaniac without capability of accepting criticism and in on this to make a buck by any means he find necessary, both on the coin valuation and on side business such as his card. But the attacks on him personally are, clearly, politically motivated. I don't personally know how much has he invested in BC but I am fairly sure he won't have any problem showing his wallet for everyone to see. If for no other reason that to keep him in check and benefit from some of his ideas, the proposed "Foundation" should have offered him a seat in their board. But it seems that the Foundation, with or without quotes, is more or less a fan club (of the DOGE) grabbing territory before "that crazy guy" gets the bulk of the community on his side and actually running things". Hastily doing so, can easily prove to be counter intuitive and obviously shows weakness. Repercussions, potentially serious ones, are sure to follow.

I still think you should be banned. However, I do not think there is anyone who dislikes me more than you, and when you can clearly see and admit these attacks are "political" should make them take pause.
Activity: 238
I hate when irrational poeple are selling. yesh sell at cheap price when it's not time....

MACD telling up
RSI up
fibonacci UP
EVERYTHING IS TELLING UP but they are selling.

Humanity gonna kill us for some shit.

there is a rational and logic tip i give you for free. BUY BLACKCOIN ==> MAKE IT A PARADIGME ==> SELL IT ! the unholly name of ass.

why poeple are acting with emotion and not logic for god sake.

Traders are waiting for all of these emotional confrontations to finish.  Timing is very important so when they stop fighting the price will go up...  but some big players will still want cheap coins so they will add more conflict in the forum until everybody has their bag full to sell at the run up!

Market conditions are good but the market sentiment is down so we sit here and churn some more until all signs turn +ve.  Then we have a short run to the upside and then AB or XY or ZZ says something totally fucked to keep the market down.  Sell off.

This is total market manipulation!  Self serving greedy fuckers that just want to take the most profit.  Most of the big whales here are doing this every day and making money.  They hold the train untill they are ready for the next run..

And most of them dont give a fuck BC!  THAT IS FUCKING CLEAR!
Activity: 168
We all know I have an ego, but do we really need 100 pages to point out I have an ego? I rather people post 100 pages on another forum how awesome BlackCoin is. People are so focused on me but once again we wasted a week where we could have really made some buzz.

You should have stopped your ego from tearing up the dev's project. All of this recent mess, stemmed from your original post about how the PR campaign is the worst choice any start up business can make (as if BC or any crypto is your typical startup). Not only that, but you also made others believe it was such a bad decision and that we are some kind of amateurs running BC. From there, it spiraled into chaos. And this chaos was also the result tension that was building up from some of the investors who put a lot of time and money into BC, and really didn't enjoy you taking all the credit for everything that BC has accomplished - while downplaying everyone's accomplishments outside of your own.

This needs to be settled now. Trying to move this under the carpet again is a no go. We settle this now, and not later on when we are at $1+ and there will be a lot more money at stake. Because as you know, this isn't the first time... and this time was a lot worse than the previous one. I don't even want to know what a third time a month or two from now may look like if we don't address this now.

So, I ask, where do we start the compromise?

You just can't leave well enough alone. You guys do know there is post history... right? Your constant attempts at changing history it is very annoying. All my recent posts are here for all to see and I never delete my posts.

1. Gritt made his Asinine comment on an article that was getting a lot of attention. Whether his comment was malicious or not, his comment started the rift between the dev team and me.

2. When the dev team announced the PR firm I asked two simple questions, and it wasn't FUD. I was given a response along with pages of attacks.

3. Please stop with the talking points about me taking credit for everything, it is old. I have made factual claims that the "media" attention we have received has been from the efforts of me and the community, and that is FACT. Please show me one major article about BlackCoin in the past month that didn't involve something I was involved with. However, I do not try and take credit for stuff I didn't do. I didn't try to take credit for the multi-pool, I didn't try to take credit for Moolah, I didn't try to take credit for CoinKite, and I don't take credit for anything I wasn't a part of. And I have also given thanks and support to many members who have taken initiative with their own projects, so WTF are you talking about? No really WTF are you talking about? I get very annoyed with double talk and BS. I am a straight shooter and I dislike BS. Besides the PR firm idea when the f..k did I ever downplay someone else idea? Please show me just one instance where I downplayed someone else idea just to make mine look better. And the only reason why I questioned the PR firm idea was because of the blatant lack of transparency. I fundamentally believe in transparency and I have stated this millions of times.

So if you want an open dialog where we can get back to business, stop posting bs. This attempt to try and paint me as an egomaniac that wants all the attention and will destroy everyone's projects doesn't hold water when all one has to do is look through my previous posts. If you are tired of me "getting to much attention" then stop chatting 14+ hours a day on IRC and get something done. Because if all you and the dev team can focus on is the multi-pool and IRC, then we will keep having this issue every few weeks because I will always be doing something new to generate buzz.

So take my advice here... The few times I came to IRC to chat with you guys, 99% of my predictions ended up being correct. I am telling you right now, you are only hurting yourself with this bickering. I am NOT the official face of BC, and I do not have anything to lose from this bickering, but you guys most certainly do. I do not know how long you think you can keep up this  bickering before people start turning AGAINST YOU. So stop, I am not going anywhere, it is too late for that. So call it a learning experience and lets move the f..k on and make money.

-- morituri13 Who are you, sir? How much (in specific numbers and the wallet number for corroboration) have you invested currently in BC and what are your credentials to not only be a member of the "Foundation" but one outspoken one at it? "Small business owner" (thank you for at least giving that bit out), as in having an eBay seller account, hardly qualifies. But why don't you dissipate all doubts and tell us all who you are and how invested in BC you are.

Hi barabbas. My short bio: I own over 400k BC. I once owned over 500k BC but I have given 80k BC to various projects, some to coinkite adoption, some to support the multipools black friday event etc. I own a small brick and mortar business (I don't know what the ebay comment is in regards to? Also I should note this business is not my primary source of income). At my real job, I am a project manager, and I have worked with the PR firm we eventually hired previously getting products into Hammacher Schlemmer but I am not by trade in PR or Marketing. Is this sufficient?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

-- The Doge: In the Blackcast, effectively, you said you rolled your joint but someone not paying attention to the preliminaries would have easily missed that and take that your were smoking grass as a statement... as, in fact, by your own recognition, you were making that statement only about tobacco. Sir, you came off, by far, the most eloquent of the group. By far. But your tobacco/grass statement was made and perceived by the audience and, sir, when you are representing BlackCoin, those "statements" are simply damaging for the image of Blackcoin. Besides, the three of you smoking seemed like a clumsy and blatant "product placement" of the tobacco/grass industry. You are obviously free to smoke whatever you want but you should think a few times what you do when you publicly represent BlackCoin. And someone should have advised you three that simultaneously smoking constantly during the blackcast was simply not acceptable. Naturally this critique would have more than probably be banned in your other forums: Contrary to pretensions otherwise, those other forums ONLY look for compliance, censorship and avoiding deserved -and beneficial- criticisms. You guys are NOT doing BlackCoin any good hiding in plain sight. You will have your followers, of course, but don't be fooled, the people investing in BlackCoin will go there where the TRUTH, in all it's sides and implications, is freely spoken, not to the "domesticated" sites you control.

-- morituri13 Who are you, sir? How much (in specific numbers and the wallet number for corroboration) have you invested currently in BC and what are your credentials to not only be a member of the "Foundation" but one outspoken one at it? "Small business owner" (thank you for at least giving that bit out), as in having an eBay seller account, hardly qualifies. But why don't you dissipate all doubts and tell us all who you are and how invested in BC you are.

-- Transparency. We all want it. Doge, we learned in the blackcast that when called you had "the team" ready. Who are them? What entitles them to be part of the proposed -or formed- "Foundation. As fellow investors, we NEED to know who this people are, what their level of investment is and why they volunteer to guide BC's destiny going forward, otherwise the entire group will be perceived as your sock puppets and we don't want to have that perception, do we?

-- Multipool. DOGE, I am still extremely confused about who is behind the multipool and running things there: Soepkip stated that the multipool "is not connected with the dev team" and that "it is important but not vital to BC". If you are "the man" behind that business (and that is exactly what it is, a profitable business, aside and benefiting from BC), can you please clarify? Who runs things at the Multipool, on the controlling side and on the tech side? and is it or isn't it a part of the BC project or a separate business profiting from it, meaning YOU, profiting from it? Look, you have invested time, money and a lot of effort in bringing this coin out and are responsible for it's success so far. If you are really invested in it, you have profited already enormously, to the tune of many thousand % of whatever was your initial investment. And that big stash of BC will make you even richer, very much richer indeed, if BC reaches a substantially higher valuation. THAT, sir, should be your motivation. If the multipool is a business on the side, then it should compete in offers with other pools ready to take on the BC business and RESPONSIBLE for whatever shortcomings -and DDOS attacks- they may have. If one multipool fails, for whatever reason, there have to be immediate back ups in numbers to insure practically flawless, continuous operation. If the multipool is in fact a "side business" or yours. If it is a business of BlackCoin, meaning all proceeds from it go to BlackCoin development, we need to have that aspect clear as clear water.

On the multipool point: Who makes the decisions as to what coins are mined? and why, which are his qualifications for that, what the strategy? Are the mining proceeds converted to BlackCoin immediately, regardless of the trading rate or, as I have read, those proceeds are first converted to BTC, held, and then converted to BC on "dips". Finally, officials at Cryptsy have stated that the delays reported and blamed on them yesterday, regarding payouts to miners, were in fact Multipool's fault for not having established 2FA, which is required from everyone. What was it?

-- Iconic's attacks. Although there's some poetic justice in the developments of the last 48 hours on that field (he's the one prone to promote bannings of dissenting people... dissenting with some or all or his opinions/methods), the juvenile peculiarity of the attacks, the viciousness in some cases and the totally inappropriate way of going about it by a seemingly coordinated gang, totally discredits those -including the devs- who have willingly and repeatedly participated, instead of the chosen target. Once again, I find the guy generally regrettable, an out of control dangerous egomaniac without capability of accepting criticism and in on this to make a buck by any means he find necessary, both on the coin valuation and on side business such as his card. But the attacks on him personally are, clearly, politically motivated. I don't personally know how much has he invested in BC but I am fairly sure he won't have any problem showing his wallet for everyone to see. If for no other reason that to keep him in check and benefit from some of his ideas, the proposed "Foundation" should have offered him a seat in their board. But it seems that the Foundation, with or without quotes, is more or less a fan club (of the DOGE) grabbing territory before "that crazy guy" gets the bulk of the community on his side and actually running things". Hastily doing so, can easily prove to be counter intuitive and obviously shows weakness. Repercussions, potentially serious ones, are sure to follow.

Activity: 194
BlackcoinDirectory has been updated. Check it out: http://blackcoindirectory.com

Still in development, but getting closer.

Working on a better adjusting resizing to fit more screen sizes, better menu system, dynamic suggestions, and getting every useful Blackcoin link there is! If you have any suggestions or see something missing, posts are appreciated.

Loving it, btw Blackcoincharts has added charts, not just price index anymore. =D

BET ON BLACK!
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
Activity: 71
I hate when irrational poeple are selling. yesh sell at cheap price when it's not time....

MACD telling up
RSI up
fibonacci UP
EVERYTHING IS TELLING UP but they are selling.

Humanity gonna kill us for some shit.

there is a rational and logic tip i give you for free. BUY BLACKCOIN ==> MAKE IT A PARADIGME ==> SELL IT ! the unholly name of ass.

why poeple are acting with emotion and not logic for god sake.
Activity: 140
BlackcoinDirectory has been updated. Check it out: http://blackcoindirectory.com

Still in development, but getting closer.

Working on a better adjusting resizing to fit more screen sizes, better menu system, dynamic suggestions, and getting every useful Blackcoin link there is! If you have any suggestions or see something missing, posts are appreciated.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
BTW, the crop I love the crop circle idea, what a media buzz. I just would like to know how this will be pulled off and do people involved know how to do this? Can we get proffessionals to create crop circles, like artists? We need to make sure this is done right, like some of the best crop circle out there in past.

What a buzz that would create if this was pulled off correctly.
I am not sure if it was here or over on reddit, but we had a professional farmer posting who gave some insight.
As far as i remember a crop circle must not necessarily be created "the detructive way" but can be "programmed" - but it is still too early in the year right now.

So we should probably find a farmer who actually seeds a BC crop cirlce?
Activity: 210
BTW, the crop I love the crop circle idea, what a media buzz. I just would like to know how this will be pulled off and do people involved know how to do this? Can we get proffessionals to create crop circles, like artists? We need to make sure this is done right, like some of the best crop circle out there in past.

What a buzz that would create if this was pulled off correctly.
Activity: 210
Activity: 126
We all know I have an ego, but do we really need 100 pages to point out I have an ego? I rather people post 100 pages on another forum how awesome BlackCoin is. People are so focused on me but once again we wasted a week where we could have really made some buzz.

You should have stopped your ego from tearing up the dev's project. All of this recent mess, stemmed from your original post about how the PR campaign is the worst choice any start up business can make (as if BC or any crypto is your typical startup). Not only that, but you also made others believe it was such a bad decision and that we are some kind of amateurs running BC. From there, it spiraled into chaos. And this chaos was also the result tension that was building up from some of the investors who put a lot of time and money into BC, and really didn't enjoy you taking all the credit for everything that BC has accomplished - while downplaying everyone's accomplishments outside of your own.

This needs to be settled now. Trying to move this under the carpet again is a no go. We settle this now, and not later on when we are at $1+ and there will be a lot more money at stake. Because as you know, this isn't the first time... and this time was a lot worse than the previous one. I don't even want to know what a third time a month or two from now may look like if we don't address this now.

So, I ask, where do we start the compromise?

+1 before IE's post, everyone was excited and interested and there was buzz. All positivity. After that it just exploded and we are where we are now.

Price is back to 29k. Let's focus on continue to fund BOTH projects. If you don't like one, don't give to it. No need to trash it. It might fail but big deal. At least it's movement. At least people are doing something to make this a better coin. Who knows which idea will be the home run.

Just a few of the things people are working on:

Wall Street
PR firm
Crop Circle(s)
MIT handout
Paper Wallet/Envelope
Throwing them off a building with $ (if that becomes a reality)...I read a post before about it happening at a baseball stadium and it getting national attention, so might be kinda cool?
Arigard, nice writeup. As to our target audience, it is my belief we should focus not on crypto-enthusiasts but those just outside crypto... see the discussion here: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24p7i5/pr_firm_transparency_and_please_list_your_ideas/
Jump to: