Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 360. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Nice looking card!

There is not much info on the blackcoincard website..

Can you easy pay BC with the card? how does this work?

Or is it just like a wallet on a usb stick?

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-ponzi-schemes-blackcoin-usbs-time-warp-attack/

Thx for the info.

Right now it looks like the card has not much to offer. Sad
usb stick with a wallet would do the same.

Exactly.  It's been made clear on literally hundreds of posts by this time - there is nothing inherently 'different' between this and a thumb drive with a wallet on it.  Just like there no inherent difference between a Bentley and a Hyundai.  You just look way cooler getting out of one of them and less so with the other one... but they will both move you from point A to point B.

EDIT: I should say the launcher is different... but if you loaded IT on a thumb drive then they would be the same.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Google NDA (Non-disclosure agreement)

You guys say your serious and professionals but you still ask why they didnt mention the name of the PR agency.

Pathetic really pathetic

Google NDA (Non-disclosure agreement)
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
I actually trade the coins every night or every two nights. I am not making any profit off the donations. However, one member specifically asked me not to trade his donation in until a few days before the event. I respected his wishes

Let me get this straight, people donate money to you for a campaign and you GAMBLE it?

I dont think thats appropriate behaviour under ANY circumstance.

Thats borderline Fraud and your credibility totally out of the window.

This time you threw yourself under the bus.

I understand there might be a language barrier so I will try again. I trade the coins every night or two into fiat. I trade the coins it into dollars since I can't pay for the services in BlackCoin. I have no clue if the price is going to go up or down, so I have to convert the coins every few days.

So you are dumping!
That's why we shouldn't donate in BC!

Just kidding Grin
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Again, love this vid. Awesome work! Correct the English though: "Why are we attracted to Black". You left out the 'we' and misspelled "attracted". Otherise it looked great.

Dito, the video has everything what Blackcoin represents: class, sex, luxe and rock'n roll - just change the first sentence (add the "we" or "you") and maybe give your Font type some more contrast.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
AC asiacoin is getting pre-mine dumped! Dev even admits coin is dead

Roll Eyes

What can i say! GO INTO BLACKCOIN!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I actually trade the coins every night or every two nights. I am not making any profit off the donations. However, one member specifically asked me not to trade his donation in until a few days before the event. I respected his wishes

Let me get this straight, people donate money to you for a campaign and you GAMBLE it?

I dont think thats appropriate behaviour under ANY circumstance.

Thats borderline Fraud and your credibility totally out of the window.

This time you threw yourself under the bus.

I understand there might be a language barrier so I will try again. I trade the coins every night or two into fiat. I trade the coins it into dollars since I can't pay for the services in BlackCoin. I have no clue if the price is going to go up or down, so I have to convert the coins every few days.
Activity: 266

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

First prize: 1000BC and a Limited Edition BC Card.
Second Prize: 500BC and a First Edition BC Card.
Third Prize: 250BC and a First Edition BC Card.

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

This is the video to submit for the contest yesterday. Hope you like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9i6Rd_6uA4&fmt=37

If there is an error in the translation into English of the video, tell me how I could change to make this better
ç

Again, love this vid. Awesome work! Correct the English though: "Why are we attracted to Black". You left out the 'we' and misspelled "attracted". Otherise it looked great.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

If there is an error in the translation into English of the video, tell me how I could change to make this better
ç

I think the video is great, but the font at the beginning is a bit off-putting
Activity: 126
Card looks very nice! Greate job Iconic!
Activity: 210
Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/nPTZh2h.jpg

ç

Activity: 79
Nice looking card!

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-ponzi-schemes-blackcoin-usbs-time-warp-attack/

Thx for the info.

Right now it looks like the card has not much to offer. Sad
usb stick with a wallet would do the same.
Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
Amazing overall news lately. Finally BC is back on track!
Im preparing a little something for BC community as well. Will be (as with that many things with BlackCoin) another World First in the cryptocurrency world.
Will discuss first with Soep and the devs, then i will be able to hint more stuff.

!tits

Oh, wait...

Grin

Activity: 196
Hey

Im currently building an exchange only for Blackcoin / Fiat. No other crap coins. It's not entirely an exchange since there will be no sell/buy orders. Only instant trades, no accounts that hold coins, so no security problems. Payments will be done via Mistercash, iDEAL, Paypal and several other instant payment options. The trade platform will only be made exclusively for Blackcoin. I will also be working on an merchant API next to the exchange.

Basicly its much like Bitonic.nl - but then for Blackcoin only.

I need some help though. First of all. A name. I was thinking about Blacksafe myself, but could be different aswell. If you got some idea's. Throw them at me!

Next, im all open for new ideas. For an example: should it be a member only trade platform, or something different? Maybe something cool would be if the members of the platform get a free Blackcoincard. Not sure.. just some idea's.. anyone else got some idea's? Let me know! I want this exchange to be UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE.

Alright here goes,

BlackSeal

ShadesOfBlack

MatteBlack

BlackEx

Kurokami (Black God in japanese)

BLKex

BCTrade

BC2F

TradeMyBlack

VeryBlack

Hey, I'm just making up names Cheesy
Nice looking card!

Activity: 405
Wow, the nerve of some people...

Btw 3 minutes of googling led me to this --

Your so called genius magical blackcoin cards are really just this:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/cheap-usb-business-card_1547591954.html?s=p
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Customzied-usb-business-card-full-printing_545775999.html?s=p

They cost about 1-3 dollars to make, and the company will even print the logo on for you (HOW ABOUT THAT!)

Oh and you even managed to steal Wizfarms graphic, and purposefully leave on the RFID chip PRINTED graphic (this has caused so much confusion in people think this card is actually worth something-- the only reason people are writing about this garbage is because they think you have a fucking debit card which you don't, you so clearly don't.. you tried but failed and decided to make a useless usb wallet.)

In fact, I will release a package you can put on a USB stick and turn ANY OLD THUMBDRIVE in to a BLACKCOIN CARD (WOW) It doesn't take much.

Your "BC PROMOTIONS" have been nothing but selfish stunts to promote ONLY YOUR OWN VENTURES. You have so far managed to talk about ONLY YOUR OWN PRODUCT AND NOTHING ELSE.

People like you are a cancer, you are so shady, you talk about transparency, but you won't fucking identify or show your face??
Why do you log on to IRC with indian IP addresses -- the same IP address that is shared across multiple user in the IRC rooms (shills much?)

16:14 IconicExpert has joined (b497d3fe@gateway/web/freenode/ip.180.151.211.254)
16:14 IconicExpert has left IRC (Client Quit)
16:17 BiTMiND: iconicexpert and papkol sharing ip
16:17 BiTMiND: (from india)

Feel free to WHOIS the IP to prove it for yourselves.

You've done nothing but lie, manipulate and try to hoard the spotlight, all the while taking away from the people who are actually trying to develop something amazing. You have turned something that's supposed to be about the COMMUNITY and EVERYONE and turned it in to your own personal rage pedestal.

All those quotes you made about power slipping away is so deliciously ironic, that you can physically taste it. You willingly misled people about what your card did and how much it cost to manufacture and produce (it was a day of work tops.) The only thing you did was fill out an order with a chinese supplier.

You yammer on about how no one is donating to development, yet I haven't heard a single thing come out of your mouth about putting any modicum of effort or financial power towards development, only for your little ego centric goals which happen to focus around your crappy little card (notice how every event of his he asks for giant sums of money to push his own product, the cards which are just cheap little 2 dollar usb drives from alibaba.)

Please feel free to reply to this with all sorts of bold text, colored red and cute little youtube videos while melting down in front of the whole community.

1. You know things are getting desperate when people are creating fake accounts just to post.

2. If you think the cards cost just $3 to make then by all means make the cards yourself and lets see how that works out for you.

3. I wasn't aware wiz designed the first credit card with a chip from the 1990s, because his design was just a credit card replaced with some leather background and BC artwork. Put both designs front and back against each other and anyone can clearly see they are different.

4. CoinDesk knows exactly what the card is and what it does, and they even went into detail on how the cards works. I guess reading comprehension is not one of your strong points.

5. As for my IP being from India...I do not know if I should laugh or feel real sorry for your sad attempt at trying to discredit me. I was born and raised in NYC and I can tell you where to buy the best Pizza in Brooklyn (Di Fara), the best steak in Manhattan (Del Frisco's), and the best overall restaurant to take a woman if you want to make an impression (Four Seasons Restaurant).

6. Am I hiding? The reporter from CoinTelegraph called my personal cell phone and talked with me for 30 minutes.

But thank you for making the point I have been making for nearly a week. You and the little group that are pretending to be "professionals" are a bunch of kids trying to run a multi-million dollar project. Kids that smoke drugs on podcasts and create fake accounts on a forum. You can try and put all the focus on me but the facts are the facts. In the past month all of the news about BlackCoin has been about the efforts of others and the core team. No matter how much BS you post about me you can't change history and I know that can be hard to accept at times.

Why not identify to everyone? Why do you attack so many people in this community?

If you were truly a business professional, you would not sit here and cry and whine like a petulant child. If this is how you act in the real business world, with your BOLD RED TEXT THATS 50 FONT SIZES TOO BIG, then I doubt you have gotten very far.

All of your promotions are egotistical self centered and are solely focused around pushing your own shit product.
You are nothing but a snake oil salesman, taking away from the real community to feed your own ambitions of glory and worship.
In short, you are toxic, your agenda is toxic, and your "PROMO" is thinly veiled advertisement for your own greed and product.

If you had any decency you would apologize, step down, and get the fuck out so we can move on with our fucking lives, you useless piece of internet noise.
And who the fuck are you?

Krokie or Crook Huh

edit just for you Krokie

Krokie or Crook Huh
This is how I am shipping the cards from India I mean America  Roll Eyes.

Each card is inserted into a black sleeve and a gold tamper proof sticker is placed over the top of the card. Then it is heat shrinked with plastic and shipped in a first class envelope. Instructions are included with the card.

But yea I did all of this to actually scam members here. It is all an elaborate hoax. I am really from India and I do not really have a wife  Cry. I made up this whole thing and I am punking everyone. I am really going to use the money to buy a mail order bride... At the rate I am going I will be able to order two brides!!!
Activity: 70
New York Papers Here In India... Roll Eyes

These pics are dedicated to my troll fan club and the people who are bitter and envious because I make the hard stuff look easy.

Now you can post all the FUD you want, make all the asinine comments if it makes you feel better, but I am not going anywhere..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtfoiaWGqs#t=10.

HAHA ICONIC EXPERT IS THE REAL DEAL, and don't you ever misspell his name again ironic

WE JUST PASS THE Shibe DOG ON DAILY VOLUME!

I DO NOT KNOW WHY, BUT I REALLY LIKED THIS VIDEO, CONGRATULATIONS TO HIS AUTHOR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bUa8VhjkkQ&feature=youtu.be

You didn't hear my friend? The price is going up because the BlackCoin foundation are about to hire a secret PR firm and pay $30,000 for a secret plan. Investors heard that exciting news and started purchasing a bunch of BC. However, the article on CoinDesk about the BlackCoin card just increased sales by 50% in less than a day but unfortunately that had no effect on the price at all.... Roll Eyes

Cheesy Good!

Obviously it was the CoinDesk news...

THE COMPANY IS NO SECRET !, I ALREADY FOUND EVERYTHING, THEY WILL HIRE "BOB MARLEY PR"

LOL
Activity: 79
Nice looking card!

what's counts it's THAT IT IS ACTUALLY DONE....not just posted on a web site..

and notice 10000$ for a wallstreet event including 1000 BalckCoin Cards and flyers that will be distributed....not counting people involved and t-shirts..also when you give someone something tangible they will play with it and research more......
that's cheap a pop....

VS

15000$ for a PR plan....it's just a plan...

Anw forgot to add for those against Iconic..

with this event I'm pretty sure,
 his not making any profit at all beside the BC value that he might hold...but that will profit to all of us

It's a no brainer investment for me....

Jump to: