Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 410. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Follow-up and follow-thru, as promised. Outcome: AWESOME!!

Black is the new Bond....Bond-GIRL, that is!!!

This gorgeous up-and-coming bombshell celebrity will soon be gracing these pages, this community, and stand alongside our own rising star, Blackoin itself. After thoughtfully taking in my hour-and-fifteen minute full presentation, I installed her first and only crypto wallet and she is PUMPED!! Here are some pics and links, I'll continue my raves after you've had a look. So without further ado, meet:

ACTRESS, EMMA JEAN DELIA!!

Emma will be there with us on Wall Street! She will be featured in the Blackcoin Music Video! This camera savvy, charismatic young woman will be available as spokesperson for a generation of new crypto-lovers! She will bring in the ladies as well as the gents! (which is great, because crypto is kind of still a sausage fest).

And I have more news, coming very soon. The Blackcoin Music Video is on the verge of a MAJOR upgrade! I am finalizing negotiations with a new group that will BLOW YOUR MIND (yes, I had to drop my original artist, due to personality issues on his end). And you won't need to take my word for how AWESOME they are, because the second this comes through I will post previews of their work. I personally guarantee that it will leave you speechless!!. ETA is within the next 3 days. Note: part of the video deal is that they also show up for WALL STREET!!
Yes, that means LIVE PERFORMANCE!! The crowd will be transfixed! A captive audience for 50 hot girls to assault with leaflets and sexy black cards! Friends, can you imagine the possibilities?? This will make Wall Street not just a homerun. It will send it out of the park altogether!

I only ask one thing: PLEASE, PLEASE DONATE!!!!!!!

To Emma, because she deserves all the love you've got and will return it in spades!! Here: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD

And to the Blackcoin Music Video, because in doing so, you will greatly empower me in my negotiations with the hip-hop group. I have turned them onto crypto. I have turned them onto Blackcoin. I want to pay them, if possible, entirely in Blackcoin. Not only because it's how we do things around here. You see, the bigger a personal stake they have in the coin, the more deep is their personal involvement and passion. We want them to be not only FOR the community, but actually OF the community themselves. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS!!
Here: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

THANK YOU, and stay tuned for my next update!

Sweet! Looking forward to the next updates and will donate some when I get back home.
Merit: 502
I read ealier someone posted something about the "Wall Street Takeover" using a hashtag. Just throwing this out there, the event could match the theme, "Wall Street Blackout" #wallstreetblackout (I can see that hashtag trending)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?

I vowed to ignore you because I think people like you are a cancer to creativity and morale, but I decided that I should make a comment because your criticisms are damaging and unwanted. I think Jabulon ideas are great and I am glad he is enthusiastic about helping. However, I also think if he wants to use his leading lady as the "face" of BlackCoin the community should take a vote. The way you present your criticisms are condescending and demoralizing. What makes your criticisms even more insulting is I have yet to see you propose projects or creative ideas to add value to BlackCoin. It is unfortunate we as a community cannot take a vote to ban you because I think people like you dissuade others from wanting to participate. If you are not going to propose ideas of your own, or at the very least stop criticizing the work and ideas of other members, then please STFU and stop clicking post. Go back to IRC and be negative there.

You want me to propose ideas? Here they are: Use all your enthusiasm, "work" and resources to REALLY help BlackCoin. By getting more merchants accepting payments with it, THAT'S really helping the cause, not damaging the brand. Stop the nonsense, the absurd noise, the outrageous "events" and concentrate your efforts in the essence, ok? Where do you get that BlackCoin should be "associated with wealth"? As a stakeholder I SPECIFICALLY don't want BlackCoin to have ANY association with wealth or the wealthy, but with the unprotected layman abused by those in power, political or monetary, ok? Get the idea? Not all publicity is good or even acceptable, alright? More ideas? how about getting the best pool possible? How about getting more, many more, miners to sign in, as a consequence of being the best? You want to help, why not helping with that? There are many growing pains already present and more that will materialize in the near future, as is logical in a coin that has been out in the public light for just 2 months. 2 fucking months! What's the rush? What exactly do you want to achieve, other than getting the price in the exchanges higher, and for which you are not only willing to work seemingly non-stop but also involving your wife and act, on occasion, as a total ahole (the WC debacle) or an unethical manipulator (the ill-fated stopped-at-the-last-second-by-the-devs, attempt at influence the market price). What is it? You post ad infinitum, that you just want to "help" and do good for "the community". Well, the community is not just a few outspoken yahoos with loose connection with reality who post several times a day in this forum; the community is formed by all those who have invested in this coin because they see in it the possibility of a great future, rewarding, of course, but a long term future in which associations with market manipulators or "wealth"  have absolutely no place whatsoever.

So feed your ego or comply with whatever your ulterior motives might be as you deem necessary, but stop the bullcrap. You do what you do for self-serving purposes ONLY and, to many -if not most- in detriment of this community that would do much better without most if not all of your initiatives.

@ barabbas .. Wah Wah Sad...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?

I vowed to ignore you because I think people like you are a cancer to creativity and morale, but I decided that I should make a comment because your criticisms are damaging and unwanted. I think Jabulon ideas are great and I am glad he is enthusiastic about helping. However, I also think if he wants to use his leading lady as the "face" of BlackCoin the community should take a vote. The way you present your criticisms are condescending and demoralizing. What makes your criticisms even more insulting is I have yet to see you propose projects or creative ideas to add value to BlackCoin. It is unfortunate we as a community cannot take a vote to ban you because I think people like you dissuade others from wanting to participate. If you are not going to propose ideas of your own, or at the very least stop criticizing the work and ideas of other members, then please STFU and stop clicking post. Go back to IRC and be negative there.

You want me to propose ideas? Here they are: Use all your enthusiasm, "work" and resources to REALLY help BlackCoin. By getting more merchants accepting payments with it, THAT'S really helping the cause, not damaging the brand. Stop the nonsense, the absurd noise, the outrageous "events" and concentrate your efforts in the essence, ok? Where do you get that BlackCoin should be "associated with wealth"? As a stakeholder I SPECIFICALLY don't want BlackCoin to have ANY association with wealth or the wealthy, but with the unprotected layman abused by those in power, political or monetary, ok? Get the idea? Not all publicity is good or even acceptable, alright? More ideas? how about getting the best pool possible? How about getting more, many more, miners to sign in, as a consequence of being the best? You want to help, why not helping with that? There are many growing pains already present and more that will materialize in the near future, as is logical in a coin that has been out in the public light for just 2 months. 2 fucking months! What's the rush? What exactly do you want to achieve, other than getting the price in the exchanges higher, and for which you are not only willing to work seemingly non-stop but also involving your wife and act, on occasion, as a total ahole (the WC debacle) or an unethical manipulator (the ill-fated stopped-at-the-last-second-by-the-devs, attempt at influence the market price). What is it? You post ad infinitum, that you just want to "help" and do good for "the community". Well, the community is not just a few outspoken yahoos with loose connection with reality who post several times a day in this forum; the community is formed by all those who have invested in this coin because they see in it the possibility of a great future, rewarding, of course, but a long term future in which associations with market manipulators or "wealth"  have absolutely no place whatsoever.

So feed your ego or comply with whatever your ulterior motives might be as you deem necessary, but stop the bullcrap. You do what you do for self-serving purposes ONLY and, to many -if not most- in detriment of this community that would do much better without most if not all of your initiatives.
Activity: 126

Which is me. This is just one more thing to the whole grand scheme of things >=).

Oh, hello IconicExpert <3.

I don't normally post here as it is total anarchy it seems.

Ah, I didn't connect the usernames! Smiley I lurk on both but yeah, try to update one or the other with good news just in the chance a newbie ventures in and sees it's not all craziness  Grin
Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw

Which is me. This is just one more thing to the whole grand scheme of things >=).

Oh, hello IconicExpert <3.

If people are expecting me to respond to the whole 'blow up' that happened yesterday, I don't need to.

I don't normally post here as it is total anarchy it seems.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey yall RJSchex from the blackcoin subreddit had an idea;similar to how the MIT students are getting bitcoins in the fall to experiment in an ecosystem with, he proposed we do the same for blackcoin!that way we can show off blackcoins utility versus/in conjunction with bitcoin! he is currently coming up with a plan, please follow the subreddit if you havent already for more updates on this! if you feel that this is a good idea like i do, when the time comes for donations, please give what you can!
heres the link to the subreddit post:
http://http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24crkb/what_if_we_gave_blackcoin_usb_sticks_to_mit/

I'm not sure what the hell has happened to this forum today but I'm donating to this endeavor, and will be spending more of my time on the BlackCoin subreddit going forward.

JL
Merit: 502
Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can find a wallet API, or get the ability to generate deposit addresses dynamically?
We built @blackcoinmarket, and are now in building a Twitter Game Bot. Once that is complete we will likely be building a new Reddit Tip Bot.

I just can't for the life of me find somewhere to create deposit addresses online.

Thank you in advance,

ps. I have not been on the forum much, will likely have this tab open all the time now. special thanks to the current Blackcoin event coordinators, awesome stuff.

[EDIT]From my understanding, if I created a deposit address xxyyzz, as long as I monitor the blockchain of the coin, I can "own" any address.[/EDIT]
Activity: 168
IconicExpert, maybe if you changed the word official from your donation address? I'm probably in the small minority here, but I think it then would be more clear that your projects are organized by you. That way there can be less controversy in the future Smiley

The projects are organized by and for the community, I am just the "lead" organizer. They are the official addresses for community promotional projects.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I was wondering,

if i make a game (maybe blackjack or other betting games) that use blackcoin as payment, do i have to give percentage of income to the blackcoin team/mods or whatever group?

or i can keep all income as mine?

i tried on irc but it seems no one's there at the moment.

tnx!
Activity: 266
She's a professional actress, you can just do the standard thing and look her up on IMDb:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5296701/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

In addition to the credits listed there, she has been featured recently on upcoming A&E and CNN productions.

Hey Jabulon, I checked IMDB first however didn't see any mention of any Bond girl or affiliation that's why I goolged it to see if it was up and coming; however still found nothing.

Lol, you misunderstood me. The 'Bondgirl' thing was a metaphor, an image. Like, Black is the new Bond. And she is a special girl who can connect to that. It was more to suggest the spirit of the idea. We are trying to have some fun here and stay imaginative.

Yes...yes I did lol  I was trying to find out what flick she was in or going to be in.  Anyways like I said in my previous post I applaud and thank you for your work!  Look forward to seeing the music video... even if you won't give us any hints as to who it is!  

Thanks mates. As soon as I get the group to a handshake agreement, I'll start dropping intros and previews. The lead guy and business mgr is already pumped. I installed the wallet for him via teamviewer during our phone convo. But he needs approval from 5 other members. ETA 48 hours for handshake on greenlight. Monday for contract.

PS - I took a moment tonight to msg him about the donations coming in. It will be a great motivator as far him convincing his colleagues to come on board.
Activity: 308
She's a professional actress, you can just do the standard thing and look her up on IMDb:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5296701/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

In addition to the credits listed there, she has been featured recently on upcoming A&E and CNN productions.

Hey Jabulon, I checked IMDB first however didn't see any mention of any Bond girl or affiliation that's why I goolged it to see if it was up and coming; however still found nothing.

Lol, you misunderstood me. The 'Bondgirl' thing was a metaphor, an image. Like, Black is the new Bond. And she is a special girl who can connect to that. It was more to suggest the spirit of the idea. We are trying to have some fun here and stay imaginative.

Yes...yes I did lol  I was trying to find out what flick she was in or going to be in.  Anyways like I said in my previous post I applaud and thank you for your work!  Look forward to seeing the music video... even if you won't give us any hints as to who it is!  
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
IconicExpert, maybe if you changed the word official from your donation address? I'm probably in the small minority here, but I think it then would be more clear that your projects are organized by you. That way there can be less controversy in the future Smiley
AWESOME, SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. The Music video and now Emma have already received some generous support:

Emma: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD - 205 BC
Music Vid: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr - 2800 BC, 550 of which was from tonight.

Haters and community brain tumors: Get a life, or take your spiritual, intellectual, and moral poverty somewhere else where you will hopefully be less of a drag on everyone else.

+1

I am looking forward to seeing the video!
AWESOME, SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. The Music video and now Emma have already received some generous support:

Emma: BGM9Mo6b19H8Wyi81FzaeU9PbVPn148YPD - 205 BC
Music Vid: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr - 2800 BC, 550 of which was from tonight.

Haters and community brain tumors: Get a life, or take your spiritual, intellectual, and moral poverty somewhere else where you will hopefully be less of a drag on everyone else.

I think any working actress whether she will be the next bond girl or not would be an asset to BC. She will have fans and we should pursue every avenue we can.
Activity: 159
Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wulfcastles-web-logo-wallet-ui-design-service-590322 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Here's a quick graphic I did for IconicExpert's Wall Street Takeover Smiley (If you search through this thread you'll find a couple more that I've done)

Seriously awesome stuff, Wulf - you should make some of these t-shirt designs!  I'd wear the HELL OUT of them.  What do you use, illustrator?
Activity: 308

Jump to: