Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 352. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

There are people in this community who want control given back to the community. They no longer want the foundation speaking for BC, nor do they want the dev team controlling the direction of BC. If the foundation and the dev team are not trying to control BC, then they should have no problem handing control over back over to the community...period

First, you talk for some of the community not all.
Second, why talk about control. There is no control. The foundation and the dev team will do their thing; you do your thing. The community supports both or either. Why set up the division?
Third, there will be trolls in a thread like this. People will attack. But they are just attacking a screenname, just ignore them. By responding and fighting back, you only feed them by adding fuel to the fire. In a series of insults, both sides generally look bad, and the troll is the one who wins (no matter how wrong they are).

I never said or implied I spoke for the entire community. Also, there is central control where you like it or not and that is the problem.

Will the dev team give access to the twitter account so another active member can Tweet regularly?
Will the dev team give access to the Facebook account so active members can update the page with useful information?

If you are not behind the Dev team then you should sell your coins. We all need to be behind the Dev team. Encouraging people to rise-up against the Dev team will destroy our investments.

Ok lets tone it down a bit. If you look at my plan yesterday I proposed the dev team focus on the technology and let the community focus on PR and the business side of things. I see nothing wrong with that since the dev team PR efforts have been lacking.

To your previous question before you deleted it... This is the kind of hypocrisy that goes on around here. When Muffin threatened to leave and take a few people with him, why didn't you call him out on that? But when I respond you just focus on my comment? I have no desire to harm my investment or the investment of others. I didn't work this hard to watch it all burn. But ill be damned if I keep letting people threaten and personally bash me. I will say again...when someone posted the fake IP address and claimed I was from India where was the outrage then? When I posted definitive proof I was from the Tri - State area...where was the apologies? I guess I am being held to one standard while others are not....

Dude it doesnt matter. If you wanna do PR, go do PR. If people flame you. Let them. Do your damn thing but dont command others to do theirs. If the dev team wants to do PR, let them do PR. If you think you can do it better, then you go and do it better. Let everyone do whatever they want and stop bashing eachother around. EVERYONE can do PR. Sure there will be some people that are better then others at doing things like PR. So be it. Some projects work better then others.

Remember. If you didnt even start posting about how the dev team sucks at doing PR. This whole discussion and crappy talk for the last 10 ppages wouldnt even exist. Your the one creating drama instead of just doing what you wanna do.

Now lets continue to move on. Price is rising. Let's have a BBQ.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

There are people in this community who want control given back to the community. They no longer want the foundation speaking for BC, nor do they want the dev team controlling the direction of BC. If the foundation and the dev team are not trying to control BC, then they should have no problem handing control over back over to the community...period

Second, why talk about control. There is no control. The foundation and the dev team will do their thing; you do your thing. The community supports both or either. Why set up the division?
Third, there will be trolls in a thread like this. People will attack. But they are just attacking a screenname, just ignore them. By responding and fighting back, you only feed them by adding fuel to the fire. In a series of insults, both sides generally look bad, and the troll is the one who wins (no matter how wrong they are).

I never said or implied I spoke for the entire community. Also, there is central control where you like it or not and that is the problem.

Will the dev team give access to the twitter account so another active member can Tweet regularly?
Will the dev team give access to the Facebook account so active members can update the page with useful information?

If you are not behind the Dev team then you should sell your coins. We all need to be behind the Dev team. Encouraging people to rise-up against the Dev team will destroy our investments.

Ok lets tone it down a bit. If you look at my plan yesterday I proposed the dev team focus on the technology and let the community focus on PR and the business side of things. I see nothing wrong with that since the dev team PR efforts have been lacking.

To your previous question before you deleted it... This is the kind of hypocrisy that goes on around here. When Muffin threatened to leave and take a few people with him, why didn't you call him out on that? But when I respond you just focus on my comment? I have no desire to harm my investment or the investment of others. I didn't work this hard to watch it all burn. But ill be damned if I keep letting people threaten and personally bash me. I will say again...when someone posted the fake IP address and claimed I was from India where was the outrage then? When I posted definitive proof I was from the Tri - State area...where was the apologies? I guess I am being held to one standard while others are not....
Activity: 237

You already said you own GoBlackCoin.com, set up a GoBlackCoin twitter page, and a GoBlackCoin facebook page. Have a two pronged approach to spreading the word, with neither better or worse than the other. As long as both approaches don't attack each other, then both will benefit the project. And whichever is the most successful at spreading the word will become the most dominant marketing weapon of Blackcoin.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 140

Weeks ago I suggested in IRC that we make crop circles all over the world to promote Blackcoin. We tossed around how we could make it work, how much media coverage it could get, if we could even get farmers to let us destroy their crops in the name of Blackcoin... well, community. The time has come. We have to try this. I can no longer ignore the rising support for #BlackCoinCropCircles.

ANNOUNCING:
The BlackCoin
Crop Circle Project

Though mysterious and other-worldly, crop circles can be created very easily. A simple crop circle such as the BlackCoin logo could be created by 2-3 people in a matter of hours. Don't believe me? Watch this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eh9q8gadas

The only tools required are a large rope, wooden planks, and a surveyor's tape. These items can be secured at Home Depot or likely any hardware store for ~$30 or less.

These are the steps we need to take to make this happen:

1) Find locations. My idea is to choose farms near helicopter coverage - IE: where news helicopters already fly every day for weather/traffic.
2) Contact farmers and ask them if we can create the greatest image ever to grace their land. We may be able to raise a small BlackCoin bounty for their trouble.
3) Contact media publications and see if we can get them to run a story about this.
4) Get teams together to actually make the crop circles. Teams of 2 would work, 3 or more is preferable.
5) Choose a Black night, and make as many simultaneous crop circles all over the world as possible!

I WANT AT LEAST ONE ON EVERY CONTINENT.

These are the things we need:

1) Supplies for every crop circle team. $30 x number of crop circles.
2) If we have extra funding, we can sweeten the deal for the farmers and add a bounty to use their land. It may make it easier to find willing farmers.

Minimum of 6 Crop Circles. Ideally, one for every major continent. $180 goal

We might be able to do this practically free. The tools are common and people may have them already.
If we raise more than we need, we can offer a bounty to convince farmers to let us use their land. This may be necessary to get  permission from a larger amount of farms.

The BlackCoin community will always take crypto a step further. Let's do this.

BLK: BRwm8C58NHohzxDqBZ4wcHbBX5YEF1SZpC
BTC: 1HdRrMvjXbr5XuWXCMfjoi874ruCBFeB2N

The BlackCoin Crop Circle Project will be organized on IRC, #blackcoinpool. Join in! We need organizers and crop circle teams!

lol. this is new

Ok for this one, I'm a farmer first of all, and BC holder since march 2014. What I can say about this project, is that I can be made MUCH easier than than with AG technology/GPS. I'M a corn grower and with my equipements, when I plant my corn, I can load a pre-seeding map on my monitor, that will shut the corn seeding row preciselely via GPS, so doing images like that is kinda easy now. SO less work, less plant wasted (ne destruction because was not seeded first time.)

BUT: this project will be viewable only in july-august, because crops arent seeded as yet.

Yes! Great to hear from a farmer about this! Thank you for the information. I think all of us interested in this project want to do it without destroying any crops. Now we have a time frame and we may be able to use that technology if we can get large farmers to agree!

So we may be able to also seed images into large farms. Imagine a BlackCoin logo emblazoned onto the earth, big enough to be seen from commercial jet liners!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
If you seriously want to help BlackCoin consider abandoning this thread.

#BlackCoin holders, sign up here...

1) http://blackcointalk.com
2) http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Come join the supporters!
I will bump that on every new page Cheesy hehe.
PS: Ironic like drive BC car like in carmagedon game Cheesy haters are those people on the way.

Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9R_Cuqcnk8#t=113
Activity: 238
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 28
BULL MARKET CONFIRMATION - HOW HIGH CAN IT GO?

As you already know all price increase is followed by retracement.  We are now sitting at 61.8% retracement from the major run of the last few hours.

If you do not believe in this then watch these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Lu65XxTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3bWQfl1Waw

If you do not know how to use Fibonacci tools on Bitcoinwisdom then look at the previous reports:

Fibonacci Retracement:  http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/always-bet-black-update-14/

Fibonacci Extensions:  http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/always-bet-black-update-21/

I will use Fibonacci Extensions and Retracement to do a quick analysis of the current situation of the market and possible future moves.

First the current situation of Fibonacci Retracement:

I will use the Fibonacci Extension tool to set some possible prices at which the market is likely to pause, retrace for a next run, or change trends to a downward run. 

Typically this tool is best used when you have a break-out (up or down) to guestimate where the price might go in the next move.

First graph shows the current condition and where might we go if we have bull run to the upside.  Again these points will be validated when we break from the previous high of 37.8K.
The possible next price stops given a continuation of the bull run are: 42.6K at 161.8% and 50.6K at 261.8%.

Now I will show you how previous analysis of each break-out was pointing to the 37.8K previous high.  This number is a difficult resistance to cross given our two previous attempts making this our third attempt.

You can see three possible outcomes: 32.5K, 36.78K, 43.8K

For the second retracement we get the 32.8K, 34.8K, and 38K.  Important to note that each of those numbers generated some type of retracement.

For the third retracement we get 36.7K, 39.4K, and 43.8K.  Please note that these extension numbers point to future resistance levels and this levels become more valid when such levels have been support floor in the past or previous highs from the past.

Note that in most analysis we are getting a major resistance level in the 42 to 43 K which agrees with the two previous attempts at breaking this resistance.

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

Activity: 237

Activity: 182
IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR
Not everyone has the attention span of a toddler.

+1  Smiley
Pepemo.vip
IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

no, but he post walls upon walls of paragraphs that go nowhere then harm himself. I'm not wasting anymore time on it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

TLDR

TLDR

Is this better for you...take your coins and your people and go. Because the effect of you leaving will not come close to the effect of me dumping all MY coins, and believe me I have a hell of a lot of coins.

That should be a small enough soundbite for you....
Pepemo.vip

TLDR
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If you seriously want to help BlackCoin consider abandoning this thread.

#BlackCoin holders, sign up here...

1) http://blackcointalk.com
2) http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Come join the supporters!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
OPEN LETTER

Iconic I'm going to address you

You have taken over this forum, most of this forum is littered with your projects, ideas, and negative and destructive rants. These ideas always have a pricetag that the community ships in for. Coming from someone that has donated to your project I would appreciate it if you could tone your self down.

Stop with them against me and you against them mentality, YOU ARE HURTING EVERYONE.

You seem to not understand that you are helping with one hand and destroying with another. People want YOU to bring Ideas forward, comment, be engaged but the way you're going about it sometimes brushes people off the wrong way and is destructive. Please dont tell me how such a marketing genious you are cause with this attitudes your doing the total opposite. You are ultimately hurting the brand. I came to this community to help, bring fresh Ideas and bring some big players and your actions have caused some of my people to step back.  This is the reason Im coming forward to address you. While your getting girls to go to wall street to do your gorilla campaign, I got the people that pay these people to trade their stocks, I got the real entertainers the real producers and I have over 25 years in the industry. I don't hide behind a computer, I come out and show face. When I asked you to come forward to address so called "Transparency issues and your projects" your were to busy. Why are you to busy to promote your projects and address transparency, LIVE ON TELECAST, You are always here glued to this forum. If you got time for 2000 character rants Im sure you have time to speak live. I was going to send you an email but since you want transparency well here you have it.

You have turned my people to think this is a joke and have cast doubt in the people that open the doors for me to see this great community. If youre selfish acts continue guess what you will get your way, you will solely destroy the confidence of serious people that dont care about people spating over gimmicks. If you want to help this community stay in your lane, do your projects, raise your funds but don't throw hard working people under the bus and cast doubt, that my friend is counterproductive.

My actions will speak for themselves but if I continue to see this reckless behavior on your part I will walk away with my people, events and all investments planned.

very nice response +1
then they should have no problem handing control over back over to the community...period

So your saying that atm there is no control by the community? What do u mean? Handing over control? There never was, and is no control. Everybody can do whatever they want.Im happy its that way. Your talking with way to much Disrespect to the devteam and their actions. Without them, this coin wouldnt even be here. And yea, now that your saying your in this because your a bagholder. I find you very egoistic. You make it sound your all doing this for yourself instead of the coin.

Anyway, good work with the things your doing. I appreciate it. I hope one day you can buy your new Nintendo.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/nPTZh2h.jpg

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9i6Rd_6uA4&fmt=37

If there is an error in the translation into English of the video, tell me how I could change to make this better
ç

Again, love this vid. Awesome work! Correct the English though: "Why are we attracted to Black". You left out the 'we' and misspelled "attracted". Otherise it looked great.

Here the corrected video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1I73X0Wges

I hope the lyrics are better understood. Thanks for the help!

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Asiacoin removed from Mintpal - next clone with issues...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Im just gonna say

All those working for blackcoins future  big +1
all others (including myself) are just background noise riding your coattails and enjoying the ride. +.005

there is no way to tell what everyones intentions are when something is this new, but at this point all news other than blackcoin protocol failure is good news.
FYI.
all smart investers have made a minimum of 5% per day, and thats not including the run up from 600 satoshis to 10000
of course this will probably slow down as we hit some major landmarks, ie. 1 dollar, and movement to top spot under bitcoin.  
after that well need either more investment money flowing in through another bitcoin bubble or a full takeover.

get some popcorn and start dreaming about that blackcoin airplane

Jump to: