Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 356. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
What a waste, we could have been at 40k now if scumbags didn't sell their coins.

why didnt you sell? Waiting for more than 35% profit? That is called greed... Sold at 37k bought at 30k right now.

I didn't know it would dump again like this !

I'm glad there are still people who think 40k is a high price.
means I still have a few more weeks to build my position

Since you havent already built your position means you also believe that

just means I need it to stay under 40k to hit my 150000 blackcoins goal in two weeks without diving into other investments.
Ill keep investing either way.
but relatively, yes 40k is a lot more than when I secured my early position at about 800.
I have already taken all the profits I wanted from that early investment, and am trying to get back the blackcoins I sold on this new floor price of 25-40k before blackcoin becomes developed enough to make the push to a top 3 coin.

yes I do believe in a 100 million market cap in the next 12 months

It most definitely will.
Activity: 392
Wow, every time it gets close to gaining, it just crashes out. Sorry but to many people want huge gains.. just not enough people backing it up for the ride : /
no worries. it is just daytrader scum making a quick 20%, they can't keep it down forever.

so daytraders are scammers but when you guys mention huge volumes you dont realise its because of them right?

Maybe you would like a coin or market where you just put some money and they give you back the money instantly with like 1500% profit. Sounds nice right?

Yes.  Please point me to the market in which this works correctly, because having to think and accept risk of significant losses in order to receive significant gains is time consuming and emotionally draining.

Your secret market seems much better and not at all like a snake-oil sale/ponzi scheme.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
What a waste, we could have been at 40k now if scumbags didn't sell their coins.

why didnt you sell? Waiting for more than 35% profit? That is called greed... Sold at 37k bought at 30k right now.

just means I need it to stay under 40k to hit my 150000 blackcoins goal in two weeks without diving into other investments.
Ill keep investing either way.
but relatively, yes 40k is a lot more than when I secured my early position at about 800.
I have already taken all the profits I wanted from that early investment, and am trying to get back the blackcoins I sold on this new floor price of 25-40k before blackcoin becomes developed enough to make the push to a top 3 coin.

yes I do believe in a 100 million market cap in the next 12 months

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Wow, every time it gets close to gaining, it just crashes out. Sorry but to many people want huge gains.. just not enough people backing it up for the ride : /
no worries. it is just daytrader scum making a quick 20%, they can't keep it down forever.

so daytraders are scammers but when you guys mention huge volumes you dont realise its because of them right?

Maybe you would like a coin or market where you just put some money and they give you back the money instantly with like 1500% profit. Sounds nice right?
he it wasn't meant to be too serious, forgot the " Wink ".
You will find a post saying exactly that in my history, of course they bring the volume.

However, they are extremely annoying to anyone who isn't into that 5-10%-up-and-down-business.
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Used this sudden ~30% jump from .00025 to up my hot holdings a handsome bit when I sold at .00037. I'll get the rest of my coins using fiat to pump the market up some. Awaiting the BTC to hit my acct on Mintpal.
Hey just came back to this thread after a long break, Im not gonna read threw a thousands pages but can somebody give me the background info and experience of the newly formed foundation?  or is it listed somewhere? 

thanks
there is no such thing as an official foundation or government for a decentralized currency.
AFAIK it is a group of investors/early adopters who may sound "official" because they picked that name, but they are not.

While that is most certainly true - in a more practical sense, those that work closely with the coin's dev/dev team can, in fact, be considered fairly 'official'.  It's that way with almost every coin currently in existence.  However, you are correct that the currency itself is decentralized and is therefore not dependent on the actions of one individual or group of individuals.

In this case there are two main/vocal marketing pushes from two very different origins - but both are effectively the same as far as BC itself it concerned.  On the other hand the foundation is in much closer communication with rat4 directly, so technically it can be considered as 'official' - however, as it still relies on community funding (as does IE for his marketing ventures).

If you agree (or disagree for that matter) with either or both... your BC donations (or lack thereof) signify your 'voting shares'. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
getmonero.org

legendary
getmonero.org

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hey just came back to this thread after a long break, Im not gonna read threw a thousands pages but can somebody give me the background info and experience of the newly formed foundation?  or is it listed somewhere?  

thanks
there is no such thing as an official foundation or government for a decentralized currency.
AFAIK it is a group of investors/early adopters who may sound "official" because they picked that name, but they are not.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hey just came back to this thread after a long break, Im not gonna read threw a thousands pages but can somebody give me the background info and experience of the newly formed foundation?  or is it listed somewhere?  

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582

Activity: 462
We just saw the most orderly and bullish 20%+ decline on declining volume.... The chart is looking beautiful. 38k is first target followed very shortly thereafter by 40k and then "moon".

JL

no one could see that coming... it happened to BC alone dozens of times, how can you have money in this and obviously never watch or remember what happens all the time???

it's going up again after that dumping idiots again, btw (with several ups and downs to trap people of course...)
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

I think crashing a market that is rising on steady but thin volume to make 35% is called greed.   BC can be at whatever price we want it if you just hold and give it time.  If everyone wallows on each other for 10% here or there we will never get anywhere.  A more likely event is you will be left behind at some point.  Then the coins can be in longer-term hands for the better.
legendary
getmonero.org

Do you really call this a dump? That was a clear steady panic sell. Not a dump. There were 50BTC worth of coins for so much time as a warning...What did you expect?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

That's not going to happen for awhile... and then it will struggle again in a big way around the 55K range.  You have to remember that there are tons of bagholders from the first manipulated wave that are looking to exit at those points.

On the other hand you could also look at it as "if the bigger traders/manipulators hadn't moved over to BC to play right now... we'd still be in the mid-20s." Cheesy

Either way more BC for me on the way down... so more profits later on the way up.
legendary
getmonero.org

Jump to: