Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 407. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.

Follow-up and follow-thru, as promised. Outcome: AWESOME!!

Black is the new Bond....Bond-GIRL, that is!!!

This gorgeous up-and-coming bombshell celebrity will soon be gracing these pages, this community, and stand alongside our own rising star, Blackoin itself. After thoughtfully taking in my hour-and-fifteen minute full presentation, I installed her first and only crypto wallet and she is PUMPED!! Here are some pics and links, I'll continue my raves after you've had a look. So without further ado, meet:

ACTRESS, EMMA JEAN DELIA!!

Emma will be there with us on Wall Street! She will be featured in the Blackcoin Music Video! This camera savvy, charismatic young woman will be available as spokesperson for a generation of new crypto-lovers! She will bring in the ladies as well as the gents! (which is great, because crypto is kind of still a sausage fest).

And I have more news, coming very soon. The Blackcoin Music Video is on the verge of a MAJOR upgrade! I am finalizing negotiations with a new group that will BLOW YOUR MIND (yes, I had to drop my original artist, due to personality issues on his end). And you won't need to take my word for how AWESOME they are, because the second this comes through I will post previews of their work. I personally guarantee that it will leave you speechless!!. ETA is within the next 3 days. Note: part of the video deal is that they also show up for WALL STREET!!
Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This will make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

I only ask one thing: PLEASE, PLEASE DONATE!!!!!!!

To Emma, because she deserves all the love you've got and will return it in spades!! Here: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD

And to the Blackcoin Music Video, because in doing so, you will greatly empower me in my negotiations with the hip-hop group. I have turned them onto crypto. I have turned them onto Blackcoin. I want to pay them, if possible, entirely in Blackcoin. Not only because it's how we do things around here. You see, the bigger a personal stake they have in the coin, the more deep is their personal involvement and passion. We want them to be not only FOR the community, but actually OF the community themselves. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS!!
Here: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

THANK YOU, and stay tuned for my next update!

[/quote]

Sweet! Looking forward to the next updates and will donate some when I get back home.
[/quote]

@maarx: Thank you for supporting Emma and the vid. She's tickled pink by the donations and new twitter follows and warm reception overall. I'm requoting this to my original post, as someone already tried scamming off a copy with their own donation address put in.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

+1 Nice.Im super confident about the future of blackcoin.Going to buy much much more next week. Todays/next weeks price is irrelevant.Everything under 1€ is cheap.

Is this pre-print?

Yes it is, it was printed today and I have some copies if you would like photos. I requested a scan from the journalist who posted this article.

Cheers,
- Gritt

So let me see if I get this right... You support this article in a newspaper from Cambodia that nobody knows about (Which is good anyway, I'm not taking you the credit from this)

And you don't support the Wall Street event?

EDIT: Which is in the Financial Center of the most powerful nation of the world with the potential to have a variety of news in the most powerful newspapers in the world?

.... Seriously?

No, really, Seriously?Huh

Activity: 237

The reality (IMO at least) is that neither is good enough for the very long term.  We will eventually see the demise of both as there is further problems with PoW (at least as implemented in BTC and derivative coins as well, obviously) as difficulty and rewards fall below profitability.  I don't really consider PoS as a better means of securing the blockchain than PoW - just a faster and less biased one.  Certainly, you can argue that PoS still favors the largest wallet holders - but that still prevents a large part of the incentive for attempting attacks.

Hey, you described the weakness of PoW and why PoS is more secure. However, first you said you expect the demise of both PoS and PoW. What weakness do you see in PoS? The problem of multiple forks all being supported?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
haha WC crap on mintpal is gone!!  Grin

anybody know why?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wulfcastles-web-logo-wallet-ui-design-service-590322 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

And just to promote my service a bit here's a quick graphic I did for the podcast today. *Notice the rocket and the moon  Wink

+1 Nice.Im super confident about the future of blackcoin.Going to buy much much more next week. Todays/next weeks price is irrelevant.Everything under 1€ is cheap.

Is this pre-print?

Yes it is, it was printed today and I have some copies if you would like photos. I requested a scan from the journalist who posted this article.

Cheers,
- Gritt
Yeah some photos would be great. We could spread the word around about the article. Also which Newspaper was it?
Activity: 266
I think the best way to get donations for the HipHop group is to reveal who they are.

Guess what, I agree with you. And it will likely happen in the next 1 - 2 days. The artists need to give me their official greenlight before I can start promoting them by name and putting demo's of their work on this thread. Part of me would love to jump the gun and begin posting yesterday! But I need to stay professional. Thanks for understanding, and thanks to everyone who already donated (650 BC in new donations last night, on top of 2250 already in the basket). You are helping me be very persuasive, and are putting me in a much stronger negotiating position on behalf of the project and the community.
Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw

Is this pre-print?

Cheers,
- Gritt
Activity: 168
Transparency - Podcast Questions

Most of you know I believe in transparency. When things are attempted to be resolved behind the scenes the outcome is never good. From this point on I will be coordinating with the community exclusively. Whatever ideas or plans I am working on I will share openly with everyone so we can brainstorm together. I have lost confidence in certain members of the development team for numerous reasons, and I think more control needs to be given back to the general community. In the "real world" I would never entrust a multi-million dollar project to people who have never run a business before, and I do not intend on doing it now. I will not be coordinating with the development team privately anymore, if they wish to join our discussions or projects publicly they are more than welcome to. I would like to make it clear that everyone who owns BC has a right to voice his or her concerns. It does not matter if you own 20BC or 2000000BC. Just because someone owns a significant amount of BC does not gives them the right to attempt to force their will on others. This is not the spirit of crypto and I have had enough.

Yesterday I was asked to participate in the podcast being held today. Unfortunately with shipping the cards and other matters I will not be able to participate. However, I was given the opportunity to submit questions and I would like to share them with the community.

What experience does the dev team have?

How were the people on the dev team selected?

What is the marketing plan for the next several months?

Why haven't there been a press release about being added to Vault Of Satoshi?

Why have't the dev team sponsored the Wall Street event?

Why doesn't the dev team spend more time on BitcoinTalk since that is where most people interact?

Why haven't the dev tram been more open with their plans? It seems everything is kept secret.

What is being done to differentiate BlackCoin from other alt coins?

Thank you...

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
got paig from my sig today and bought all BC with it
Activity: 126
Step by step down... is there some news (not the wallstreet action / coinkite) about the price / announcement?? It's look like stable but we say that by 35k --> 30k -- 28k --> 27k
Activity: 210

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

Activity: 392

Should I send them an e-mail saying that the BlackCoin community does not "Sponsor or Endorse" this article Cheesy

Sorry, I had to say this...

anybody notice the article above the blackcoin article?  
Is it just me or is it crazy that a government outsources its country's tax collection duties to a bank.??

kinda ironic to have that article on the same page.. hah.

Give it time... we're only about 3 steps away from that reality in the US... and the EU might as well be there already (and I'm sure if you ask anyone that had their retirement in a Cypriot bank last year - already is!)

But yeah, it gave me a chuckle as well.

Should I send them an e-mail saying that the BlackCoin community does not "Sponsor or Endorse" this article Cheesy

Is it just me or is it crazy that a government outsources its country's tax collection duties to a bank.??

Whats this news paper and how many prints a day do they have?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 392
http://bravenewcoin.com/

Just added us, nice looking site Smiley

Is the blackcoin wallet vulnerable to the recently announced OpenSSL bug? It's running openssl-1.0.1b if I'm not mistaken, and from what I read, OpenSSL 1.0.1 to 1.0.1f are affected.
Someone may have addressed this issue in the thread before, but just to be safe...

We are looking into it Smiley

yea that is a decent lookin site, thx for the link.

thanks guys!

We'll be coming out of beta in the next couple of weeks and with that will come some new pages, features and layouts for blackcoin.

Watch this space

I'll be watching. Wink  I think it might be important to note for anyone reading the quotes... that the dates on the quoted posts is a month old, and the OpenSSL version in the wallets is long since updated and not affected by Heartbleed.

How client level solution can be competitor for protocol level solution.
I keep some bc as See by marketing and dev team it one of the best POS coin, In case if I was wrong.
But I don't think what POS can beat POW .

The reality (IMO at least) is that neither is good enough for the very long term.  We will eventually see the demise of both as there is further problems with PoW (at least as implemented in BTC and derivative coins as well, obviously) as difficulty and rewards fall below profitability.  I don't really consider PoS as a better means of securing the blockchain than PoW - just a faster and less biased one.  Certainly, you can argue that PoS still favors the largest wallet holders - but that still prevents a large part of the incentive for attempting attacks.

With PoW there are two likely scenarios which have already played out a few times (some intentionally and some accidentally) - one being that someone designs an ASIC that is orders of magnitude more powerful than existing platforms.  This is less likely now, but still possible.  The other is that a pool or group of pools decides to use their collective dominance for nefarious purposes.

Although some debate can exist as far as exactly how much of a particular PoS coin is required and for how long in order to gain 'damaging levels of control' over the blockchain, but simple requirement than they own a crapload of the currency and hold it for a fairly decent amount of time (just 8 hours for it to start staking isn't enough) in a single wallet... which would immediately be visible to anyone monitoring the top 100 list... indicates a level of involvement that is fairly illogical.

After all - if someone were to buy 5M-10M BC - even if they did so over a reasonably long period of time... they would likely come to see two realities:

A) They already have to spend more money than they could reasonably gain through attempting a double-spend, as they would drive the exchange price upward during the ~1500-3000BTC purchasing frenzy.  And B) their actions would already be transparent to most BC holders... who would begin jumping ship already around the time they had half enough (and they would be purchasing these BC at an artificial premium they created).

Assuming such an individual or collective were then successful - where exactly would they now sell their "counterfeit" BC?  The price would now be decimated on nearly all exchanges... and they would need to move double the amount of BC they purchased - and have buyers almost immediately, since taking any reasonable length of time would allow the devs (and community at large) to have them 'seize' the counterfeit funds as invalid.

Would such an event spell the death of the coin affected?  Most certainly, it's unlikely it would ever recover, and it's also likely that anyone still holding it would be out their investment.  But (and this is critical) by far the largest bagholder of the now worthless coins - would be the person(s) responsible for the action in the first place.  Wink 

Is this pre-print?
Activity: 406
Who are the lucky guys from BC community living in Canbodgia? 

Activity: 185
@bleeprepeat
Jump to: