Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 412. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Now Live: http://blackcoindirectory.com/

I started this early this morning when I realized we really didn't have a concise directory of everything Blackcoin! I aim to make this a very useful page for anyone who holds Black, but especially for new users. Something we can quickly post all over the web whenever someone needs information.. etc. And I needed a simple project to get back in the development groove. Smiley

Consider this alpha version, but it should be usable enough for now. It's simple, no BS. I'll keep working on it when I have time. Planning to: 1) Add sub-categories (merchant product types and others), 2) Code the site better for all screens/sizes, 3) Add a dynamic way to suggest or vote off links, 4) Tighten up the design, add a bit more to it.

I'll do something bigger/more fun for BC after this.  Smiley

It would be really helpful if some of you could look through and see where we can add links - merchants, tools, services, etc and either post here or PM me. Everything Blackcoin should be there. I'm sure there are many useful links that I haven't found yet!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I'm pretty sure that women in this space don't want to be treated as "props" and "dollfaces".

I don't think it's a good idea to have a Blackcoin cheerleader. If she actually thinks Blackcoin is cool then she might be valuable to the community but why pay an actress who doesn't want anything to do with the Blackcoin community?

Don't be surprised if this is used to smear the Blackcoin community and accusations of sexism appear in the media.

I think it's hilarious myself, effective? probably not.  Where's an Anonymint comment when you need one.

Also, political correctness is the same thing as a cultural marxist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

IE: the enemy
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The coins had the first time when I saw the posts, but also a collection, but then forget the release time, the fire did not think so now, regret it. Cry
Activity: 168
And I have more news, coming very soon. The Blackcoin Music Video is on the verge of a MAJOR upgrade! I am finalizing negotiations with a new group that will BLOW YOUR MIND (yes, I had to drop my original artist, due to personality issues on his end). And you won't need to take my word for how AWESOME they are, because the second this comes through I will post previews of their work. I personally guarantee that it will leave you speechless!!. ETA is within the next 3 days. Note: part of the video deal is that they also show up for WALL STREET!!
Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This will make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

I only ask one thing: PLEASE, PLEASE DONATE!!!!!!!

To Emma, because she deserves all the love you've got and will return it in spades!! Here: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD

And to the Blackcoin Music Video, because in doing so, you will greatly empower me in my negotiations with the hip-hop group. I have turned them onto crypto. I have turned them onto Blackcoin. I want to pay them, if possible, entirely in Blackcoin. Not only because it's how we do things around here. You see, the bigger a personal stake they have in the coin, the more deep is their personal involvement and passion. We want them to be not only FOR the community, but actually OF the community themselves. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS!!

Support Blackcoin Music Video: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

THANK YOU, and stay tuned for my next update!

Thank you for your effort, we need more people like you contributing! I think a vote should be taken by the community before making a decision on who represents BlackCoin. Also, I think it is great that you would like to arrange a performance but it is not that kind of event. We are already walking a thin line with 50 girls, a performance at Wall Street without a permit will not go over well with NYPD. 50 girls handing out promotional material will be fine as long as they are "orderly", but any performance will be shutdown immediately.

I think you should begin working on a separate event that targets the demographic for both your leading lady and your music artist(S).

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Lovely Emma's address if you want to show some love: Refer to original post please
Music Video: Refer to original post please

Check with me if you have any doubts. reeko400, you are the lowest form of human excrement. Go back to your hole.

Donated to both Jabulon, keep up the good work!!!

I made a mistake quoting someone's post with addresses before, allowing someone else to change addresses from my quote, i won't do the same mistake again. There is no place for thiefs here.

Thank you again, friend, for being a watchful pair of eyes. And for reporting this low-life piece of trash. I'll be extremely vigilant about this in future.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Lovely Emma's address if you want to show some love: Refer to original post please
Music Video: Refer to original post please

Check with me if you have any doubts. reeko400, you are the lowest form of human excrement. Go back to your hole.

Donated to both Jabulon, keep up the good work!!!

I made a mistake quoting someone's post with addresses before, allowing someone else to change addresses from my quote, i won't do the same mistake again. There is no place for thiefs here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
I'm pretty sure that women in this space don't want to be treated as "props" and "dollfaces".

I don't think it's a good idea to have a Blackcoin cheerleader. If she actually thinks Blackcoin is cool then she might be valuable to the community but why pay an actress who doesn't want anything to do with the Blackcoin community?

Don't be surprised if this is used to smear the Blackcoin community and accusations of sexism appear in the media.
Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.

Follow-up and follow-thru, as promised. Outcome: AWESOME!!

Black is the new Bond....Bond-GIRL, that is!!!

This gorgeous up-and-coming bombshell celebrity will soon be gracing these pages, this community, and stand alongside our own rising star, Blackoin itself. After thoughtfully taking in my hour-and-fifteen minute full presentation, I installed her first and only crypto wallet and she is PUMPED!! Here are some pics and links, I'll continue my raves after you've had a look. So without further ado, meet:

ACTRESS, EMMA JEAN DELIA!!

Emma will be there with us on Wall Street! She will be featured in the Blackcoin Music Video! This camera savvy, charismatic young woman will be available as spokesperson for a generation of new crypto-lovers! She will bring in the ladies as well as the gents! (which is great, because crypto is kind of still a sausage fest).

And I have more news, coming very soon. The Blackcoin Music Video is on the verge of a MAJOR upgrade! I am finalizing negotiations with a new group that will BLOW YOUR MIND (yes, I had to drop my original artist, due to personality issues on his end). And you won't need to take my word for how AWESOME they are, because the second this comes through I will post previews of their work. I personally guarantee that it will leave you speechless!!. ETA is within the next 3 days. Note: part of the video deal is that they also show up for WALL STREET!!
Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This will make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

To Emma, because she deserves all the love you've got and will return it in spades!! Here: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD

And to the Blackcoin Music Video, because in doing so, you will greatly empower me in my negotiations with the hip-hop group. I have turned them onto crypto. I have turned them onto Blackcoin. I want to pay them, if possible, entirely in Blackcoin. Not only because it's how we do things around here. You see, the bigger a personal stake they have in the coin, the more deep is their personal involvement and passion. We want them to be not only FOR the community, but actually OF the community themselves. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS!!
Here: BLzgAhJDqMs9VpmswisE2th4JwmTWVapz6 ***Scammer changed this. Real address is in my sig:

Support Blackcoin Music Video: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

Good idea indeed

Lovely Emma's address if you want to show some love: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD
Music Video: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

BLzgAhJDqMs9VpmswisE2th4JwmTWVapz6

We need android wallet. 2000 bc and I will make.

Idiot also used the same address to ask for money today.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Wow reeks you are a douche
Welcome to ignoreland
Activity: 381
reeko400 posted a fake address, look at the address with the red font

Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.

This gorgeous up-and-coming bombshell celebrity will soon be gracing these pages, this community, and stand alongside our own rising star, Blackoin itself. After thoughtfully taking in my hour-and-fifteen minute full presentation, I installed her first and only crypto wallet and she is PUMPED!! Here are some pics and links, I'll continue my raves after you've had a look. So without further ado, meet:

Emma will be there with us on Wall Street! She will be featured in the Blackcoin Music Video! This camera savvy, charismatic young woman will be available as spokesperson for a generation of new crypto-lovers! She will bring in the ladies as well as the gents! (which is great, because crypto is kind of still a sausage fest).

Here: BLzgAhJDqMs9VpmswisE2th4JwmTWVapz6

Good idea indeed

while the real address is here with green font

Here: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

Good idea indeed

Thief!!! You changed the address!!!

Reported.

Sorry, who was that referred to?

reeko400 quoted you and changed blackcoin music video donation address.

Good idea indeed

Reported.

Sorry, who was that referred to?

Good idea indeed

Reported.
legendary
Activity: 1260
im sure blackcoin devs will adapt however they have to for decentralized checkpoints or pruning. regardless wc is a clone and so is ac and you dont "throw the baby out with the bathwater" ... so any model based of bc will always be inferior to bc because its not original.

I don't have anything against Blackcoin, but please, just because you own Blackcoin, don't try to rewrite history like Blackcoin invented proof of stake coins and not QuantumMechanic, then implemented by Sunny King.  I mean there's the original thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/proof-of-stake-instead-of-proof-of-work-27787

Proof of stake coins...invented 2011...not 2014....

Anything that didn't originate from QuantumMechanic or Sunny King is essentially a clone coin.
legendary
Activity: 1162

Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?
Activity: 140

Sounds like you're doing big things man. Nice choice, she can represent Blackcoin all she wants. Cheesy I'll throw some BC your way.
Activity: 182
poor shibe here

BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

Sent a donation.  If anything you guys are are going to make a helluva lot of noise, people will take notice.

Jump to: