Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 350. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
DEV TEAM, FOUNDATION, ICONIC, who- and whatever....

is it your goal that all other community members set all of you to "ignore"?
This thread is turning into a kindergarden, now that the shitcoin trolls are gone and the other coins bombed you, who all claim to want "the best for BC", do us more harm than any troll could ever dream of.

Do you seriously think all this shit will attract anyone? Had i discovered BC TODAY, i would surely not buy a single coin.

The good thing is that this thread doesn't reflect 100% of the community.
This thread is just turned into shit...

Subtuppel, take a look at #blackcoinpool on freenode IRC.

I'm so disappointed from some ppl here... Iconic is destroying his good PR here and some Trolls helps him making this thread a shithole ... WHY?

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Some one just pointed out to me that buy-black posts on www.dailyblackcoin.com!

Catching up on some of it right now, I am really enjoying what he has written, kudos!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I took the comment down as I am trying to avoid some argument. But yes, I did feel like it is a threat to "crash the market" that you are making. I spend most of my time elsewhere and this thread grows so fast I can't keep up with it.

This thread is disorganised, scrappy and inefficiently sequential.

Personally I think anyone NOT behind the Dev team, Legion or the community managers should just hold a different coin - or setup their own. I think the Dev team/upcoming foundation have done a FANTASTIC JOB on BlackCoin. And continue to do so.

I've been with BlackCoin from the start and I don't want ANY changes to the Dev team or official community management team.

I do not argue over legitimate concerns. You are entitled to support whomever you want, but if a large majority of the community does not have faith in their business management skills there is a problem. Just because someone is a brilliant coder or community manager, doesn't mean they can run a multi-million dollar project.

OK lets discuss facts and not post FUD...in the past 8 weeks what has the dev team done in regards to PR?

Herein lies part of the problem. Your argument is based on a false premise which I have highlighted above.

I do not believe that "a large majority of the community" shares your views on the Dev team. I don't understand why can't you just carry on with your style of PR work and let the Dev team, Legion and Community Management do their "Official" work? They've done a splendid job so far and I want it to continue as it is.

You have yet to answer my question. If we are going to debate this rationally please tell me what has the dev team done  in the past 8 weeks? What makes them "splendid"?

The multi-pool was another member idea.
The 2 two press releases was the community.
CoinKite was the community.
The cards were me.
Vault Of Satoshi was the community lead by me.
Wall Street is currently the community.
Moolah and related services was the community.

We the coin of the future doesn't have an Android Wallet, the website is not localized for our Non-English users, and are social outreach is severely lacking. If this was a Corporation do you think the board or the shareholders would think their performance is "splendid"?

too much focus is on me and my ego and not enough focus is where it should be.

I am not going to debate this anymore....I will focus on my own efforts with the community because I do not want to see my portfolio and the portfolio of others  shrink due to incompetence.  I will move forward with launching GoBlackCoin.com and promote the hell out of it using my music app with 3 million+ users. Between the people here ready for change and the new users that GoBlackCoin.com will acquire, everything we are arguing about today will be a mute.

legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

Is this better for you...take your coins and your people and go. Because the effect of you leaving will not come close to the effect of me dumping all MY coins, and believe me I have a hell of a lot of coins.

That should be a small enough soundbite for you....

OK, seriously why did I even leave this thread open...

This, and numerous other sentiments which come flaring into existence as soon as anyone does anything other than bow before your throne is exactly why I can't stay here.  I have no idea how many coins you have, but at a guess it's about the same as myself (a few hundred thousand) although I'm sure the cards have netted you quite a nice windfall on top of that.  I think you've made contributions that have been wonderful, and I've defended your efforts on numerous occasions, and donated to the cause.

However...

1) You can't expect to be free from criticism when you attack any idea or direction that was not your own.
2) You can't expect to champion the decentralized nature of BlackCoin on one hand and then demand control of every aspect of PR and strategic direction yourself.
3) You can't expect people to overlook the irony of calling for donations with a huge string of reposts, and then make a statement about all of your "millions of BC" - if anything that simply tells me and probably others that you don't need any of ours in order for you to continue doing just fine.
4) Most of all, you can't simply throw a tantrum every time you're not the only one being supported.  When the initial pump was on - that was "because of your press release... and the multipool didn't have anything to do with it".  Now that there's a jump that coincides with the release of the statement from Soepkip and the webcast from Wizfarm.... you attack both of their posts within minutes of them posting them.

In the recent past you've threatened more than once to leave BlackCoin because "very wealthy investors" were trying to get you to make your own coin/brand and you could do far better doing that.  I would personally recommend that option - because after all, you're madly successful even without ~$100K in cryptos (apparently), in addition to the fact that there are big movers in big business with millions trying to throw them at you to do something for another coin.

I guess the only thing that doesn't make sense is why you would need to stay here and do this - it seems like second best at the most in your situation... and you've already said you could just walk away and not even care.  Wink

So carry on - but you can do so with your own huge piles of coins - as my little wallet won't be coming along for that ride.

Worth reading again ...

Thank you
Activity: 392
IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

Is this better for you...take your coins and your people and go. Because the effect of you leaving will not come close to the effect of me dumping all MY coins, and believe me I have a hell of a lot of coins.

That should be a small enough soundbite for you....

OK, seriously why did I even leave this thread open...

This, and numerous other sentiments which come flaring into existence as soon as anyone does anything other than bow before your throne is exactly why I can't stay here.  I have no idea how many coins you have, but at a guess it's about the same as myself (a few hundred thousand) although I'm sure the cards have netted you quite a nice windfall on top of that.  I think you've made contributions that have been wonderful, and I've defended your efforts on numerous occasions, and donated to the cause.

However...

1) You can't expect to be free from criticism when you attack any idea or direction that was not your own.
2) You can't expect to champion the decentralized nature of BlackCoin on one hand and then demand control of every aspect of PR and strategic direction yourself.
3) You can't expect people to overlook the irony of calling for donations with a huge string of reposts, and then make a statement about all of your "millions of BC" - if anything that simply tells me and probably others that you don't need any of ours in order for you to continue doing just fine.
4) Most of all, you can't simply throw a tantrum every time you're not the only one being supported.  When the initial pump was on - that was "because of your press release... and the multipool didn't have anything to do with it".  Now that there's a jump that coincides with the release of the statement from Soepkip and the webcast from Wizfarm.... you attack both of their posts within minutes of them posting them.

In the recent past you've threatened more than once to leave BlackCoin because "very wealthy investors" were trying to get you to make your own coin/brand and you could do far better doing that.  I would personally recommend that option - because after all, you're madly successful even without ~$100K in cryptos (apparently), in addition to the fact that there are big movers in big business with millions trying to throw them at you to do something for another coin.

I guess the only thing that doesn't make sense is why you would need to stay here and do this - it seems like second best at the most in your situation... and you've already said you could just walk away and not even care.  Wink

So carry on - but you can do so with your own huge piles of coins - as my little wallet won't be coming along for that ride.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
DEV TEAM, FOUNDATION, ICONIC, who- and whatever....

is it your goal that all other community members set all of you to "ignore"?
This thread is turning into a kindergarden, now that the shitcoin trolls are gone and the other coins bombed you, who all claim to want "the best for BC", do us more harm than any troll could ever dream of.

Do you seriously think all this shit will attract anyone? Had i discovered BC TODAY, i would surely not buy a single coin.
Activity: 74
BTW, Buyblack and Jesse, I really enjoy your analysis, one of you guys should start a blog or a wordpress so other people can read about it with out it getting lost in the mayhem of the forums.
Activity: 94
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 28
BULL MARKET CONFIRMATION - HOW HIGH CAN IT GO?

As you already know all price increase is followed by retracement.  We are now sitting at 61.8% retracement from the major run of the last few hours.

If you do not believe in this then watch these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Lu65XxTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3bWQfl1Waw

If you do not know how to use Fibonacci tools on Bitcoinwisdom then look at the previous reports:

Fibonacci Retracement:  http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/always-bet-black-update-14/

Fibonacci Extensions:  http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/always-bet-black-update-21/

I will use Fibonacci Extensions and Retracement to do a quick analysis of the current situation of the market and possible future moves.

First the current situation of Fibonacci Retracement:

I will use the Fibonacci Extension tool to set some possible prices at which the market is likely to pause, retrace for a next run, or change trends to a downward run. 

Typically this tool is best used when you have a break-out (up or down) to guestimate where the price might go in the next move.

First graph shows the current condition and where might we go if we have bull run to the upside.  Again these points will be validated when we break from the previous high of 37.8K.
The possible next price stops given a continuation of the bull run are: 42.6K at 161.8% and 50.6K at 261.8%.

Now I will show you how previous analysis of each break-out was pointing to the 37.8K previous high.  This number is a difficult resistance to cross given our two previous attempts making this our third attempt.

You can see three possible outcomes: 32.5K, 36.78K, 43.8K

For the second retracement we get the 32.8K, 34.8K, and 38K.  Important to note that each of those numbers generated some type of retracement.

For the third retracement we get 36.7K, 39.4K, and 43.8K.  Please note that these extension numbers point to future resistance levels and this levels become more valid when such levels have been support floor in the past or previous highs from the past.

Note that in most analysis we are getting a major resistance level in the 42 to 43 K which agrees with the two previous attempts at breaking this resistance.

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
ARE YOU GOING TO ASK FOR MORE DONATIONS TO DO   A copy of BLACKCAST...  

Maybe RENT A House like mIne....  FUND YOUR OWN PROJECTS...BTC

Activity: 238
I support all supporters of Balckcoin.

Please stop bickering!  You screw up my technical analysis!   Wink

Disclaimer

For anyone who reads this Iconic Expert is just a community member.  He doesn't represent the views of the entire community and or dev team. He is not part of the dev team or have the power to make any decision on any business related matter on regards to BlackCoin.

when ever you are ready to leave IE let me know so I can gladly buy your coins.

ThankYOU

For the ones who care big things are coming for the next episode of the BLACkCast.. I do things with my own pocket for this community, don't need to be picking ideas for DONATIONS.  

IF YOU ARE A BIG PLAYER PAY UP LIKE I DO let's see you do the NY event with your pocket and the cards. Watch what I do for this community with my pockets..

Yo Wiz, I really enjoyed the cast. Im a big player too. Me and some friends wanna chill in Miami. Can we hang out at your place. I'll buy you a drink with my blackcoins ^^

blackcoin meetup in Miami !!

Miami!

WE CHILLIN'
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
i found a gif of IE

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Do you think Im scared of this guy dumping...

ICONIC PAY UP FOR YOUR IDEAS STOP ASKING FOR DONATIONS   come on man your a big Player Right

Remember when ever you are ready to Dump The Wiz  is ready to buy your coins....  :-)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Disclaimer

For anyone who reads this Iconic Expert is just a community member.  He doesn't represent the views of the entire community and or dev team. He is not part of the dev team or have the power to make any decision on any business related matter on regards to BlackCoin.

ThankYOU

For the ones who care big things are coming for the next episode of the BLACkCast.. I do things with my own pocket for this community, don't need to be picking ideas for DONATIONS.  

IF YOU ARE A BIG PLAYER PAY UP LIKE I DO let's see you do the NY event with your pocket and the cards. Watch what I do for this community with my pockets..

Yo Wiz, I really enjoyed the cast. Im a big player too. Me and some friends wanna chill in Miami. Can we hang out at your place. I'll buy you a drink with my blackcoins ^^

blackcoin meetup in Miami !!
Disclaimer

ThankYOU

Activity: 416
I feel sorry for the author of this article, but for what it's worth it's a funny read : https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7

TLDR;

-Author owns 750 000 AsiaCoins
-Author dumped BlackCoins to get AsiaCoins
-Author claims AC will hit 100K Satoshis in a few months
-Author claims AC will steamroll BC

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/3/asiacoin-proof-of-3-billion-extra-coins-in-existence?utm_source=[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=twitter
ASIACOIN : PROOF OF 3 BILLION EXTRA COINS IN EXISTENCE
 muahahaha

Why do you feel sorry for him? Who says what he wrote is even true, he may even have taken his profit when AC was over 2.5K. The guy claims to be a seasoned crypto player, so he should know the risks involved.
Activity: 168
We are witnessing a decent into madness, where shit IE says doesn't pass the smell test.

Please stop with your juvenile comments. Earlier you said you were going and taking a few people with you. I am still waiting...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Iconic.... That post was ment to NOT take your credit. Not to say they don't SUPPORT you. They just said the truth, not their idea, not financed by them. They are actually defending your name in that post.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I feel sorry for the author of this article, but for what it's worth it's a funny read : https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7

TLDR;

-Author owns 750 000 AsiaCoins
-Author dumped BlackCoins to get AsiaCoins
-Author claims AC will hit 100K Satoshis in a few months
-Author claims AC will steamroll BC

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/3/asiacoin-proof-of-3-billion-extra-coins-in-existence?utm_source=[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=twitter
ASIACOIN : PROOF OF 3 BILLION EXTRA COINS IN EXISTENCE
 muahahaha
LOL, that equated to 24 660 BTC, when AC hit a high of 2.5K Satoshis. Dev must've run away with around 300 BTC, considering there isn't enough liquidity for the rest of his coins.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

So some are saying there is room for both, but then when someone else  (me) does take the initiative the "Foundation" didn't waste time to discredit my efforts.
Gitt tried but got burned by almost all community haha...calm down.
Jump to: