Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 430. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It is being accused of being instamined, the vast majority of coins going to a small group. A "soft premine" might be a better understood term.

Better off asking on the thread.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Have you guys seen this?

"Investigation Complete of Instamines and Fastmines for almost every top alt coin"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/investigation-complete-of-instamines-and-fastmines-for-almost-every-top-alt-coin-587086

Blackcoin is in there.

From the thread:

"Blackcoin's 40 million coin creation in 3 days (proved using their blockchain). Blackcoin has around 75 million coins in existence today, representing more than 50% coin generation in 3 days."

If you think it is wrong, you have right of reply in that thread but BC's 40 million coins generated in three days is being referred as a "soft instamine".

Don't shoot the messenger  Cheesy If you can prove it to be false then the author will correct the article.

All 75million BC were mined in a week during the POW stage, so 40million at halfways sounds not far from correct. What's the problem again?
Activity: 574
Have you guys seen this?

"Investigation Complete of Instamines and Fastmines for almost every top alt coin"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/investigation-complete-of-instamines-and-fastmines-for-almost-every-top-alt-coin-587086

Blackcoin is in there.

From the thread:

"Blackcoin's 40 million coin creation in 3 days (proved using their blockchain). Blackcoin has around 75 million coins in existence today, representing more than 50% coin generation in 3 days."

If you think it is wrong, you have right of reply in that thread but BC's 40 million coins generated in three days is being referred as a "soft instamine".

Don't shoot the messenger  Cheesy If you can prove it to be false then the author will correct the article.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
BlackCoin pool is back and is most profitable now for last 3 days!

http://poolpicker.eu/

Get your rigs over to BlackCoinPool.com and ensure your failover is CryptoAlts.com

Black is BACK!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
So i made this blackcoin pr document:

Download and use it at free will.  
pfd file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5el7y6 (front & back)

jpeg front example:

Its very nice for people knowing bitcoin a bit better.
For the average person the information should be much more basic i think:

New currency concept. Not controlled by central banks. Belongs to the people. Gives 1 % interest. Very secure.
Gold of the 21th century. Extremely fast transaction with low fees. Gained Xthousand % in value in 2014.

Something like this is maybe easier to grasp for people unfamiliar with bitcoin.
+1 agree if someone is looking for more will do research

Add
www.blackcoin.co
www.dailyblackcoin.com
Activity: 700
Someone dumping hard right now, but good to see no one follow.
Its always a giant chunk serving 20 buy orders at once, stop, next chunk.
not a single sign of panic, just happy buyers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so will blackcoin ever see its former glory again?

i'm not sure if BC could go to the moon again. But Asiacoin's rocket is about to start, trading volume on Mintpal is now 1600 BTC which is triple of BC..

And can you please let us know why are you so sure about this rocket and why aren't you keeping this secret info for yourself , and out of BC thread?

Because the "rocket" run out of fuel and he desperately tries to find some ...
Activity: 89
So i made this blackcoin pr document:

Download and use it at free will. 
pfd file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5el7y6 (front & back)

jpeg front example:

Its very nice for people knowing bitcoin a bit better.
For the average person the information should be much more basic i think:

New currency concept. Not controlled by central banks. Belongs to the people. Gives 1 % interest. Very secure.
Gold of the 21th century. Extremely fast transaction with low fees. Gained Xthousand % in value in 2014.

Something like this is maybe easier to grasp for people unfamiliar with bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

i'm not sure if BC could go to the moon again. But Asiacoin's rocket is about to start, trading volume on Mintpal is now 1600 BTC which is triple of BC..

And can you please let us know why are you so sure about this rocket and why aren't you keeping this secret info for yourself , and out of BC thread?
because they are currently preparing the bull trap stage Wink

Can't they move their traps a few threads and maybe forums away? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

= massive selling off just wonder what will happen when volumes stops Cheesy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Todays increase was the effort of a whale, constantly increasing his 10btc buy wall a bit more till the price reached 25.
Whale gone, price down now and topic full of people shouting "moon"

because they are currently preparing the bull trap stage Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
in defi we trust

in defi we trust
What did I say people were going to do if you put your addresses in your post again?  Undecided

Did he managed to get any coins? I think the reaction was fast enough to prevent that
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

in defi we trust

Again with those questions? Nostradamus is dead for a few centuries ....
Activity: 61

+100 I really think this could be MASSIVE, I hope people join me in donating and we exceed the donation goal set!

DO NOT DONATE TO THE ADDRESSES IN HIS POST. HE REPLACED THE OFFICIAL ADDRESSES WITH HIS OWN. PLEASE REPORT HIM ASAP!!!

Wow he is gone really fast, can't find his post. So there are actually moderators around here.

I feel like a whale is manipulating us right now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What did I say people were going to do if you put your addresses in your post again?  Undecided

Yes you called it, but I also put a warning in the original post.
Jump to: