Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 394. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
aaaaaaaaaaaaand all 120k gone, baby whale eaten and can go to bed now.

that was some fastfood damn
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Dammmmnnn. The last 20BTC of that sell got eaten in less than a minute.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
aaaaaaaaaaaaand all 120k gone, baby whale eaten and can go to bed now.

edit: wonder if that was the pool buy, if so - excellent, that would make a nice payout.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Who keeps dumping insane amounts of coins? People need to BUY AND HOLD. Stop flash selling. Your ruining your own investment. If you want to make a quick 5-10%, good for you. If you think 5-10% return is enough to celebrate, go ahead. Or, hold onto it, and wait 2 week sand you will be up quite a bit more than 5-10%.

Theres only 74 million coins. Im seeing millions of coins dumped each day. If you hold your coins --> less coins on market. With the BC mining pool buying up a few hundred k coins per day, it would litterly take less than a week for your investment to start rising dramatically.

Whales + fools  Roll Eyes

only a few 100k bc is trading each day. and that 100k sell was taken down pretty quick. buyers in no rush, sellers getting impatient.

once it moves forward all those super impatient people will panic buy back in.

Yup. Most people make the mistake of buying in only when the price starts to rocket. When the the price is drifting gently like now, that is the really profitable time to buy a coin with solid fundamentals.

Just watch, when the price next starts jumping upwards everyone will come pouring in to buy.  Grin
Activity: 658
Who keeps dumping insane amounts of coins? People need to BUY AND HOLD. Stop flash selling. Your ruining your own investment. If you want to make a quick 5-10%, good for you. If you think 5-10% return is enough to celebrate, go ahead. Or, hold onto it, and wait 2 week sand you will be up quite a bit more than 5-10%.

Theres only 74 million coins. Im seeing millions of coins dumped each day. If you hold your coins --> less coins on market. With the BC mining pool buying up a few hundred k coins per day, it would litterly take less than a week for your investment to start rising dramatically.

Whales + fools  Roll Eyes

the market will do what the market does. we have no doubt bc will rise again. let ppl sell /dump. i dont think there's anyone invested in crypto who is not interested in re-catching their coins if the price starts going up.

at this stage my analysis is that there is little to no resistance going back up to 50k. if we super pumped it now it would still slowly settle back to 40 and then even more slowly head back down to 30k. all we have is slower investment so it's day-traders/risk-takers time. the slow dump is from those who arent confident the market will keep going up so will pull out to invest elsewhere.

personally im pretty glad for the break. i spent many sleepless days and nights trading bc. glad to have caught up on some rest over the past few days. i actually slept a whole 8hrs last night into this morning.

the downtrend is now showing on the graph and will not be a healthy graph to show to any investor unless they have the fortitude and the will to pump this baby straight to a dollar and exit slowly over time. without constant investment price will go down, and cause some to panic. as we may be seeing now.
Activity: 203
Hey guys, what can we do to get more miners back to the multipool?

Simple: Add less Heat-mining kernel to the multipool.  

If X11-coins and Groestl (or even Quark family) is added I will immediately point my 8-rig GPU-mining-farm to the blackcoin-multipool.
I will never mine Script family coins again, especially now Summer is coming (50% less heat and Energy: X11 is the way to go).
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
how do you explain the slow but steady fall of the BlackCoin ?

first the pump and then the dump ...
guys.... wtf is going on now? 25k and a sellorder with 27bit on 25000...? We are down a lot of this week.. 38k --> 35k-->30K-->28k and now 24k

calm down.
this is one single person, maybe was all the time. just losing patience now, maybe his mom said "bedtime in 30 minutes".
Activity: 546
guys.... wtf is going on now? 25k and a sellorder with 27bit on 25000...? We are down a lot of this week.. 38k --> 35k-->30K-->28k and now 24k

Some ass dumped 130K BC on MintPal. Whales have been driving us down since our high this week of 38K Satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

only a 100k bc is trading each day. and that 100k sell was taken down pretty quick. buyers in no rush, sellers getting impatient.

I have quite a bit of BTC on the sidelines and I am in no rush to buy in.  Most my orders are in the teens

only a 100k bc is trading each day. and that 100k sell was taken down pretty quick. buyers in no rush, sellers getting impatient.

well it was only taken down to be lowered.
people must be crazy idiots to fall for this, unfortunately the world is full of them.
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1274
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
http://blackcoindirectory.com/

Put this up last night. I still have a lot I want to improve, but it's getting there. Smiley Let me know about any Blackcoin links that you don't see there! I want to have everything useful to a Blackcoin holder or someone interested in Blackcoin on that site.

Awesome work King!  Makes everything nice and easy

very nice, great job!

I got two suggestions:

1. A slightly darker color for the suggestions mailto link
2. A start page with some selected top links only. The more we grow especially the merchants and gambling sections willl have a lot of entries, the loading times for the start page would probably become an issue.

One general question:
Is a CRM behind this? If so, you could give trusted community members access/the right to add new links they find on forums/reddit etc, not everybody will suggest a link and for you alone it will be a massive task to track everything.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I started this yesterday so there is some work to be done. Smiley

Point 1) I'm planning to add some kind of dynamic system to add/remove links. In the meantime, I'll add a big button that will pop up a very simple form before I get something bigger going.

Point 2) That is a good idea. Load times probably won't be affected because it's all text/CSS, but I'd like to add a way for people to narrow down entries a little bit. Definitely going to add sub-categories for merchants & products, but I'd also like to build more interactive options to navigate on the site for when there are many, many more links.

Love the simplicity and ease of use. If you want some help on anything let me know.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Whales + fools  Roll Eyes

only a few 100k bc is trading each day. and that 100k sell was taken down pretty quick. buyers in no rush, sellers getting impatient.

Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Iconic-My BC Card payment has been sent.

What's a $20 investment when it's contents can be worth far more in perceived value over time?  Think about that.

Most of us pay more in quarterly interest via our Visa, Mastercard, Discover's.

If possible, I would like the LE version because like they say, we eat with our eyes first.  Looking forward to receiving it!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

yep that's why I was in favor of a buy pool (not a pump) ...the whale who put up a 30btc buy wall at the bottom at like 35819 should be eaten, at least some. pulled now, but ugh.
Activity: 140
http://blackcoindirectory.com/

Put this up last night. I still have a lot I want to improve, but it's getting there. Smiley Let me know about any Blackcoin links that you don't see there! I want to have everything useful to a Blackcoin holder or someone interested in Blackcoin on that site.

Awesome work King!  Makes everything nice and easy

very nice, great job!

I got two suggestions:

1. A slightly darker color for the suggestions mailto link
2. A start page with some selected top links only. The more we grow especially the merchants and gambling sections willl have a lot of entries, the loading times for the start page would probably become an issue.

One general question:
Is a CRM behind this? If so, you could give trusted community members access/the right to add new links they find on forums/reddit etc, not everybody will suggest a link and for you alone it will be a massive task to track everything.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I started this yesterday so there is some work to be done. Smiley

Point 1) I'm planning to add some kind of dynamic system to add/remove links. In the meantime, I'll add a big button that will pop up a very simple form before I get something bigger going.

Point 2) That is a good idea. Load times probably won't be affected because it's all text/CSS, but I'd like to add a way for people to narrow down entries a little bit. Definitely going to add sub-categories for merchants & products, but I'd also like to build more interactive options to navigate on the site for when there are many, many more links.
meh, someones losing patience on Mintpal.
Massive try to create a panic, hope it only ends in the fu**er throwing coins out of the window.
legendary
Activity: 1036

Jump to: